OT| Adele Projected To Sale 700K Next Week A Year After Release

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 raw51188 said:
Goddamn this bi*ch is overrated as fu*k. Annoying as hell every 5 minutes on the radio. She sounds good when she sings low, but as soon as she creeps up an octave, shes tone deaf...
God damn I've seen it all, you bx n*ggas are strange characters I tell ya. I wonder if some of yall even live in reality or if yall stay locked in your rooms and have food slipped under the door.
 6 years ago '07        #82
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
She almost did a millie in week 48
 6 years ago '05        #83
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I have no idea how to explain her sales. It is good music without a gimmick, but it's also fairly safe music. It's not my favourite sh*t out, but it's good. I guess that's why she sells, good and safe, but still it's a mindfu*k how she has done those numbers in this climate.
 02-17-2012, 06:48 AM         #84
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k I ain't coping that sh*t tho
 6 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I thought the album was overrated
 02-17-2012, 07:42 AM         #86
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

:applause:
 6 years ago '05        #87
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 Michael_Moore said:
smh at the misuse of the words SELL & SALE when it comes to these sort of threads....
People don't go to school these days.
 02-17-2012, 09:11 AM         #88
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Birdman lost
 6 years ago '06        #89
Next2Sincere 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
Adele does not need to take a break...maybe this is for my own selfish reasons but Lauryn Hill said the same damn thing and havn't put out sh*t since the miseducation
 6 years ago '05        #90
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
 6 years ago '10        #91
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 692 692
Very talented artist and she deserves the recognition, but lets not act like being fat and average with an amazing voice isn't an angel in her sales. Christina Aguilera could sing the same songs, and no one would give a crap.

Susan Boyle being an example: an old, unattractive white lady that was getting clowned on Britain's Got Talent...until they heard her sing. Next thing you know her album sold 9 million worldwide.

Social media push played a part as well. Her first album was great, but yall lamed. Didn't really appreciate it until the second one came out. People started listening in disbelief, realized how good she was, and then word spreads like wildfire equating to sales.

tonystarks21 said:
I don't listen to her music but she makes some good music when i hear it and she actually has talent
 6 years ago '10        #92
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 692 692
And not be a d!ck, but it looks like the grammy nom didn't do much for getting J. Cole some sales. Cole World.
 6 years ago '05        #93
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 Esdot said:
And not be a d!ck, but it looks like the grammy nom didn't do much for getting J. Cole some sales. Cole World.
 6 years ago '09        #94
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Esdot said:
Very talented artist and she deserves the recognition, but lets not act like being fat and average with an amazing voice isn't an angel in her sales. Christina Aguilera could sing the same songs, and no one would give a crap.

Susan Boyle being an example: an old, unattractive white lady that was getting clowned on Britain's Got Talent...until they heard her sing. Next thing you know her album sold 9 million worldwide.

Social media push played a part as well. Her first album was great, but yall lamed. Didn't really appreciate it until the second one came out. People started listening in disbelief, realized how good she was, and then word spreads like wildfire equating to sales.

Christina Aguilera was very popular. Adele isnt that fu*kin ugly and cant be compared to Susan Boyle whos career was launched on one of those sh*tty reality shows
 6 years ago '09        #95
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
This is what happens when you don't appeal to the lowest common denominator. Wish Rappers would do the same
 6 years ago '05        #96
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Nx41fe said:
This is what happens when you don't appeal to the lowest common denominator. Wish Rappers would do the same
How you gonna say you wish rappers wouldn't always try to appeal to the LCD (they don't you just aren't listening to those who don't) and then have a picture clowning one of the only mainstream rappers who doesn't try to appeal to the LCD?

C'mon son.
 6 years ago '04        #97
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
Isn't she on an indie label too?
 6 years ago '10        #98
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Now 41 Bout to Do Numbers!
 6 years ago '11        #99
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Am I the only 1 that doesnt think she's that great?
 6 years ago '10        #100
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
The chicks that used to buy Celine's sh*t were not being served. Amy had her chance but she flaked and the drug talk limited her appeal. Celine, Whitney and Shania are not in their prime. Adele fills a gap in the market, one that actually buys albums. Her voice and heartfelt and personal lyrics make her a compelling product for the target audience. Congrats to her, can only hope the music industry gets a wake up call....talent matters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago