Rondo vs Point God (Celtics vs Bulls) 8PM - TNT

most viewed right now
 70
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Defense picking up now...
 02-16-2012, 08:42 PM         #202
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo only 3 a.ssists?

11 shot attempts?

Not a real PG
 6 years ago '04        #203
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 2712 2712
everybody keep your eyes on Rondo when the Celts are defending...
zero effort
 02-16-2012, 08:44 PM         #204
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo, 5-11 (most shots on team, only 16 less than his last game of 27 attempts), 3 a.ssists...

acquire shots, ignore teammates.

 6 years ago '05        #205
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3236 3236
 banga said:
exactly why I said consistently. and how much scoring does he do without having to come off of screens? is that going to work against the heat in order to beat them in 7?

it's not even about winning a ton of regular season games and getting to the ECF anymore. the bulls are supposed to be competing for a ring and in order to do that yall gotta get passed miami. As a fan of the game, I just want some parody in the playoffs. I don't want to be able to confidently predict who's going to win a ECF matchup before half the season is up.
I don't know how anybody who has watched both teams play the last two seasons can say that the Heat will easily take out the Bulls. It wasn't easy for the Heat to win the last time they played in a series and it won't be easy now. Both teams are pretty evenly matched..Miami has the edge in talent, Chicago has the edge in playing as a team. Should always make for a good series.

Boozer should play like this all the fu*king time though. I understand Boston's bigs are out, but damn, he's at least showing some heart out there right now.
 6 years ago '04        #206
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 banga said:
exactly why I said consistently. and how much scoring does he do without having to come off of screens? is that going to work against the heat in order to beat them in 7?

it's not even about winning a ton of regular season games and getting to the ECF anymore. the bulls are supposed to be competing for a ring and in order to do that yall gotta get passed miami. As a fan of the game, I just want some parody in the playoffs. I don't want to be able to confidently predict who's going to win a ECF matchup before half the season is up.
I don't think you really pay attention to RIP like that..he doesn't just score off screens..he can still run the court, he can create his own shot, has a decent post up game, great free throw shooter, and a damn good passer. Bogans can't do either one of these things that RIP can...
 6 years ago '06        #207
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5613 5613
 Switchc2390 said:
I don't know how anybody who has watched both teams play the last two seasons can say that the Heat will easily take out the Bulls. It wasn't easy for the Heat to win the last time they played in a series and it won't be easy now. Both teams are pretty evenly matched..Miami has the edge in talent, Chicago has the edge in playing as a team. Should always make for a good series.

Boozer should play like this all the fu*king time though. I understand Boston's bigs are out, but damn, he's at least showing some heart out there right now.
I didn't say easily. and the heat are a way more cohesive unit now compared to their first season together when they (bron and wade) were just trying to figure out how to play with one another.
 6 years ago '10        #208
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 knowughetto said:
RIP is averaging 14 ppg for us, and that's 10 points more than what we got from the SG position last year...major difference..his issue is the injuries...
from what ive seen tfrom rip this year with us i def dig what he brings to the table but alas the injuries are the reality of it and he hasn't played in a while...He can't contribute sh*t to our cause from the pine
 02-16-2012, 08:48 PM         #209
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
I don't think you really pay attention to RIP like that..he doesn't just score off screens..he can still run the court, he can create his own shot, has a decent post up game, great free throw shooter, and a damn good passer. Bogans can't do either one of these things that RIP can...
exactly, Rip gets so many fast break points.
 6 years ago '09        #210
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5099 5099
noah brought out the guns
 6 years ago '07        #211
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
gif it
 02-16-2012, 08:48 PM         #212
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Noah with the guns

ya'll were asking for it.
 6 years ago '09        #213
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22335 22335
 Got Cheeve? said:
Rondo only 3 a.ssists?

11 shot attempts?

Not a real PG
He's second in the league in a.ssists
 6 years ago '09        #214
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
wtf is going on???
come home to see the bulls up by 14 & ROZAY ain't playing???
 6 years ago '07        #215
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19955 19955
noah got them guns lol
 6 years ago '11        #216
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Can Rose really be the MVP if his team is still winning without him?

 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM         #217
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
He's second in the league in a.ssists
Parody of how everyone overreacts on Rose when he doesn't have 40 a.ssists in a game.
 6 years ago '09        #218
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22335 22335
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Can Rose really be the MVP if his team is still winning without him?

It's a system, thibs implemented incredible defensive schemes
 6 years ago '07        #219
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19955 19955
Vicious block from Noah
 6 years ago '06        #220
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5613 5613
 knowughetto said:
I don't think you really pay attention to RIP like that..he doesn't just score off screens..he can still run the court, he can create his own shot, has a decent post up game, great free throw shooter, and a damn good passer. Bogans can't do either one of these things that RIP can...
that's his primary form of scoring though. I know he can do all those things from time to time but is he going to be able to keep that up in this point in his career in order to not only get you to the finals (i.e. beat miami) and a title? I don't know bro.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy