Game Winning Shot Percentages For NBA Players

most viewed right now
 135
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
philly337 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,073 | Props total: 13794 13794
 Gumb0 said:
Kobe has made the most, missed the most, attempted the most but still his percentage is just about the same as everybody else except melo, paul, dirk, & allen. and melo is the only person that makes a good percentage(51%) so is he the only clutch player in the league?

and where are the percentages when you are leading and its a one possession game and you hit the shot to ice the game?
Under 24 seconds with game tied or leading by 1 or 2 points

Kobe - 26% (18 for 69)


Keep reaching Kobe fans..digging the hole bigger and bigger
 6 years ago '04        #162
Gumb0 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
Under 24 seconds with game tied or leading by 1 or 2 points

Kobe - 26% (18 for 69)


Keep reaching Kobe fans..digging the hole bigger and bigger

I'm not arguing that. I know he shoots a bad percentage but it seems like everybody else is shooting around the same thing
 6 years ago '11        #163
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
Why do NBA PLayers/GMs Still choose Kobe as the #1 guy when the #'s are against him.




I guess its more than just numbers.






Something you bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz whom despise kobe will hate to understand such comprehension.




Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 02-16-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #164
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Why do NBA PLayers/GMs Still choose Kobe as the #1 guy when the #'s are against him.




I guess its more than just numbers.






Something you bi*ch a.ss n*ggaz whom despise kobe will hate to understand such comprehension.


it is, it's also the availability heuristic

The availability heuristic is a phenomenon (which can result in a cognitive bias) in which people predict the frequency of an event, or a proportion within a population, based on how easily an example can be brought to mind.
 6 years ago '11        #165
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 joshdogg26 said:
it is, it's also the availability heuristic



Thats all im saying. Its just more than numbers. Kobe haters will forever have that argument but yeah, we know. BX>>>NBA Players & GM's.

 6 years ago '07        #166
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Thats all im saying. Its just more than numbers. Kobe haters will forever have that argument but yeah, we know. BX>>>NBA Players & GM's.

so an extremely common logical fallacy that causes people to overstate the probability of something happening based on how easily they can recall a time when it did is ur justification?

kobe has hit a lot of game winners, many of them were memorable. if somebody says "hey, is kobe good with the game on the line?" it's not difficult to think of a big shot he hit, so naturally people a.ssume he is exceptionally clutch.

the fact is, no matter how u define the situation, he is at best average when compared to the rest of the league in these situations, and several of his peers outpace him.

if ur argument is that cognitive bias is more important than actual fact, then i genuinely feel bad for u.
 6 years ago '08        #167
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
Dont even know why LA fans entertained this pointless thread....
 6 years ago '11        #168
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8382 8382
 joshdogg26 said:
so an extremely common logical fallacy that causes people to overstate the probability of something happening based on how easily they can recall a time when it did is ur justification?

kobe has hit a lot of game winners, many of them were memorable. if somebody says "hey, is kobe good with the game on the line?" it's not difficult to think of a big shot he hit, so naturally people a.ssume he is exceptionally clutch.

the fact is, no matter how u define the situation, he is at best average when compared to the rest of the league in these situations, and several of his peers outpace him.

if ur argument is that cognitive bias is more important than actual fact, then i genuinely feel bad for u.
Alright. So why do the professionals who have all these stats still choose Kobe year after year?

 6 years ago '11        #169
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Thats all im saying. Its just more than numbers. Kobe haters will forever have that argument but yeah, we know. BX>>>NBA Players & GM's.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't
 6 years ago '04        #170
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
hey u up there whats the girl name in your avy? dashayla?
 02-16-2012, 07:32 PM         #171
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Alright. So why do the professionals who have all these stats still choose Kobe year after year?

common sense and boxden DONT MIX

but yo

these lame boxden posters thinking they smarter than nba players/coaches/gms

what the hell are you guys doing flipping burgers and driving cabs then????

head to your closest NBA team office immediately!
 6 years ago '08        #172
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,877 | Props total: 15135 15135
 philly337 said:


Nobody on that list has rings other then Kobe, dirk, and allen

Kobe had never hit a game winner in the finals

Dirk I'm not sure

I'm sure ray has but don't remember
 carden2 said:
well jordan was 9/18, 6 rings, and some of those shots won championships. that's my point.
2004 Finals Game 2 against my Stones...Rip Hamilton guarding him

3 pointer at the top left side Woulda been a sweep had that not went in.
 6 years ago '08        #173
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,877 | Props total: 15135 15135
 philly337 said:


Nobody on that list has rings other then Kobe, dirk, and allen

Kobe had never hit a game winner in the finals

Dirk I'm not sure

I'm sure ray has but don't remember

2004 Finals Game 2 against my Stones...Rip Hamilton guarding him

3 pointer at the top left side Woulda been a sweep had that not went in.

Edit: just watched the youtube joint

It was a 3 it was on Rip...10 seconds left 89-86 Detroit...Bean hit the 3 that sent it into OT in which the Lakeshow still won still a helluva shot wit Rip draped all over him considering the circumstances


Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-16-2012 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #174
inthezone 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 3961 3961
wonder what my boy T-macs % was
from that spurs game alone he was like 5 for 5
but other than that not very clutch
 6 years ago '06        #175
philly337 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,073 | Props total: 13794 13794
 Mike Nitty said:
2004 Finals Game 2 against my Stones...Rip Hamilton guarding him

3 pointer at the top left side Woulda been a sweep had that not went in.
it tied the game to send in ot and they lost series

Dude I was responding to dude said it didn't matter unless the shots led to rings which that didn't...


But I understand what he was saying (he was talking about Jordan)
 6 years ago '10        #176
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Iverson????
 6 years ago '07        #177
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Alright. So why do the professionals who have all these stats still choose Kobe year after year?

r they immune to cognitive biases? clearly not. why did they draft bowie over jordan? why did they take darko #2? u really think these guys r that smart and their judgement is infallible?

has the argument really degraded to: "so what if he's not actually that clutch, some people believe that he is! so what if u can explain exactly why with human psychology, i refuse to believe that "

if so, i think i've done all i can for u .
 6 years ago '06        #178
philly337 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,073 | Props total: 13794 13794
 inthezone said:
wonder what my boy T-macs % was
from that spurs game alone he was like 5 for 5
but other than that not very clutch
McGrady - 28% (15 for 58)
 6 years ago '06        #179
philly337 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,073 | Props total: 13794 13794
 beigebabie said:
Iverson????
Iverson - 35% (18 for 51)
 6 years ago '07        #180
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
lebron fans is mad that not even his peers think he is best in the league and they all still say Kobe. At the end of the day players coaches and GM is given the rock to Bean while yall giving the nba2k rock to lebron
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy