Game Winning Shot Percentages For NBA Players

most viewed right now
 80
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-16-2012, 11:51 AM         #41
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those of us who watch basketball we all know kobe's shots were tougher/better contested and more of them were behind the 3pt line than any other player

but since this is boxden we wont factor that in

on boxden we just view the number as a number

nothing more nothing less
 6 years ago '06        #42
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177

[pic - click to view]





^^Beat it you Ol' fat..slug-like, hatin a.ss bi*ch.

You stay in threads hatin like n*ggaz took your bag of McDonalds..

You're hatred for LeBron is borderline sickening..fu*k did he do to you??.. besides bless you with 8 yrs of pure basketball genius..

u stay knockin stats when its one of the most efficient ways of measuring a players output..

You probably sweat fish grease when typing about LeBron..

Your mouth probably gushes with hungry saliva anytime somebody posts something about Lebron..

Get a life you swollen prick..
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:

[pic - click to view]





^^Beat it you Ol' fat..slug-like, hatin a.ss bi*ch.

You stay in threads hatin like n*ggaz took your bag of McDonalds..

You're hatred for LeBron is borderline sickening..fu*k did he do to you??.. besides bless you with 8 yrs of pure basketball genius..

u stay knockin stats when its one of the most efficient ways of measuring a players output..

You probably sweat fish grease when typing about LeBron..

Your mouth probably gushes with hungry saliva anytime somebody posts something about Lebron..

Get a life you swollen prick..
your love for lebron is disgusting, if a man feels the need to protect a man that is not his brother A MAN HE NEVER MET that is the definition of gay stalker
 6 years ago '06        #44
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Nate187um said:
for those of us who watch basketball we all know kobe's shots were tougher/better contested and more of them were behind the 3pt line than any other player

but since this is boxden we wont factor that in

on boxden we just view the number as a number

nothing more nothing less


and you..with your undying LOVE for Bean is just outright corny..

always talking about difficulty of shots..if anything you're ethering yourself with that type of comment..it simply means that Kobe has sh*tty/poor shot selection..or a poor BBall IQ..PICK ONE..

Reality is..your boy aint as clutch as media outlets make him out to be..also, the fact that he has 5 rings overshadows that sh*t..
 6 years ago '06        #45
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
your love for lebron is disgusting, if a man feels the need to protect a man that is not his brother A MAN HE NEVER MET that is the definition of gay stalker


Nah..you got me fu*ked up fat stuff..

I simply make it a point to call you out on your trollery..

Nothing more..nothin less.
 02-16-2012, 12:04 PM         #46
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #47
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TriniSoldier said:
This list was also kind enough not to use kobe's early years. Because he's below 30% for his career if I'm not mistaken... & As far as degree of difficulty, a few of those years was with the most dominant big man of all time...
Shaq was always hacked in the 4th so dude never got the ball.....

Kobe was always the man down the stretch during the 3 peat years
 6 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Cambury said:
your love for lebron is disgusting, if a man feels the need to protect a man that is not his brother A MAN HE NEVER MET that is the definition of gay stalker
So your Kobe's gay stalker?
 6 years ago '06        #49
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,983 | Props total: 10641 10641
Somebody propped me asking for SHAQ

38% (3 for 8)

But take into consideration this is only from 2000-2001 season so not really accurate as he almost played a decade before that
 6 years ago '11        #50
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 DoMieD said:
So your Kobe's gay stalker?
your avy and this statement are perfect, I didn't even realize it was your avy for a second.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,431 | Props total: 2903 2903
 Nate187um said:
for those of us who watch basketball we all know kobe's shots were tougher/better contested and more of them were behind the 3pt line than any other player

but since this is boxden we wont factor that in

on boxden we just view the number as a number

nothing more nothing less
You can NOT be serious. So because he take stupid shots we should acknowledge him?
 6 years ago '06        #52
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 The Bully said:
*sniff*

*sniff*

does anyone else smell bacon?

Must be from that pig cambury getting roasted in here


 6 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 philly337 said:
Jeremy Linn 100% (1 for 1)
 02-16-2012, 12:52 PM         #54
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
You can NOT be serious. So because he take stupid shots we should acknowledge him?
acknowledge what you want fam this is boxden

luckily though

players/coaches/gms you know the people actually involved in the NBA

WATCH & KNOW basketball

& they would choose Kobe to take the last shot to tie or win the game
 6 years ago '11        #55
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 0ddJoB said:
I need to see this Cam pic
it's his profile picture
 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM         #56
buck$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron James - 31% (21 for 68) ? wtf?

Someone post a video of 21 game winning shots from him.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,431 | Props total: 2903 2903
 Nate187um said:
acknowledge what you want fam this is boxden

luckily though

players/coaches/gms you know the people actually involved in the NBA

WATCH & KNOW basketball

& they would choose Kobe to take the last shot to tie or win the game
And they'll all be stupid...especially when they realize he shoots at an incredibly horrible rate. Why not go with who makes more shots in those moments. And its not Kobe. You woulda lost majority of the time.

















Unlike Melo.
 6 years ago '07        #58
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13041 13041
 Cambury said:
first off you dont know me...

Second that stat is cool but what about game tying shots at the end or clutch shots in the last two minutes...the fact that Kobe had to take dat many shots says alot about his teams.

Someone post the stat of clutch shots period where Kobe was the guest makes and percentage, regardless I only need to use my eyes to see who is and who isn't.
lucky for u, u can input pretty much any criteria u want. name ur exact situation and the players u want to check and i'll see what i can pull up later.
 6 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,983 | Props total: 10641 10641
 buck$ said:
LeBron James - 31% (21 for 68) ? wtf?

Someone post a video of 21 game winning shots from him.
Here's a few


[video - click to view]

 02-16-2012, 01:41 PM         #60
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what exactly has melo done....how far has he got in the playoffs?????

gotta love boxden posters

seriously

theres a reason you flip burgers and they make decisions in the nba
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy