most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
Its raining L's in here

I'm out for the day...getting drunk
 02-17-2012, 12:19 PM         #222
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Ok player a is also 6 for 27 on game winners in the playoffs

Who ya taking?
the player who has won 5 championships and appeared in 7

7....you know the total of the rest of the players on that list COMBINED

6 years ago '06        #223
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Nate187um said:
AGAIN

I'm taking the player (A) who has and will make these shots when it counts especially in the playoffs during championship runs

what good is it going to do me to take the player (B) who doesn't make them when it matters

I dont live in this fantasy world/seasons you idiots create in your heads

sorry

[pic - click to view]

+
[pic - click to view]

=

Nate187um..

You ain't sh*t but a Kobe condom..
 02-17-2012, 12:30 PM         #224
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 srodriguez617 said:
yea jordan the greatest ever everyone knows it ......every argument would be no one could ever be compared to jordan...but for the longest who the only person they comparing to him.....KOBEEEe
only n*ggas like you compare Kobe to Jordan....not me. Kobe ain't even close to Jordan...Jordan is twice the player he was
 02-17-2012, 12:43 PM         #225
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
only n*ggas like you compare Kobe to Jordan....not me. Kobe ain't even close to Jordan...Jordan is twice the player he was
oh word even though he's

1-9 in the playoffs without SP by his side

& never led his team to a .500+ record in 5 seasons without SP by his side
 02-17-2012, 12:45 PM         #226
T.J. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boy i tell you
all you kobe haters
 6 years ago '11        #227
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Nate187um said:
oh word even though he's

1-9 in the playoffs without SP by his side

& never led his team to a .500+ record in 5 seasons without SP by his side
6-6 in the finals>5-7

6 finals mvps>2

didn't have one of the most dominant players ever on his team(shaq if you don't remember)

you stay mad that jordan is better than kobe.

You caught feelings in here and couldn't argue against the numbers besides arguments that made no sense at all, so now you just posting the same sh*t you post in every other thread. Just don't even bother typing sh*t out we all know what you are gonna say, just come into the thread say "my usual argument" and save yourself some time.
 02-17-2012, 12:56 PM         #228
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
6-6 in the finals>5-7

6 finals mvps>2

didn't have one of the most dominant players ever on his team(shaq if you don't remember)

you stay mad that jordan is better than kobe.

You caught feelings in here and couldn't argue against the numbers besides arguments that made no sense at all, so now you just posting the same sh*t you post in every other thread. Just don't even bother typing sh*t out we all know what you are gonna say, just come into the thread say "my usual argument" and save yourself some time.
the ability to win rings with no future HOFers>>>>>>>>>>not being able to even have a .500+ record at the end of the season without one

I dont even want to imagine kobe in mj's watered down MAN defensive era/highest scoring era of basketball

I mean homie is 5/7 in a better defensive zone era
 6 years ago '11        #229
space
space
 Nate187um said:
the ability to win rings with no future HOFers>>>>>>>>>>not being able to even have a .500+ record at the end of the season without one

I dont even want to imagine kobe in mj's watered down MAN defensive era/highest scoring era of basketball

kobe has molded his whole career trying to be mj and pass mj, and has failed. Kobe himself has said mj is better.

But here let me use you kobe stans argument, people on boxden(you) know nothing, all the nba gms and all time greats(people that know the game according to you guys) all say jordan is the best ever. It is pointless arguing with you honestly all you do is reuse the same arguments, post with bullsh*t bias, make up random points using random facts that you think somehow means something, and not to mention the entire time your whole argument is hypocritical.
 6 years ago '11        #230
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Nate187um said:

No future HOFers?

Phil Jackson must be a bum a.ss n*gga then.

Dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #231
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 19 19
 philly337 said:
Somebody requested in the other thread (let me know if you want me to add anybody)

Shots attempted with under 24 seconds left in 4th quarter or ot trailing by two or less in regular season and playoffs (from 00-01 season until now)
They should also include shots to break ties at the end of games...
 6 years ago '11        #232
space
space
 ivan1087 said:
They should also include shots to break ties at the end of games...
that is what it shows shots to take the lead in the final 5 and 24 were posted.
 6 years ago '07        #233
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Universal Mind said:
Look whose talking. I know damn well YOU haven't played a sport in your life.
All of my friends that play professionally I either played for, with, against or coached. So be easy mr internet, go outside and get a tan cuz red suits you alot better than pink
 6 years ago '06        #234
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
All of my friends that play professionally I either played for, with, against or coached. So be easy mr internet, go outside and get a tan cuz red suits you alot better than pink

Aye..Chunk butter

Post your name so I can look you up..We dont fu*kin believe you.

I know I damn sure don't..how could a n*gga with size double E t*tties have any type of ballin credentials??!!.. either post some info..or stfu about your fabricated past.

Now go and wrestle an alligator with your King Hippo lookin a.ss..

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2012, 02:11 PM         #235
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
kobe has molded his whole career trying to be mj and pass mj, and has failed. Kobe himself has said mj is better.

But here let me use you kobe stans argument, people on boxden(you) know nothing, all the nba gms and all time greats(people that know the game according to you guys) all say jordan is the best ever. It is pointless arguing with you honestly all you do is reuse the same arguments, post with bullsh*t bias, make up random points using random facts that you think somehow means something, and not to mention the entire time your whole argument is hypocritical.
the same arguments you idiots have 0 answers for? MJ career is DONE aint nothing NEW to use on dude

you clowns have been so salty since 1998....I cant imagine the pain you go through on the daily
 6 years ago '11        #236
space
space
 Nate187um said:
the same arguments you idiots have 0 answers for? MJ career is DONE aint nothing NEW to use on dude

you clowns have been so salty since 1998....I cant imagine the pain you go through on the daily
mj fans are salty because he is better than kobe, everyone regards him as being better even kobe besides dumbass stans like yourself. Your arguments hold no value 99% of the time. You bring up games were jordan had a bad night shooting, when you are a fu*king kobe stan which is laughable. You bring up rings when dealing with lebron or anyone that has less than kobe, than the rings argument means nothing to you when its mj>kobe.

Jordan never won without pippen cool... you can't win by yourself, kobe had the same coach mj had, one of the top 10 players of all time and the most dominant big man arguably ever. Than when shaq left he was bi*ching to get traded or get him help which you stans seem to forget, he got the top power forward/center combo and had the best team in the league, yet you give him all the credit like he didn't go 6-24. You honestly have the worst arguments, you and seajaiye should have a thread where just you and him argue random pointless sh*t to see who wins the title of worst stan on this site.

I like how you completely avoided the fact that your entire argument is hypocritical and didn't respond to what I said.
 6 years ago '09        #237
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
The reason Kobe has more misses in the Clutch is because he ain't afraid to take that last shot no matter where you give it to him

[video - click to view]

02-17-2012, 02:24 PM         #238
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If its only about numbers...why show highlights? why oooh and awww over a great move before a made or missed shot? why even train to get better? if you can honestly say the intensity level of the opposing defense isnt at its highest when Kobe has the ball, then i will agree with numbers and numbers only!
 6 years ago '09        #239
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
Kobe vs MJ in there 2nd game Head to Head. Shaq has returned for this Matchup. Jordan Scores 29 on 11-26 shooting and even though Kobe came off the Bench with Limited Minutes, He still drops 20. Lakers win by 25.

[video - click to view]

goto the 1:38 mark

but Game 1 of Jordan Vs Kobe

Jordan
35 Mins
36 Pts
12/22

Kobe (19 years of age then)
29 Mins
33 Pts
12/20

but Let me say this Kobe always out played Jordan when they played REMEMBER THIS ALSO

[video - click to view]

Last edited by iamsoulja; 02-17-2012 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #240
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
 whothebestmc said:
mj fans are salty because he is better than kobe, everyone regards him as being better even kobe besides dumbass stans like yourself. Your arguments hold no value 99% of the time. You bring up games were jordan had a bad night shooting, when you are a fu*king kobe stan which is laughable. You bring up rings when dealing with lebron or anyone that has less than kobe, than the rings argument means nothing to you when its mj>kobe.

Jordan never won without pippen cool... you can't win by yourself, kobe had the same coach mj had, one of the top 10 players of all time and the most dominant big man arguably ever. Than when shaq left he was bi*ching to get traded or get him help which you stans seem to forget, he got the top power forward/center combo and had the best team in the league, yet you give him all the credit like he didn't go 6-24. You honestly have the worst arguments, you and seajaiye should have a thread where just you and him argue random pointless sh*t to see who wins the title of worst stan on this site.

I like how you completely avoided the fact that your entire argument is hypocritical and didn't respond to what I said.

he's gonna respond by quoting himself and saying the same sh*t for the 10th time with a youtube clip
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy