Game Winning Shot Percentages For NBA Players

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2012, 10:31 AM         #201
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
just a #?

you have NOT watched every game Kobe played in. You have not watched every shot he took in the 4th or the last 2 minutes, so you're going by a sample size. You a.ssume the shots were contested. Well in that case, WHY were the shots harder? because he made them to be. Are you going to blame Jordan for passing the ball to steve kerr instead of shooting over 3 people? Sometimes the "hard" shot is missed because the person should have never shot it.
of course I havent seen EVERY second of every GAME but i've seen highlights of every game that wasn't on tv the next day so i have seen all his game winning shots/attempts

this is just getting stupid now though

WHY the shot was hard doesn't take away from it being a low % shot in the end

& if he had say passed it and that player missed it comes back on him anyway for "not taking the last shot"

[video - click to view]

damn this player isn't clutch at all

I would not want him attempting shots to tie or win the game with all that pressure and so much on the line
 6 years ago '11        #202
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Also in the LBJ vs KB discussion

In crunch time in the playoffs, Kobe has hit more shots but at a lower percentage.

I defined crunch time as "In all years, in the playoffs, in the 4th quarter or overtime, 5:00 or less left in quarter, scoring margin at most 0 points"

Basically your either trailing or tied with 5 min to go

Lebron

64 for 132 at 48.5%

Kobe

93 for 240 at 38.8%
 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM         #203
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

anybody letting this guy take the last shot JUST SLAP YOURSELF

nba players/coaches/gms WTF ARE YAL THINKING
 6 years ago '07        #204
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
lol @ this dude putting on a clinic in cognitive biases just proving my point even further
 6 years ago '11        #205
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Nate187um said:

He's clutch just not the most clutch
 6 years ago '06        #206
philly337 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Nate187um said:

Ok?

We all know he's hit the most but we also know that he has missed more then double the shots of anybody else in the history of the nba

Who is a better shooter

Person A - 100 for 1000
Person B - 60 for 80

yall some idiots..its not about quantity its about efficiency

And I'm expecting an answer to that question...who's the better shooter....A or B?
 02-17-2012, 11:10 AM         #207
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Ok?

We all know he's hit the most but we also know that he has missed more then double the shots of anybody else in the history of the nba

Who is a better shooter

Person A - 100 for 1000
Person B - 60 for 80

yall some idiots..its not about quantity its about efficiency

And I'm expecting an answer to that question...who's the better shooter....A or B?
I'm taking the guy who's made these "clutch shots" in the playoffs during championship runs

but maybe if I wanted to win pointless regular season games i'd consider someone else
 02-17-2012, 11:11 AM         #208
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
Also in the LBJ vs KB discussion

In crunch time in the playoffs, Kobe has hit more shots but at a lower percentage.

I defined crunch time as "In all years, in the playoffs, in the 4th quarter or overtime, 5:00 or less left in quarter, scoring margin at most 0 points"

Basically your either trailing or tied with 5 min to go

Lebron

64 for 132 at 48.5%

Kobe

93 for 240 at 38.8%
good job on the definition.

he took 100 more shots and only made 30 more than lebron, lol.

This is not against Kobe though, I think he is a GREAT PLAYER. Lebron is just simply leading Kobe in every category than can be based off ONE player. If this was the Heat or Cavs vs. Lakers, this is different, but it's not. Rings aside, which are a celebration of a team's efforts, Lebron is winning in almost every statistic. That's all I'm saying.

I don't have a need to be Kobe or Lebron, Mcdonalds or Burger King, Nas or Jay-Z....I like them all.
 02-17-2012, 11:12 AM         #209
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
I'm taking the guy who's made these "clutch shots" in the playoffs during championship runs

but maybe if I wanted to win pointless regular season games i'd consider someone else
In that case, Robbert Horry is better than Karl Malone....and damn near any other forward ever
 02-17-2012, 11:26 AM         #210
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
In that case, Robbert Horry is better than Karl Malone....and damn near any other forward ever
not really these are star players we are talking about here

kobe has actually led his team on championship runs hitting clutch shots as the primary focus of the defense IN THE PLAYOFFS

horry was NEVER the primary focus on any team he won a ring on avg 8ppg for his playoff career so that convo is for a different discussion

but lebron and malone do have something in common...0-2 in the NBA FINALS
 6 years ago '06        #211
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Nate187um said:
not really these are star players we are talking about here

kobe has actually led his team on championship runs hitting clutch shots as the primary focus of the defense IN THE PLAYOFFS

horry was NEVER the primary focus on any team he won a ring on avg 8ppg for his playoff career so that convo is for a different discussion

but lebron and malone do have something in common...0-2 in the NBA FINALS

I dont know why n*ggas on BX can't see that you're a troll..

sh*t is clear as day..sorta like your vision eyeballing Kobe's scrotum for dinner..

Or..sorta like ChinBury eyeballing a herd of cattle for lunch..

Beat it fu*kboy..
 02-17-2012, 11:44 AM         #212
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wish jordan would do something about his c*m guzzlers

it was at an insane high level when he was playing and it still hasn't dropped off 14 years later

quite disgusting

6 years ago '06        #213
space
space
 Nate187um said:

Where did I say either had rings?

Answer the question...

Player a or player b?

Dodging and trying to rearrange the question like sh*t

6 years ago '06        #214
space
space
 omniscience said:
I dont know why n*ggas on BX can't see that you're a troll..

sh*t is clear as day..sorta like your vision eyeballing Kobe's scrotum for dinner..

Or..sorta like ChinBury eyeballing a herd of cattle for lunch..

Beat it fu*kboy..
 6 years ago '06        #215
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Nate187um said:

it was at an insane high level when he was playing and it still hasn't dropped off 14 years later

quite disgusting

..whenever you see me applying ether to your soul you immediately bring up Jordan..especially when nobody mentions Jordan..

Lets be clear..this thread is about clutch stats and your hero is not what he appears to be..its okay fam. None of us can see you crying behind your monitor. Just continue to beat off to KB24 posters and troll as needed.

fu*kin clown..you and the rest of Kobe nation should pack into that lil wind up car and speed off into the sunset.
 02-17-2012, 11:55 AM         #216
srodriguez617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny thing is all this talk and everyone knows in the last 10 seconds who would u want right now taking that shot.....99% would say kobe.....even on team USA USA USA USA....with all these players on the list were playing together who took the last shots???? KOBEEEEE
 02-17-2012, 11:57 AM         #217
srodriguez617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea jordan the greatest ever everyone knows it ......every argument would be no one could ever be compared to jordan...but for the longest who the only person they comparing to him.....KOBEEEe
 6 years ago '06        #218
space
space
 Nate187um said:

quite disgusting

Who's talking about Jordan

This thread wasn't even made knocking kobe...I made the thread to show the top stars numbers on game winning shots because somebody asked me to and few people asked for certain players...

And then the kobe d!ck sucking crew came in and turned it to a Kobe thread (even told yall f*ggot a.sses to go somewhere else with that sh*t). Not one fan of any other player got a problem with the numbers because they're fact

Joshdogg and myself aren't trying to discredit the numbers because of wade

LeBron fans ain't trying to discredit because his numbers aren't outstanding

Durant and rose fans accept them also

Onlyyyyyyy Kobe fans come in and try to discredit the sh*t because it didn't fit with the myth of Kobe Bryant being the most efficient in the nba in the clutch.

I think its hilarious for years I been saying melo and dirk are the most clutch in the league (even mentioned cp3 a few times) and that bron is actually more clutch the kobe (all this watching with my eyes and not just espn highlights) and now there is a tool confirming word for word what I been telling you clowns. I guess that's a coincidence

Last edited by philly337; 02-17-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 02-17-2012, 12:00 PM         #219
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Where did I say either had rings?

Answer the question...

Player a or player b?

Dodging and trying to rearrange the question like sh*t

AGAIN

I'm taking the player (A) who has and will make these shots when it counts especially in the playoffs during championship runs

what good is it going to do me to take the player (B) who doesn't make them when it matters

I dont live in this fantasy world/seasons you idiots create in your heads

sorry
 6 years ago '06        #220
space
space
 Nate187um said:
AGAIN

I'm taking the player (A) who has and will make these shots when it counts especially in the playoffs during championship runs

what good is it going to do me to take the player (B) who doesn't make them when it matters

I dont live in this fantasy world/seasons you idiots create in your heads

sorry
Ok player a is also 6 for 27 on game winners in the playoffs

Who ya taking?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy