Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
I think what people forget is its not about being sensitive its a matter of folks generalizing. As a female when some makes a general statement about us I will feel some sort of way, why because i am. Even if it doesn't necessarily apply to me, the fact that im thrown in that genre because I have a v*gina by default is trash
As far as lingo goes, its about culture. Not all Black people speak like that but ehh thats cultural hegemony. When you live in a world or realm when your culture is the norm everything besides it is absurd and barbaric. White privilege... ::shrugs::
 02-17-2012, 01:30 AM         #122
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ches need to get drop like this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by mprjxl; 02-17-2012 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #123
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 cheguevara said:
soon as she said "n*gggers r ignorant fu*ks" @ 6:19 mark. i turned it off. She'll have to answer to someone oneday, she may even have to look back at this video when she grows up. Getting pissed about some lil smut in a different state will not make a difference. Ignore it.

I make race jokes all the time in my personal life and online, im hispanic (rican/cuban) but at the end of the day.. i know where my people come from, i know who my ancestors are, i know that im just a black man from a different culture who's first language is spanish. Im still black and i love all my peoples.

[pic - click to view]

thats wassup homie

at least you know your roots unlike this whitewashed dominican dude who calls himself "spanish"
 6 years ago '07        #124
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
Cubans ARE black and of course the school doesn't care racism is strong in florida.
 6 years ago '11        #125
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 KufiSmacka said:
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!

I wonder what the stats what look like if white people were slaves for decades
 6 years ago '10        #126
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 MissStush88 said:
I think what people forget is its not about being sensitive its a matter of folks generalizing. As a female when some makes a general statement about us I will feel some sort of way, why because i am. Even if it doesn't necessarily apply to me, the fact that im thrown in that genre because I have a v*gina by default is trash
As far as lingo goes, its about culture. Not all Black people speak like that but ehh thats cultural hegemony. When you live in a world or realm when your culture is the norm everything besides it is absurd and barbaric. White privilege... ::shrugs::

tl;dr

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #127
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 lifeundthescope said:
Boxden White Poster: RACISM DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOREEEEE~!!!! WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE JUST GET OVER SLAVERY IT HAPPENED 500 YEARS AGO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.!!! YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T LET THAT HOLD YOU BACK!!!
so true
 6 years ago '04        #128
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
damn if these bi*ches was in my hood.. they woulda been washed up.. especially the fat bi*ch in the back acting like she so tough..

Last edited by Scoop24; 02-17-2012 at 08:27 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #129
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1533 1533
A lot of dumb n*ggas in this thread.

Watch these lil girls lose they virginity to a black dude
 6 years ago '10        #130
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
lol @ these two little white girls acting as if they are not destined to work at walmart when they grow up.
 6 years ago '07        #131
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 02-17-2012, 07:22 AM         #132
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fat bi*ch is destined to suck a black d!ck anyways I can't give a fu*k about these close minded c*nts.
 6 years ago '04        #133
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 17504 17504
not even gonna watch this sh*t cause i dont need to get pissed off its friday and i got 3 days off coming up
 6 years ago '09        #134
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3839 3839
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #135
jevfranc 8 heat pts
space
space
$640 | Props total: 133 133
 SoFresh170 said:
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh

truth hurts?

WOW, you are the definition of ignorant, i think you need to go back and do some research on your background, especially since you are dominican, if you weren't black i would say all dominicans wants to do is sell drugs in washington heights and live in the projects, but just great rock on spanish man
 6 years ago '07        #136
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 SoFresh170 said:
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh

truth hurts?
unless your family is from spain, the original spanish people then your black
 6 years ago '10        #137
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jevfranc said:
WOW, you are the definition of ignorant, i think you need to go back and do some research on your background, especially since you are dominican, if you weren't black i would say all dominicans wants to do is sell drugs in washington heights and live in the projects, but just great rock on spanish man
are you mad? yes, i grew up in washington heights, yeah i know drug dealers, nothing you said bothers me. if that what you think then cool, dominicans from washington heights led you to believe that. i cant change your thought about it because you're obviously SEEING something different. i cannot vouch for lazy dominicans who dont work or want to work so they sell drugs. i will not defend that, i know it happens. unlike black people though, im not going to get sensitive about it.

ondatpurple said:
nope not one bit

but I doubt you're from spain so you fail
most of my family lives in spain im from spaniard and french descent. not gonna sit here and call myself white though cause im not.

Funeral James said:
unless your family is from spain, the original spanish people then your black
read above.

bigree61 said:
so you also agree that you are nothing more than a wetback speck whos only good for cleaning houses or yard work

your parents are failurs
how bout you learn how to spell? failure has an E, and its spic.
love those bi*ches in DR who used to clean my house and make me breakfast all while looking s3xy a.ss fu*ki remember her name was daisy

ya'll mad though

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #138
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
lol at people catching feelings over a video by a couple of kids. If you really are shocked by this you must live in a cave. Yes racism exists. No it will never end. Better get used to it or your gonna be a salty person ur whole life
 6 years ago '07        #139
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16228 16228
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

thats the effects of Kharma in action tho mamita. Some people honor their culture and heritage to the point of taking it personal. As these chics take it personal that black folks are however they perceive them
 6 years ago '05        #140
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
 KufiSmacka said:
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!
Im going to a.ssume you probably never took a STAT course. Other wise you would know when it comes to large demographics, there is always a large margin for error. This is something that is always factored. Basically what im saying 1% more could be negligible. Like i said in my previous post its some what equal.

BTW i updated with news from 30 mins ago..

The video made black students leave...

BRAND NEW UPDATE

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Two students have withdrawn from a north Florida high school after a 14-minute video blog filled with racial epithets and stereotypes went viral.

Gainesville High School Principal David Shelnutt told the Gainesville Sun ( ) he watched the video on Wednesday and talked to parents of the two students later that day. He held an emergency faculty meeting Thursday and addressed the incident with the student body.

Officials say the two girls criticized the graduation rates and economic ambitions of black students at the school. Some personal information about one of the students was posted on the blog, but has since been removed.

Gainesville police sent officers to help patrol the school on Thursday, but no incidents were reported.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-17-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy