Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$904 | Props total: 5 5
I think what people forget is its not about being sensitive its a matter of folks generalizing. As a female when some makes a general statement about us I will feel some sort of way, why because i am. Even if it doesn't necessarily apply to me, the fact that im thrown in that genre because I have a v*gina by default is trash
As far as lingo goes, its about culture. Not all Black people speak like that but ehh thats cultural hegemony. When you live in a world or realm when your culture is the norm everything besides it is absurd and barbaric. White privilege... ::shrugs::
 02-17-2012, 12:30 AM         #122
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ches need to get drop like this

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by mprjxl; 02-17-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #123
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 cheguevara said:
soon as she said "n*gggers r ignorant fu*ks" @ 6:19 mark. i turned it off. She'll have to answer to someone oneday, she may even have to look back at this video when she grows up. Getting pissed about some lil smut in a different state will not make a difference. Ignore it.


I make race jokes all the time in my personal life and online, im hispanic (rican/cuban) but at the end of the day.. i know where my people come from, i know who my ancestors are, i know that im just a black man from a different culture who's first language is spanish. Im still black and i love all my peoples.


[pic - click to view]

thats wassup homie

at least you know your roots unlike this whitewashed dominican dude who calls himself "spanish"
 6 years ago '07        #124
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
Cubans ARE black and of course the school doesn't care racism is strong in florida.
 6 years ago '11        #125
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
 KufiSmacka said:
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!


I wonder what the stats what look like if white people were slaves for decades
 6 years ago '10        #126
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27602 27602
 MissStush88 said:
I think what people forget is its not about being sensitive its a matter of folks generalizing. As a female when some makes a general statement about us I will feel some sort of way, why because i am. Even if it doesn't necessarily apply to me, the fact that im thrown in that genre because I have a v*gina by default is trash
As far as lingo goes, its about culture. Not all Black people speak like that but ehh thats cultural hegemony. When you live in a world or realm when your culture is the norm everything besides it is absurd and barbaric. White privilege... ::shrugs::


tl;dr


[pic - click to view]





















 6 years ago '07        #127
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 lifeundthescope said:
Boxden White Poster: RACISM DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOREEEEE~!!!! WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE JUST GET OVER SLAVERY IT HAPPENED 500 YEARS AGO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.!!! YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T LET THAT HOLD YOU BACK!!!
so true
 6 years ago '04        #128
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 1601 1601
damn if these bi*ches was in my hood.. they woulda been washed up.. especially the fat bi*ch in the back acting like she so tough..


Last edited by Scoop24; 02-17-2012 at 07:27 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #129
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2028 2028
A lot of dumb n*ggas in this thread.



Watch these lil girls lose they virginity to a black dude
 6 years ago '10        #130
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
lol @ these two little white girls acting as if they are not destined to work at walmart when they grow up.
 6 years ago '07        #131
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 47 47
 02-17-2012, 06:22 AM         #132
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fat bi*ch is destined to suck a black d!ck anyways I can't give a fu*k about these close minded c*nts.
 6 years ago '04        #133
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
not even gonna watch this sh*t cause i dont need to get pissed off its friday and i got 3 days off coming up
 6 years ago '09        #134
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #135
jevfranc 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$643 | Props total: 147 147
 SoFresh170 said:
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh



truth hurts?



WOW, you are the definition of ignorant, i think you need to go back and do some research on your background, especially since you are dominican, if you weren't black i would say all dominicans wants to do is sell drugs in washington heights and live in the projects, but just great rock on spanish man
 6 years ago '07        #136
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
 SoFresh170 said:
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh



truth hurts?
unless your family is from spain, the original spanish people then your black
 6 years ago '10        #137
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 2979 2979
 jevfranc said:
WOW, you are the definition of ignorant, i think you need to go back and do some research on your background, especially since you are dominican, if you weren't black i would say all dominicans wants to do is sell drugs in washington heights and live in the projects, but just great rock on spanish man
are you mad? yes, i grew up in washington heights, yeah i know drug dealers, nothing you said bothers me. if that what you think then cool, dominicans from washington heights led you to believe that. i cant change your thought about it because you're obviously SEEING something different. i cannot vouch for lazy dominicans who dont work or want to work so they sell drugs. i will not defend that, i know it happens. unlike black people though, im not going to get sensitive about it.

 ondatpurple said:
nope not one bit

but I doubt you're from spain so you fail
most of my family lives in spain im from spaniard and french descent. not gonna sit here and call myself white though cause im not.

 Funeral James said:
unless your family is from spain, the original spanish people then your black
read above.

 bigree61 said:
so you also agree that you are nothing more than a wetback speck whos only good for cleaning houses or yard work

your parents are failurs
how bout you learn how to spell? failure has an E, and its spic.
love those bi*ches in DR who used to clean my house and make me breakfast all while looking s3xy a.ss fu*ki remember her name was daisy

ya'll mad though
















































































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #138
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
lol at people catching feelings over a video by a couple of kids. If you really are shocked by this you must live in a cave. Yes racism exists. No it will never end. Better get used to it or your gonna be a salty person ur whole life
 6 years ago '07        #139
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,940 | Props total: 19896 19896
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

thats the effects of Kharma in action tho mamita. Some people honor their culture and heritage to the point of taking it personal. As these chics take it personal that black folks are however they perceive them
 6 years ago '05        #140
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,019 | Props total: 5427 5427
 KufiSmacka said:
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!
Im going to a.ssume you probably never took a STAT course. Other wise you would know when it comes to large demographics, there is always a large margin for error. This is something that is always factored. Basically what im saying 1% more could be negligible. Like i said in my previous post its some what equal.

BTW i updated with news from 30 mins ago..




The video made black students leave...

BRAND NEW UPDATE

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Two students have withdrawn from a north Florida high school after a 14-minute video blog filled with racial epithets and stereotypes went viral.

Gainesville High School Principal David Shelnutt told the Gainesville Sun ( ) he watched the video on Wednesday and talked to parents of the two students later that day. He held an emergency faculty meeting Thursday and addressed the incident with the student body.

Officials say the two girls criticized the graduation rates and economic ambitions of black students at the school. Some personal information about one of the students was posted on the blog, but has since been removed.

Gainesville police sent officers to help patrol the school on Thursday, but no incidents were reported.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-17-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside It’s Fake And I’m Still fu-king
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
37 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy