Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
oh and the dummy said they is no differences in school eduacation depending on the neighborhoods, thats a big load of sh*t

i went to a 95% black high school 4% island pacific 1% white and they teaching methods were horrendous, the teachers were lazy, the authority was laughable and the mere thought of possibly an advanced, AP, honor class was nowhere in the realm of possibility

whereas my younger brother who goes to a predominantly white high school experiences soooooo much more im so jealous of him AP courses, honor courses he's taking they have a fu*king engineering program got damn

long story short there are differences depending on locations
 6 years ago '04        #102
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I didn't watch the whole thing so I don't know if they started using the n word or anything if they were fu*k em, but they wasn't lying at the beginning. Hell I was having the same convo with black people at my job when all the young bi*ches start quitting once they get that tax check work for 4 months bullsh*t for 8 and other different sh*t these young black girls doing to manipulate the system. It just sounds bad cause they white. Black people always talking bout white people when they not around but them bi*ches stupid for making a video hope they get fu*ked up at school. Social Media
 02-16-2012, 09:56 PM         #103
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

6 years ago '10        #104
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 ondatpurple said:
I already knew your cosigning her was because of simping. you must be one of those negros with inferiority complex.
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh

truth hurts?
 02-16-2012, 10:14 PM         #105
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden White Poster: RACISM DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOREEEEE~!!!! WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE JUST GET OVER SLAVERY IT HAPPENED 500 YEARS AGO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.!!! YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T LET THAT HOLD YOU BACK!!!
 6 years ago '09        #106
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,194 | Props total: 3490 3490
Stupid young bi*ches will pay for their actions.. Lots of people are racist, but most people who are aren't dumn enought to go on a video rant about the sh*t.. Hoes gonna fu*k around and get beat up by a white person who loves black people
 6 years ago '11        #107
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Decan45 said:
I get were homie is coming from with his statement about if this sh*t happened where he lives n*ggas would react. Its no difference when all black people talked about the 911 hijackers how many times have you heard a black person say some sh*t like if it was black people on the plane sh*t would have been different. I'm not comparing 911 to these 2 ignorant bi*ches. Think about it why do all non blacks thinks they can do post sh*t like this and its cool? Because we as black people let them, we dont react and just chalk it up to "oh there ignorant or just ignore it" We've been doing that and more non blacks is comfortable with doing sh*t like this its happening more. Blacks DO need to react and put these type of racist a.ss people in check straight up. We dont need no more panel discussions or open forum talk show reviews. We need people to check these mothafu*kas! A very direct approach is needed.

And homie is right blacks have become soft, we got puerto rican rappers using the N word like they some how earned a right when was law that document passed, what black idiot signed off on that sh*t?

Last edited by dom; 02-16-2012 at 10:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
I dont care anymore getting upset about racism is like getting mad the sun came up.
 6 years ago '06        #109
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
that bi*ch in the glasses needs to get socked in the face
 02-16-2012, 11:30 PM         #110
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd fu*k the sh*t out of that little cuban slore.
 02-16-2012, 11:37 PM         #111
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

and this dumb lil c*nt is cuban

she is so brainwashed she thinks she a hunky and is really a wetback defector

the fu*king irony
 02-16-2012, 11:38 PM         #112
KufiSmacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Yes... But she is a c*nt, and im angry lol. You say crazy shiit when you get pissed. Feel me?

Besides my late grand father was off an off the boat cuban, raised in Jamaica by his mother. SO im not trying to diss my cuban heritage/ancestors.

She IS white washed though, she is cuban mixed and she believes that she is 100% white by the way she speaks about white people. As if white people are pure, and perfect. All her "facts" about blacks were wrong. I was extremely annoyed that she dismissed the fact that white's make up a large part of the welfare system. If not equal to blacks, slightly ahead. All races are equal in terms of good and bad people. We live in a time where TOO MANY need food stamps, especially with inflation. With the middle class shrinking drastically, that biitch will be using a benefit card soon.

White people have it better in America because of the way the country was built. Its a fact, if you are not an ignorant fuk, and you know your American history. You will know it is extremely hard for blacks to make it up the socioeconomic ladder. Unless you are an actor, ball player, artist or some other form of entertainer YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD. And also be lucky enough to find a white person who isnt like the girls in the video, and willing to give a black person a chance.
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!
 02-16-2012, 11:40 PM         #113
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Boxden White Poster: RACISM DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOREEEEE~!!!! WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE JUST GET OVER SLAVERY IT HAPPENED 500 YEARS AGO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.!!! YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T LET THAT HOLD YOU BACK!!!
dont forget about the 'race card'
 6 years ago '06        #114
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says: So are these b!tches dead yet?
 02-16-2012, 11:52 PM         #115
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
i can see it in your eyes, you're angry.

anyway, these bi*ches was 80% right about what they said. im not racist, i am a realist. that is simply the way alot of black people go about life, its sad that noone ever realizes that and instead punishes the people who put their feelings out in the open. NUMBERS dont lie, and stereotypes arent just picked out of a hat. they do not need to be regretful about anything. if black people, or white people feel offended, they should just get black people to change.

i hate how if you're spanish, everyone automatically a.ssumes you're mexican. im fu*king dominican and when sometimes when i tell people im spanish they jokingly say i like taco's or something. i dont get mad, but its not even funny.like AT ALL.

to these bi*ches, they said the truth for the most part
so you also agree that you are nothing more than a wetback speck whos only good for cleaning houses or yard work

your parents are failurs
 6 years ago '11        #116
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24718 24718
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

dont you mean black lash

6 years ago '07        #117
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15063 15063
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist

and this dumb lil c*nt is cuban

she is so brainwashed she thinks she a hunky and is really a wetback defector

the fu*king irony

uh...........no
 6 years ago '11        #118
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24718 24718
 KufiSmacka said:
You have to be one of the dumbest mother f*ckers I've ever read. Not only are you a complete hypocrite (by the way, no one gives a f*ck who your daddy was or where he came from) but you ended your post that said "YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD" when referring to what black people need to do in order to "make it." Do you know how many people in this country have to work their a.sses off every single day just to make it?!?! I guarantee there are WAY more white people who have to work hard to make it than black people. And here are the stats to back it up bi*ch.

just pasted these from a government site:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

To break down these numbers for you, we look at how many Whites are in the population as a WHOLE. If Blacks make up less 14% of the population and are almost 40% of all recipients, then they represent about 2.5 times their actual population!

Since Whites are over 50% of the total US pop., they represent less than their overall piece of the pie, population-wise. Hispanics are at least 15% of the general population, so they take only about as much as what their population represents.

Why am I writing this? Because I am tired of the misrepresentations on this issue. I read so many on here claiming that more Whites are on welfare than Blacks (true, in terms of raw numbers), yet not accounting for the fact that there are over 4X as many Whites in this country than Blacks!
u have a point with the numbers but remember not everybody on wlefare aint doin sh*t. I know alot of ppl that are on welfare doin their damnest to get the hell off it. Good hard working people who just fell on hard times. To me thats the most racist thing about this. ppl who arent on welfare a.ssume that everybody on welfare is lazy and stealing from the govt when its just not true.
 6 years ago '10        #119
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SoFresh170 said:
nope, im just spanish. youuu madddd thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh

truth hurts?
nope not one bit

but I doubt you're from spain so you fail
 02-17-2012, 12:41 AM         #120
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soon as she said "n*gggers r ignorant fu*ks" @ 6:19 mark. i turned it off. She'll have to answer to someone oneday, she may even have to look back at this video when she grows up. Getting pissed about some lil smut in a different state will not make a difference. Ignore it.

I make race jokes all the time in my personal life and online, im hispanic (rican/cuban) but at the end of the day.. i know where my people come from, i know who my ancestors are, i know that im just a black man from a different culture who's first language is spanish. Im still black and i love all my peoples.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 02-17-2012 at 12:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy