Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 SoFresh170 said:
i can see it in your eyes, you're angry.

anyway, these bi*ches was 80% right about what they said. im not racist, i am a realist. that is simply the way alot of black people go about life, its sad that noone ever realizes that and instead punishes the people who put their feelings out in the open. NUMBERS dont lie, and stereotypes arent just picked out of a hat. they do not need to be regretful about anything. if black people, or white people feel offended, they should just get black people to change.

i hate how if you're spanish, everyone automatically a.ssumes you're mexican. im fu*king dominican and when sometimes when i tell people im spanish they jokingly say i like taco's or something. i dont get mad, but its not even funny.like AT ALL.

to these bi*ches, they said the truth for the most part
Come on now, tons of non black's are on welfare. Dont be silly.
If you cosigning these dumb hoes then you just as bad as them.
 6 years ago '11        #82
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Im a lightskinned black dude Id still smash !
 6 years ago '07        #83
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Turned that sh*t off when they tried to pull that its not the black people its the ******s argument...
 6 years ago '10        #84
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 swag-mchustle said:
Ava Lambert 6007 NW 124th St Gainesville, FL 32653 (352) 332-2756
contemplating if i should give her a call or text. shes cute.
 6 years ago '10        #85
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 katalist said:
Come on now, tons of non black's are on welfare. Dont be silly.
If you cosigning these dumb hoes then you just as bad as them.
im not cosigning them, but its just the truth. why cant you just accept and handle the truth? everytime theirs an argument about anti-blacks, people always wanna say that theirs non-blacks that act the same way. i never said that non-blacks arent on welfare, i know people who really cake on welfare and take advantage of the system. its unfortunate and all, but its just the TRUTH. stop trying to sugar coat sh*t. hood black people are the same for the most part.

i do acknowledge that some black people manage to be successful, but you cant say that about most of them.
 6 years ago '04        #86
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
don't act like you've never heard of black women having children to collect welfare checks

more children = more welfare checks

then they don't get married on purpose to claim more a.ssistance from the government as a single parent. even though they may be living together with the baby daddy

you've never heard of that?

they know how to work the system & manipulate it. it's well known that these are just several of the tricks of the trade that are passed down from generation to generation

Last edited by Motion; 02-16-2012 at 08:51 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #87
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 SoFresh170 said:
contemplating if i should give her a call or text. shes cute.
 SoFresh170 said:
im not cosigning them, but its just the truth. why cant you just accept and handle the truth? everytime theirs an argument about anti-blacks, people always wanna say that theirs non-blacks that act the same way. i never said that non-blacks arent on welfare, i know people who really cake on welfare and take advantage of the system. its unfortunate and all, but its just the TRUTH. stop trying to sugar coat sh*t. hood black people are the same for the most part.

i do acknowledge that some black people manage to be successful, but you cant say that about most of them.
I already knew your cosigning her was because of simping. you must be one of those negros with inferiority complex.
 6 years ago '05        #88
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
i can see what they're tryin to say on somethings..
from where i live, i've seen a few black people brag about how they have food stamps and how they ain't gonna stop till the system stops them or whatever, but sure whites might do the same too but i've also seen where whites have been ashamed to admitting they need help for such things.
 6 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Birdman's Back said:
how can you get kicked out of school for saying something OUTSIDE of school. last i checked you could say whatever the fu*k u want, no matter how stupid or ignorant your comments are. get over it. they're dumbass kids.

when u gonna stop lurkin on wos tho? u got out of line and got ran off for saying n*gga. I can't elp but laugh @ your weak a.ss post.

either you agree with them or you disagree, there's no in between. I wont be satisfied till they head get rung
 02-16-2012, 09:01 PM         #90
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with everything she said..

sounds about like my school. and the black people im around.
 02-16-2012, 09:02 PM         #91
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate reciprocates into more hate unless you change your attitude and choose not to fall for the bait.
 02-16-2012, 09:02 PM         #92
Graveyard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clemdaleray said:
i can see what they're tryin to say on somethings..
from where i live, i've seen a few black people brag about how they have food stamps and how they ain't gonna stop till the system stops them or whatever, but sure whites might do the same too but i've also seen where whites have been ashamed to admitting they need help for such things.

exactly.. the ignorance of some people is the reason why certain races are heavily scrutinized
 6 years ago '11        #93
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
I bet she listens to YMCMB though
 02-16-2012, 09:07 PM         #94
SwiftPlay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats with white peoples obsession with blacks, the slang, clothing, rapping, lip injections, a.ss implants, brea$t implants, tanning, p*nis enlargement. Like seriously, its hard to take alot of white people seriously. I take my chances with a black chick with weave, then some white chick without a real thing on her body, and probably wearing weave anyways. Million of stars in the sky, black people are one white peoples mind all day.

I find it hilarious that a group of people who have thrived on evil, corruption, and jaw dropping autrocities have the audacity to come in such a manner. Like seriously, to the white folks cosigning this bullsh*t, take your sons d!ck out your mouth first. Their is a difference between committing crimes and getting convicted. It has been shown many times that whites are more likely to get off on crimes than blacks, and that most of the blacks in jail aren't rapists/murders/child molestors, but dudes who got caught on some bullsh*t crime like drugs or a.ssault. I bet some black prisoners wish they had dropped the weed and just molested a kid to get their "high", so they could get less time in jail.
 6 years ago '11        #95
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
worst black history month ever
 02-16-2012, 09:10 PM         #96
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why people hatin on walfare?

they do more good than harm.

People using that money to make a better life for themselves and end up paying more taxes than you can ever dream of....
 02-16-2012, 09:10 PM         #97
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:
worst black history month ever

young!
 6 years ago '10        #98
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Graveyard said:
i agree with everything she said..

sounds about like my school. and the black people im around.
 Graveyard said:

exactly.. the ignorance of some people is the reason why certain races are heavily scrutinized
if shes as smart as she claims she is then why is she getting public school education

I should ask you that question too

the bottom is, both you and her lack world experience and you sit there and generalize a whole race of people based on the ghetto ones that you share education with. both of you are small minded people as well as anyone else who agrees with her ignorant rant
 6 years ago '07        #99
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
such ignorance from this little girl and her ugly a.ss friend, im not even mad just disappointed at youths... it's just sad this sh*t is still going on in 2012. clearly they made the video for the sole purpose to get attention; whether positive or negative, and they got it

the responses she was reading off were almost as bad, how are you gonna call her racist and spew it back to her

the best punishment would be some scared straight type sh*t and put them in the same situations they feel they know so well for like a month, are there some black people who take advantage of the system?? hell yea...my mother and step father abused the sh*t outta them wic cards and them unemployment checks even after they found work....pawning sh*t for rent, going to churches to get groceries i mean some people cant help it. the people she was referring to probably didnt even kno better and just looks up to movies/tv and local dboys i mean there is alot of pure ignorance she spewed and just off base generalizations but she like 14 0r 15 and as mature as that is now compared to 15-20 years ago she just doesnt know better
 6 years ago '04        #100
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I've met way too many dumb, broke white people in my lifetime to give even half a milligram of fu*k about what some little future corpse c*nts from a city that's half the size of my d!ck have to say about sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy