Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
lol Solfo (West Palm to Key West)>>>>
sh*t Orlando>>>>

She's probably not lying I'm sure she's blowing it up though. Sadly black folks gotta do better.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 02-16-2012 at 06:53 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #62
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
Is Chris Rock wrong for agreeing with her?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #63
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
Racial topic, automatic 10-pager.
 6 years ago '10        #64
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I think even chris rock regrets doing that bit because all it has done is allow racist white people to justify the ignorance they spew with the "see even chris rock agrees" excuse when they drop the n-word
 02-16-2012, 07:11 PM         #65
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
 ondatpurple said:
I think even chris rock regrets doing that bit because all it has done is allow racist white people to justify the ignorance they spew with the "see even chris rock agrees" excuse when they drop the n-word
first thing i thought when she said it. the tone is different thats what people need to realize. Chris Rock said it in jest, almost to mock the views that "other people" have on blacks.

i want the video explainining white vs cracks and meixcans vs beaners and asians vs chinks etc etc etc
 6 years ago '11        #66
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Chris Rock is wack! Those racist italians he went to school with really did so work on him (mentally and physically).

"Chris Rock: I went to school with the kids from ‘Jersey Shore,’ like that kind of white person. In real life I hung out with this guy David Moskowitz. The Jews would get beat up too.

Maher: Really?

Rock: Yeah, yeah. The school I went to—junior high, high school and grade school—were pretty Italian and Irish, and so they beat up the blacks and they beat up the Jews. So I would kinda be friends with the Jewish guys….I used to work at the NY Daily News and it was like ‘On The Waterfront’ where they pick you and there’s no rhyme or reason to why they pickin’ anybody. Well it was Italians first, then the Irish, then the blacks then the Jews and that’s in ‘89, ‘88, ‘87, ‘89."

"I got beat up just about every day. I got called n***** every single day. I got kicked and whatever. What happened to me then, today kids come to school with guns and shoot everybody—but I couldn't find a gun back then."

Last edited by KidNice; 02-16-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 02-16-2012, 07:14 PM         #67
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eric wright said:
I'D STILL SMASH BECAUSE

1. I LIKE WHITE bi*chES
2. I LIKE PISSING THEIR PARENTS OFF
3. I LIKE PISSING OFF PEOPLE THAT THINK ITS WRONG
4. I JUST LIKE PISSING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S sh*t
5. DID I MENTION I LIKE WHITE bi*chES
fixed & extended
 6 years ago '11        #68
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Chris rock was right I'm black and I don't care what nobody some n*ggas are ignorant
For no reason

But white people have there trailer trash people that they seem to forget about

Every race has there set of poor ignorant people
 6 years ago '11        #69
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
this chick said "Ja-quay-quay".................................
 6 years ago '04        #70
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410
They arent lying though & I'm black. Alot of people do have that mindset that they can fall back on the system.
 02-16-2012, 07:39 PM         #71
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

:applause:
 6 years ago '08        #72
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
I don't even give a fu*k...racism sucks but its here and its not going anywhere. No matter how hard people try to protest it or f!ght it will never change. What MLK did was great and needed at that time but all he did was make a terrible situation better...its not much better now than it was then though...I take that back its much better but its still sucks.

Also everybody is racist to some extent, all this broad did was post a vid of how most people talk when they around they people. I don't hate white people or latinos but when I'm in my circle and we having those "n*gga" conversations about how the white people at our jobs is pissin us off---lotta racist talk is going on BX don't front you know yall do the same sh*t.

As far the chicks:

I'll never see her and she'll never see me we will never cross paths so I can't go in on this lil bi*ch...it was ignorant how she came across but imma just laugh at the sh*t and keep it moving. I do know that somebody they will cross paths with gonna step to em cuz afterall she was talking sideways about a whole race...well in her words "most of us" Right now them 2 broads gotta live through this sh*tstorm and they prolly regretting it as we speak. They prolly in hiding cuz they scared of them goonies they got expelled, now they isolated from all their friends and whatever school they go to now you know people gonna know who they are They fu*ked and this is they're reward for being stupid on the net.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-16-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #73
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
 elvisfreshly said:
Id smash the one on the left

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #74
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Andrefrbk said:
Yes... But she is a c*nt, and im angry lol. You say crazy shiit when you get pissed. Feel me?

Besides my late grand father was off an off the boat cuban, raised in Jamaica by his mother. SO im not trying to diss my cuban heritage/ancestors.

She IS white washed though, she is cuban mixed and she believes that she is 100% white by the way she speaks about white people. As if white people are pure, and perfect. All her "facts" about blacks were wrong. I was extremely annoyed that she dismissed the fact that white's make up a large part of the welfare system. If not equal to blacks, slightly ahead. All races are equal in terms of good and bad people. We live in a time where TOO MANY need food stamps, especially with inflation. With the middle class shrinking drastically, that biitch will be using a benefit card soon.

White people have it better in America because of the way the country was built. Its a fact, if you are not an ignorant fuk, and you know your American history. You will know it is extremely hard for blacks to make it up the socioeconomic ladder. Unless you are an actor, ball player, artist or some other form of entertainer YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD. And also be lucky enough to find a white person who isnt like the girls in the video, and willing to give a black person a chance.

its no secret that racism still exists and our government does not favor minorities, but you can't excuse your own racist comments just because you were angry. What if she was angry? Does that make the rant any better?

fu*king hypocrite
 6 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
What peices of sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #76
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,957 | Props total: 5755 5755
Ava Lambert 6007 NW 124th St Gainesville, FL 32653 (352) 332-2756
 6 years ago '05        #77
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 swag-mchustle said:
Ava Lambert 6007 NW 124th St Gainesville, FL 32653 (352) 332-2756

She is gonna get alot of phone calls saying she gonna get r*ped

Someone send a bunch of different pizza places to her house lol
 6 years ago '10        #78
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
i can see it in your eyes, you're angry.

anyway, these bi*ches was 80% right about what they said. im not racist, i am a realist. that is simply the way alot of black people go about life, its sad that noone ever realizes that and instead punishes the people who put their feelings out in the open. NUMBERS dont lie, and stereotypes arent just picked out of a hat. they do not need to be regretful about anything. if black people, or white people feel offended, they should just get black people to change.

i hate how if you're spanish, everyone automatically a.ssumes you're mexican. im fu*king dominican and when sometimes when i tell people im spanish they jokingly say i like taco's or something. i dont get mad, but its not even funny.like AT ALL.

to these bi*ches, they said the truth for the most part
 6 years ago '11        #79
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
why u keep posting vids of kreaysean and v-nasty?

i thought they from bay area not gainesville
 6 years ago '06        #80
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
how can you get kicked out of school for saying something OUTSIDE of school. last i checked you could say whatever the fu*k u want, no matter how stupid or ignorant your comments are. get over it. they're dumbass kids.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy