Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 JayDee11 said:
If these bi*ches isn't hospitalized or casket confined by next week, thats the problem right there. If that sh*t would have happened up here, n*ggas would have blew the whole damn school up. You southern n*ggas need to step this sh*t up.
 6 years ago '10        #42
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 562 562
Its easy to see why white people still think this way given the way black people are generally represented in media and also just the attitude of some of the kids. White people see all black people as one group, something akin to saying there is no difference between a Russian, white American or native Italian, they are just all white. Meanwhile the African diaspora spans many cultures not just the, America centric, slave mentality ghetto/jail promoting popular and commercial face that is shown in mainstream media and co-opted by some black kids. So ignorant people who see a certain image on tv, on the internet, in movies, sometimes at school and reinforced through their parents are definitely not going to change their minds. They do not have the capacity to think outside of what is shoveled at them. They have weak minds. Unfortunately this represents alot of people, they just might not get on youtube about it. But u can read it in comments on youtube, see in at the GOP leadership debates...ignorance is everywhere and usually is fueled by fear.
 02-16-2012, 06:06 PM         #43
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone have link to the first vid por favor?
 6 years ago '05        #44
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 WorldsStrangest said:
anyone have link to the first vid por favor?
Racist!
 02-16-2012, 06:15 PM         #45
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody cares about a high school opinion. she says a few times and you can just tell shes speaking about personal experience. their experience in the world is zero. their food is prepared for them, bought for them, just everything. its not worth talking about. its just really stupid people react in a racist way towards her and its supposed to be different, justified really. the thing is nobody ever thinks what they are saying or doing is wrong, its always justified. as im typing this she read something something you dirty spic. most of what they say im sure is racist and so is most of the replies.
 02-16-2012, 06:17 PM         #46
suede_06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
That's how african-americans are. It's okay for them to be racist towards every other group of people, but they will complain like there's no tomorrow when the tables are turned.

This is why African Americans still deal with racism today......You take one thing/word/action that one black individual does and apply it to the whole race......And what tables were turned???? We as a race have been dealing with racism since the creation of this Nation, so the tables aint changed one bit
 02-16-2012, 06:18 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
nobody cares about a high school opinion. she says a few times and you can just tell shes speaking about personal experience. their experience in the world is zero. their food is prepared for them, bought for them, just everything. its not worth talking about. its just really stupid people react in a racist way towards her and its supposed to be different, justified really. the thing is nobody ever thinks what they are saying or doing is wrong, its always justified. as im typing this she read something something you dirty spic. most of what they say im sure is racist and so is most of the replies.
Real talk.
 6 years ago '04        #48
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 1964 1964
who the fu*k cares? its some ignorant uneducated c*nt.

why is this news?
 6 years ago '07        #49
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 notoriousthugzz said:
who the fu*k cares? its some ignorant uneducated c*nt.

why is this news?
pretty much

edit: 14 minute vid of stupid sh*t?
 02-16-2012, 06:21 PM         #50
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao yall are too sensitive to some lil white bi*ches point of view, who gives a fu*k what they say

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2012, 06:22 PM         #51
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
Racist!
even if i was, i wouldnt give a damn on BX. id spew even more hate than ever.

now will someone link me to the vid
 6 years ago '05        #52
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 MysticKJ said:
it's Gainesville

that whole town is filled with gutter trash...

and all these people feed into the same university, UFaG...
the state of florida is filled with gutter trash....pillhead basers everywhere.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,405 | Props total: 6225 6225
the goons will get her and the chubby one for this..

the goons will also get her "best black friend"
 6 years ago '10        #54
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4354 4354
who gives a eff about what all these ugly lil hoes have to say
 6 years ago '04        #55
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
And this...this is why America cannot have true FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Part of the reason is because some people TALK TO MUCH ABOUT sh*t THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT... and secondly because some people TAKE WHAT STRANGERS SAY TO HEART AND GET EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT

As a black person. I listened to the video, got mad for about 10 seconds, and then said...this girl is in high school and has not experienced anything. Why am I getting mad? Why give her that type of power...

I also thought, it is a shame that regardless of how racist she is being, she may be right about a large portion of my race. I have never been to Gainesville, but in my ideal world I would like to dispute her claims immediately. I can't though, because some people in my race choose to take the wrong road to happiness and others don't try to guide those who don't know where to go, to the correct road. Both sides are wrong.

With that being said...I'm bout to stop studying for the night, hit up the club and pretend to be in the former group in order to get some a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #56
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Id smash the one on the left
 6 years ago '10        #57
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
they need they a.ss stomped, fu*k em :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #58
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
those hoes deserve some hateful r*pe

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #59
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Her school is 60 percent black she should have got her a.ss beat as soon as she stepped in the building
 6 years ago '05        #60
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
I'D STILL SMASH BECAUSE

1. I LIKE WHITE bi*chES
2. I LIKE PISSING THEIR PARENTS OFF
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy