Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
41870 pageviews
170 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken.

[video - click to view]

Earlier News

You could call it a case of "viral venom."

Offensive videos posted by two Gainesville High School students have gone viral on the worldwide web, and are generating a lot of talk in the hallways of GHS.

It's not just high school students who are talking about this video, which on one website, generated more than 100,000 views on Wednesday alone.

It's 14-minutes of hate- a racist rant by two minors.

This is the second of two videos produced by the duo.

The girls are responding to "hate mail" generated by their first racist rant video.

The girls show no remorse for those they offend, and laugh at the viewer comments.

The original post may have been removed from YouTube, but several websites have reposted the second video in it's entirety.

In a clip from that video, one of the girls says, "we're clear, you can understand what we are saying, our accents-we use actual words, black people, do not"

School Board Spokesperson Jackie Johnson says they are aware of the video made by the two GHS students, but by the end of the school day on Wednesday, no disciplinary action had been taken against the girls.

News report, and video segment.

[pic - click to view]

WCJB

Latest UPDATE
Gainesville High School was dealing Thursday morning with the fallout from at least one YouTube video connected to two female students and described as a racist rant.

Principal David Shelnutt met with staff and addressed the student body via closed-circuit TV Thursday morning.

And an email from Shelnutt's email address describes actions taken by administrators. Below is an excerpt from the email:

"We were made aware of the video Wednesday afternoon. I have already met with the parents of both girls. They are no longer going to be students at Gainesville High School. I can a.ssure you that the video created by these two students is NOT representative of the other 1,832 GHS students and the entire faculty and staff. GHS is a wonderful school where we take great pride in our culture and diversity. I was greatly saddened and disappointed by this situation. I am personally addressing it with the entire school Thursday morning."

[pic - click to view]

Gainesville High School was dealing Thursday morning with at least one "racist" YouTube video connected to two students | Gainesville.com

BRAND NEW UPDATE- Disgusted by the video 2 students have left the school...

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Two students have withdrawn from a north Florida high school after a 14-minute video blog filled with racial epithets and stereotypes went viral.

Gainesville High School Principal David Shelnutt told the Gainesville Sun (
[pic - click to view]

http://bit.ly/zmKuja ) he watched the video on Wednesday and talked to parents of the two students later that day. He held an emergency faculty meeting Thursday and addressed the incident with the student body.

Officials say the two girls criticized the graduation rates and economic ambitions of black students at the school. Some personal information about one of the students was posted on the blog, but has since been removed.

Gainesville police sent officers to help patrol the school on Thursday, but no incidents were reported.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.therepublic.co .. o-High-School/

Anyone else confused how in 2012 people can still be 100% ignorant and racist in America?

The fact that the chicks actually thought this was OKAY, is really sad. Im extremeeeely disturbed that these girls showed 0 remorse. They are ignorant to the max, they have no real world experience. They fu*ked their chances of ever experiencing the REAL WORLD. The "******s" as they are referring to, will be in their college, at their career jobs. And im sure they will not forget this. image I blame their parents, you gotta teach your kids racism is not okay. I went to a white majority school, AND I HATED WHITE PEOPLE after i left. I dont know why, just disliked whites. Through talks from my mom i realized i was being ignorant and foolish. I hope these young ladies grow up. Sounds to me like immaturity. But they will pay for this with their quality of life being severely diminished.

Hopefully they are kicked out of school, and the parents of that one black kid they spoke about as being "their only black friend" press charges on each of them. They put his name, and the profession of his parents, followed by some slanderous remarks. I think the legal term for this is "Gross Defamation" which is punishable. By putting that young man's name and description, INCLUDING him in the fukery they essentially put a target on his back. Im sure that kid is gonna get fuked up regularly now, especially since he is a dude. Hopefully his parents are smart and take quick action to sue, or press charges. I know i wouldnt waste any time. The jury would be like "Fuk that biitch..."

Once 4chan, and the general public is finished with them they will probably commit suicide.
Ava Lambert you dirty cuban, white washed cumsnot... You finished.
Wasnt even that hard to find... Like deleting your pages will help, your shiit is cached, and n*ggas can easily locate this garbage bins.lut. Shieeet i bet goons already at her house waiting for her to come out side so they can fuk her up and scream "WORLD STAR HIP HOP!!!! WORLD STAR. n*gga." With their HD camera's fixed.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-17-2012 at 11:35 AM..

170 comments for "Feb 16 - Gainesville High School React To The Two Racist Girls Ranting On Youtube. No Action Taken."

6 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Did you really just call her a "dirty cuban, whitewashed cumsnot" after you bi*ched about racism being wrong?
 6 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 Freemind said:
Did you really just call her a "dirty cuban, whitewashed cumsnot" after you bi*ched about racism being wrong?
Yes... But she is a c*nt, and im angry lol. You say crazy shiit when you get pissed. Feel me?

Besides my late grand father was off an off the boat cuban, raised in Jamaica by his mother. SO im not trying to diss my cuban heritage/ancestors.

She IS white washed though, she is cuban mixed and she believes that she is 100% white by the way she speaks about white people. As if white people are pure, and perfect. All her "facts" about blacks were wrong. I was extremely annoyed that she dismissed the fact that white's make up a large part of the welfare system. If not equal to blacks, slightly ahead. All races are equal in terms of good and bad people. We live in a time where TOO MANY need food stamps, especially with inflation. With the middle class shrinking drastically, that biitch will be using a benefit card soon.

White people have it better in America because of the way the country was built. Its a fact, if you are not an ignorant fuk, and you know your American history. You will know it is extremely hard for blacks to make it up the socioeconomic ladder. Unless you are an actor, ball player, artist or some other form of entertainer YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD. And also be lucky enough to find a white person who isnt like the girls in the video, and willing to give a black person a chance.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-16-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #4
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
it's Gainesville

that whole town is filled with gutter trash...

and all these people feed into the same university, UFaG...
 6 years ago '06        #5
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
stfu DONT TALK ABOUT MY GATORS LIKE THAT YOU MYSTICK bi*ch!
ILL k!ll YOU FUCC YOU TAWKIN BAWT FUCC BWOY!

well yea gainesville is trash anyway who cares plus its wshh who cares

i wonder if this is how every story plays out for people who go on wshh and go on rants. in there home town
 6 years ago '05        #6
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 Special Edd said:

i wonder if this is how every story plays out for people who go on wshh and go on rants. in there home town
 6 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 Special Edd said:

The last couple racist white girls that got exposed on WSHH did a 2nd video after their rants. Which usually goes a lil sumtin like this
"im not racist, i was just joking."
"i have black friends, i love black people"
"No seriously i was just trolling, im kidding..."
"Why are there goons outside my lawn..."
"I hope you guys get this video, im sorry please black jesus."
"Please dont fuk me up, im sorry"

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-16-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #8
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,405 | Props total: 3890 3890
 Andrefrbk said:

The last couple racist white girls that got exposed on WSHH did a 2nd video after their rants. Which usually goes a lil sumtin like this
"im not racist, i was just joking."
"i have black friends, i love black people"
"No seriously i was just trolling, im kidding..."
"Why are there goons outside my lawn..."
"I hope you guys get this video, im sorry please black jesus."
"Please dont fuk me up, im sorry"
Lol black jesus tho. I can't even be mad at these girls. They are just ignorant. No one exposed them to the real world. But sh*t is about to get very real for them.
 6 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
Lol black jesus tho. I can't even be mad at these girls. They are just ignorant. No one exposed them to the real world. But sh*t is about to get very real for them.
These biitches think they are safe within their housing community, like goonies cant get passed the security booth. Watch the dude at the security booth be black "yall here for Ava, yall gonna fuk her and her family up? Move right on in, lemmi raise the beam for you all..." "oh you brought your whole family? Yall from opa locka good good..."

Biitch gonna wake up tomorrow and see mad dodge chargers, 300's and impalas outside.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-16-2012 at 12:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #10
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

02-16-2012, 01:45 PM         #11
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, wait, they are from Gainesville? fu*k that wack a.ss town, the only thing going on there is UF. Honestly, why do you give a fu*k about another race or any other person? Worry about your fu*king self, live your fu*king life, no one gives a fu*k. I never liked that lame a.ss town anyways, sh*t is a dust bowl, and that bi*ch in the background is fat and ugly as fu*k, but that racists.lut can still get the business on the low low and we will take back all that racist sh*t she said.
 6 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 Sam Rothstein said:
Oh, wait, they are from Gainesville? fu*k that wack a.ss town, the only thing going on there is UF. Honestly, why do you give a fu*k about another race or any other person? Worry about your fu*king self, live your fu*king life, no one gives a fu*k. I never liked that lame a.ss town anyways, sh*t is a dust bowl, and that bi*ch in the background is fat and ugly as fu*k, but that racists.lut can still get the business on the low low and we will take back all that racist sh*t she said.

[pic - click to view]

but yo

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #13
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
Aaaah, good 'ol GHS. That was the high school I wanted to go to. God I love this town.
 02-16-2012, 03:56 PM         #14
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2012, 04:01 PM         #15
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best way to deal with the stuff is to ignore it.

this is done for attention, these girls are probably hurting inside. why would i take anything they say serious?

this stuff happens every week. we're just giving them what they want.....

what do these girls know about black people outside anything they watch on MTV?

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 02-16-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 02-16-2012, 04:02 PM         #16
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't watch the video, but racism is pretty obvious. If you are racist in the year of 2012, then you lose. You plan to cut off a majority of the world around you, and what is it worth? These girls didn't do anything but make their lives more difficult.

5 years from now, where will they work if nobody likes them?
 02-16-2012, 04:04 PM         #17
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooooo shes a self hater

"Im Cuban. I live in a nice WHITE neighborhood"

i bet if she could trade her cuban genes for white ones she WOULD.
 02-16-2012, 04:07 PM         #18
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is comedy. they got some uncle tom they hang with hating his own race, people like him give these girls the fuel and confidence to put videos like this out..

....oh god, fu*k jersey shore i wanna see this show

i wanna see the first video.
 6 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
lmaooooooo shes a self hater

"Im Cuban. I live in a nice WHITE neighborhood"

i bet if she could trade her cuban genes for white ones she WOULD.
LOL I dislike people that think because of their skin color they are white.

I see it all the time with asian women, the way they talk act, behave. Chasing after white dudes hard body. They want to be white so damn bad, and they think that their skin color gives them a pass to be white.

She is cuban identifying as white because of her skin.

Its purely ignorant. White skin does not make you Caucasian. She claiming she has Irish in her, okay then you are mixed. Half Cuban which isin the Caribbean which is mostly populated by.... BLACK PEOPLE.
 02-16-2012, 04:13 PM         #20
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
Are people still this sensitive?

Freedom of speech..

Let them speak their piece, they will get their back lash and the consequences of their energies will reciprocate back towards them. Their are natural consequences for negative actions. Why bother getting aroused by some individuals beliefs? Humans really need to stop taking things so "personally".

Thing is, Karma takes time. Nobody wants to rely on a person's negative energy to bite them back. We all want to see their downfall, and take ownership of whatever happens to them. We relish in the display of their misery, and think it's okay because they were being jerks first. It's bullsh*t, be we never really grow up anyhow.

There isn't much you can do to a person who lives a life full of hatred. They end up doing plenty to themselves.They can never be happy. It's a vice that they are continuously tightening. What should the school do? give them some days off or something? That won't change their mindset, it will only reward them by keeping them out of school.

Some people are miserable.You want to get back at them? live your life instead of falling all over yourself, trying to react to them.These girls are making themselves pariahs. Most people who see the video won't want to be around them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy