Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2012, 04:15 PM         #121
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
LoL I aint call you stupid someone else did. Bikes HAVE been in hiphop just videos you havent seen obviously. Also Ive never been 2 baltimore in my life so I don't know why you brought it up. Lastly, I was just giving you someone elses perspective since you seemed a lil' confused why he came at you sideways. You can look at me stupid all you want, though.
Post some recent videos were major artists like Ross and Meek are on Bikes and Banshees.

You seem a lil too confused to even understand what you are talking about or either you just lack the intelligence to comprehend.

Im giving you my perspective not somebody elses so do us all a favor and post those rap videos that obviously havent been seen....take your time give yourself a couple hours.
 02-16-2012, 04:18 PM         #122
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Like... you never heard of this n*gga two weeks ago, but now he's the BIGGEST THING IN RAP. DMX wouldn't have come in at #7 on the hottest list in 1998. He would have come in at #1... easily. Debut. #1. Hands down. This debatable #7 sh*t Meek got right now... comparing it to DMX is not only an insult, it's the kind of lazy thinking/arguing that makes these lists a joke.

well theres yo problem mayne u comparin Meek to 1998 DMX impact. oh u mean da year he dropped his debut album and went 5 x platinum breh breh?

instead u would have to compare Meek to 1996-97 DMX when da n*gga had ski goggles on top his head & a mechanic onesie on. aint sayin Meek no damn DMX to be clear but yo criteria 4 sayin they analogy wuz poor is hella faulty ya dig

and jus to add on Irv Gotti made da same comparison on Rapfix Live wit Sway :hmm:
 02-16-2012, 04:26 PM         #123
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
well theres yo problem mayne u comparin Meek to 1998 DMX impact. oh u mean da year he dropped his debut album and went 5 x platinum breh breh?

instead u would have to compare Meek to 1996-97 DMX when da n*gga had ski goggles on top his head & a mechanic onesie on. aint sayin Meek no damn DMX to be clear but yo criteria 4 sayin they analogy wuz poor is hella faulty ya dig

and jus to add on Irv Gotti made da same comparison on Rapfix Live wit Sway :hmm:
I co-sign that pimpin'

I hear the comparison and I think its based on their raw energy, street rhymes and them damn bikes, plus they both like to yell.

But DMX had that Tupac aura and he dropped soon after BIG had died when NY was looking for somebody to pick up the baton so the X-man benefited from good timing as well as well as Swizz sound and the RR movemnt.

I think Meek might be a more well-rounded artist in terms of making party-songs and club-bangers but DMX is in a class all of his own.
 02-16-2012, 04:27 PM         #124
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dubious76 said:
Yeah man, the rap game went from sugar to sh*t in 12 years. 99-2000 you still had regular people liking records from "underground" artists like Big L, Mos Def, kweli and Pharoahe Monch (big shouts to Rawkus) and now? They are rocking with these idiots. Frauds, suckas, simps, clones...its disgusting.

revisionist history mayne. n*ggas like Irv & Dame wuz clownin Jay Z for rockin wit Kweli, Mos and da like on tour insteada gittin on da murder Inc sh*t. "why u wit them backpackin lames Jay?" Ja approached Jay about it and n*gga told him to git da fu*k again mo info a young pimp done soaked up from Irv Gotti interview on Rapfix Live

Puff Daddy wuz hip hop biggest artist in 1997. hip hop aint dead u jus old & grumpy breh
 6 years ago '10        #125
djtmobile 
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
 j-gip said:
Hip Hop is like Junior High....everything is based on popularity.

:iagree:

Realist sh*t I seen on here..
 6 years ago '04        #126
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Meek had one of Hottest MIxtape this year IMO....ain't to many albums come out better in 2011
 6 years ago '10        #127
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 Jacc Blacc said:
2 chainz??? hotter then meek?? 2 chainz couldnt be hotter then meek if they threw him in a pool of cayenne pepper and tossed his a.ss in a hotbox

sh*t i dont even think 2 chainz buzz is bigger then asap or french montana
2 chainz had more buzz than meek mill for sure. he took the rap game by storm
 6 years ago '04        #128
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Young Hov said:
what j cole song is better than I'ma boss last year?

fukk outta here
maybe the one that got him a platinum single

By better I mean "hotter" if we are going off what sounds better J.cole makes better music than Meek so.....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-16-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #129
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
 shadydre85 said:
meek sounds like a fu*kin robot
your momma sounds like a fukkin robot
 6 years ago '11        #130
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,202 | Props total: 24648 24648
 THEINFAMOUS said:

Meek is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard in my entire life.
He might have the most annoying delivery/voice in hip hop. I want to kick puppies when i hear his songs. The beats do go extra hard tho.
 6 years ago '05        #131
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i just dont get this list. i have no problem with meek on the list but how is he hotter then dudes that drop cd that sold....like how u gonna have meek on here but not 2 chaniz and is this list the hottest mc Rite now or hottest of this recent year . sh*t doesn't add up idk how Wiz not higher on the list idk mtv
 6 years ago '06        #132
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
my top 10 list..

1. royce da 5'9
2. kendrick lamar
3. nipsey hussle
4. kanye west
5. jay-z
6. black thought
7. mos def
8. tech n9ne
9. nas
10. common
 6 years ago '05        #133
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 hooligun said:
my top 10 list..

1. royce da 5'9
2. kendrick lamar
3. nipsey hussle
4. kanye west
5. jay-z
6. black thought
7. mos def
8. tech n9ne
9. nas
10. common
this is the hottest mc in the game half them n*ggas no one even knows about and never been on mtv cmon son dont be stupid
 6 years ago '05        #134
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
never heard of this dude
 6 years ago '04        #135
PUCCIOMNI 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Jay & Kanye will be counted as one artist prob... The Throne
 02-16-2012, 08:55 PM         #136
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i just dont get this list. i have no problem with meek on the list but how is he hotter then dudes that drop cd that sold....like how u gonna have meek on here but not 2 chaniz and is this list the hottest mc Rite now or hottest of this recent year . sh*t doesn't add up idk how Wiz not higher on the list idk mtv
Yeah Meek had a #1 Rap album with "Self Made", and 3 singles that charted, and he had Wayne and T.I. on his official remix. Dreamchasers is platinum on DatPiff.

Videos like "Ima Boss" "Tupac Back" & "House Party" got heavy rotation on music channels.

Meek did 106 twice, magazine covers, and he got multiple endorsements from Reebok, Ciroc, Mark Eco, and his own skating-line Zombie Stars.

He's almost to a million Twitter, he did Summer-Jam, performed "Tupac Back" for Afeni at the Tupac celebration in Atlanta and did multiple stops with Ross on the "I am Still Music" tour.

Streets love him, his music is in Cars, Clubs, and Concerts, and even the Cook-outs.

He got his city behind him too.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-16-2012 at 08:59 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #137
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Meek Mill is one of the hottest artists out right now.
 02-16-2012, 11:43 PM         #138
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy seein how much meek has came up I remember years back coppin the real me mixtape n barely nebody knew who the fu*k I was bumpin lol.....ne of y'all remember jcole from back in the text n audio battle days on canibus central dudes screename was the rapist
 6 years ago '10        #139
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1946 1946
dont know how this guy didnt make it on bx's list..
meek>budden,wale,bigsean
 6 years ago '10        #140
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,796 | Props total: 4791 4791
 justinjones said:
wayne,kanye,jay,nikki,ross,jeezy,drake

i thought that was going to be it from 1-7 but one of these people are sitting out
jeezy or nicki
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy