Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM         #101
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Withit said:
Rap sucks!
Log the fu*k off, rap game is very competitive, too bad your favorite artists can't crack the code to get on top.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Graftedgenes said:
I think alot of people are just angry because their favorite artist didnt make the list so they try to discredit the artists that did.

When J.Cole got nominated for a Grammy his fans said that it was proof that he was the King and then when he lost his fans said that the Grammy's dont count anyway because they dont know HipHop.

People flip-flop when its convenient.

The Boxden poll has Big Krit hotter than LiL Wayne so it is what it is.
That's just proves how delusional BX is. Big K.R.I.T. is not, and never will be hotter than Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne is one of the hottest MCs of all time, whether you like him or despise him. He is a megastar. People just don't know the difference between opinion and fact on the internet it seems. If the list was called "BEST MCs in the Game"..then there would be much more to dispute. But HOTTEST, we all know who's hot, people just bitter that their favorite rappers ain't as a hot as they wish they were. Maybe if some of yall bought their albums instead of downloading them, they could get hotter and make some of these lists.
 6 years ago '11        #103
space
space
 j-gip said:
It has a lot to do with the fact that Meeks music is more vocal and in your face while Cole is more laid back. The type of music Meek makes usually translates well in a concert setting. Cole and Meek aren't very charismatic imo.
Good point. But Cole does have those hype songs. Mr. Nice Watch, Blow Up, Who Dat, etc. He had the crowed jumping when those played. But yea, Meek's music selections def. help him in that department I can't disagree.

And honestly, I think Cole is charismatic. When you watch his interviews and music videos, he has charisma and "swag" imo, but it doesn't come across in the actual music itself. I honestly feel like when you watch music videos, Cole shows more "swag" than Drake. Drake looks like he's trying too hard, Cole looks laid back and cool. But like I said, that doesn't hit you with the actual music itself.
 6 years ago '04        #104
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
This list is automatically dumb just because there aren't even 10 good rappers buzzing right now.

I'm not checking for Wale, Cole, Big Sean, Wiz, Nikki, or Meek Mill any the fu*k way.

Though I will say, out of all of them, I can see how people can fu*k with Meek Mill. I think he's horrible, and just yells a bunch of sh*tty lyrics really loud, but at least it's his own style.

I think it's hilarious Meek performed Tupac Back for Afeni. She must have been there shaking her head, with a single tear dropping from her eye.

Cole is just a less skilled, more boring version of Nas.. Wale is a clown.. Sean is a clown.. Wiz is a simp and a clown, Nikki is just a terrible rapper... fu*k it.

Also, Watch the Throne was weak... so was Take Care... Self Made was the same song 8 times, and a couple other joints thrown in. Sadly, it probably was album of the year.

2011 sucked for rap. Mainstream and underground. sh*t year. Everybody lost.

EDIT- Oh yeah.. Carter 4 sucked too.

EDIT2- And I almost tried to jump through my computer screen and slap that n*gga that tried to say Meek Mill is like the new DMX. It was sad because I KNEW that's what he was about to say, but I still wasn't ready for that nonsense to actually get out into the open air. GTFO. Just because he yells, at a time when other n*ggas are trying to rap using their late-night phone voice doesn't mean he's DMX. DMX came in with a CRASH. Like... you never heard of this n*gga two weeks ago, but now he's the BIGGEST THING IN RAP. DMX wouldn't have come in at #7 on the hottest list in 1998. He would have come in at #1... easily. Debut. #1. Hands down. This debatable #7 sh*t Meek got right now... comparing it to DMX is not only an insult, it's the kind of lazy thinking/arguing that makes these lists a joke.

Last edited by TizOnly1; 02-16-2012 at 03:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #105
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25174 25174
 Graftedgenes said:
Meek was just out in L.A. filming a video with the dirt-bikes, nobody was even thinking about Banshees and Bikes in rap videos until he brought it back.
BULLsh*t!!!....That Bike Life Has Always Been Around, For Certain In LA. Its Some Bike Clubs That Would Shake Their Head At You For That Comment Right There....

Sam Rothstein said:
ASAP should have made the list
ASAP Is Not Known On The Commercial Scene Yet. Maybe Next Year...
 6 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 TizOnly1 said:
This list is automatically dumb just because there aren't even 10 good rappers buzzing right now.

I'm not checking for Wale, Cole, Big Sean, Wiz, Nikki, or Meek Mill any the fu*k way.

Though I will say, out of all of them, I can see how people can fu*k with Meek Mill. I think he's horrible, and just yells a bunch of sh*tty lyrics really loud, but at least it's his own style.

I think it's hilarious Meek performed Tupac Back for Afeni. She must have been there shaking her head, with a single tear dropping from her eye.

Cole is just a less skilled, more boring version of Nas.. Wale is a clown.. Sean is a clown.. Wiz is a simp and a clown, Nikki is just a terrible rapper... fu*k it.

Also, Watch the Throne was weak... so was Take Care... Self Made was the same song 8 times, and a couple other joints thrown in. Sadly, it probably was album of the year.

2011 sucked for rap. Mainstream and underground. sh*t year. Everybody lost.

EDIT- Oh yeah.. Carter 4 sucked too.

EDIT2- And I almost tried to jump through my computer screen and slap that n*gga that tried to say Meek Mill is like the new DMX. It was sad because I KNEW that's what he was about to say, but I still wasn't ready for that nonsense to actually get out into the open air. GTFO. Just because he yells, at a time when other n*ggas are trying to rap using their late-night phone voice doesn't mean he's DMX. DMX came in with a CRASH. Like... you never heard of this n*gga two weeks ago, but now he's the BIGGEST THING IN RAP. DMX wouldn't have come in at #7 on the hottest list in 1998. He would have come in at #1... easily. Debut. #1. Hands down. This debatable #7 sh*t Meek got right now... comparing it to DMX is not only an insult, it's the kind of lazy thinking/arguing that makes these lists a joke.

Some people take music too seriously lmao. How the fu*k can you not like ANYTHING, does God have to come down and speak to your through your headphones to be satisfied? And to say there aren't even 10 rappers buzzing, when there are TONS of rappers buzzing is another example of people being delusional to whats hot because their favorite rappers aren't in that category.
 6 years ago '06        #107
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 Kid Cunner said:
Good point. But Cole does have those hype songs. Mr. Nice Watch, Blow Up, Who Dat, etc. He had the crowed jumping when those played. But yea, Meek's music selections def. help him in that department I can't disagree.

And honestly, I think Cole is charismatic. When you watch his interviews and music videos, he has charisma and "swag" imo, but it doesn't come across in the actual music itself. I honestly feel like when you watch music videos, Cole shows more "swag" than Drake. Drake looks like he's trying too hard, Cole looks laid back and cool. But like I said, that doesn't hit you with the actual music itself.
True, I'm not going to say neither Cole and Meek have "no" charisma because it takes some form of Charisma to go out and perform on stage and in videos. I just don't think they ooze charm...Meek just seems like your average Philly dude, while Cole is just your typical college kid.
 6 years ago '11        #108
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Kid Cunner said:
Good point. But Cole does have those hype songs. Mr. Nice Watch, Blow Up, Who Dat, etc. He had the crowed jumping when those played. .
IMO that's J Coles weakness......he can't make a club banger. Dude is just too reserved and soft spoken for that. The main reason i don't like J Cole (and why i have no issues with the guys on list over him so far) is that Cole tries too hard to me. His music lacks personality or what some would call "swag". Dude is the Doug Funny of rap.......not necessarily wack but too bland to hold my attention. See J Coles verse on Fitted Caps as an example of what i mean.
 6 years ago '04        #109
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Kid Cunner said:
Some people take music too seriously lmao. How the fu*k can you not like ANYTHING, does God have to come down and speak to your through your headphones to be satisfied? And to say there aren't even 10 rappers buzzing, when there are TONS of rappers buzzing is another example of people being delusional to whats hot because their favorite rappers aren't in that category.
When half the people on your list struggle to go Gold, I think I'm pretty right saying n*ggas aren't buzzing.

EDIT- As for who I listen to... sh*t.. damn near nobody right now.. I fu*k with Curren$y, though his latest sh*t has been weak. I like Childish, but his album was weak. I fu*k with Skyzoo, but only in kinda small doses, and he's not hot (not mad at that at all.. he's got work to do, as far as I'm concerned).

To me, everybody is wack right now. 40-year-old Jay is corny to me. Kanye is hit or miss (usually miss). Drake has a good verse here and there, but his album was terrible. Ross can rap, but he's just so fu*king fake I can't stand it (plus he only decides to really try to right a decent verse on like 30% of his songs.. which is annoying because I know it's just a choice. He can do more). Wayne been weak for the last few years. Marshall can rap, but I can't take his albums anymore. I mean... you guys can't REALLY feel the sh*t that came out this past year. If you compare it against itself, yeah... SOMETHING has to be better than everything else, but there's nothing REALLY good out right now, IMO.

Last edited by TizOnly1; 02-16-2012 at 03:19 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #110
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Meek Mill >>>

fu*k a #7 position
 02-16-2012, 03:25 PM         #111
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
get the fucc outa here n*gga.. how 1 video bring bacc the "bike-life" like it went out or somethin clown a.ss n*gga
No need to call me a n*gga, I'm a Cracka just like you.

Last time HipHop was bike crazy was when Ruff Ryders had their movement, now everybody wanna be LiL Chino and checking out the WOW boys on YouTube.

Meek was just out in L.A. filming a video with the dirt-bikes, nobody was even thinking about Banshees and Bikes in rap videos until he brought it back.

Fresh Whyte said:
BULLsh*t!!!....That Bike Life Has Always Been Around, For Certain In LA. Its Some Bike Clubs That Would Shake Their Head At You For That Comment Right There....

ASAP Is Not Known On The Commercial Scene Yet. Maybe Next Year...
Im shaking my head at you for not being smart enough to understand that I said wasnt nobody thinking about BIKES AND BANSHEES IN HIPHOP

Since Ruff Ryders in '98 aint nobody brought out the bikes out in HipHop on a major level.

I despise people who cant read.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-16-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #112
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Kid Cunner said:
. If the list was called "BEST MCs in the Game"..then there would be much more to dispute. But HOTTEST, we all know who's hot, people just bitter that their favorite rappers ain't as a hot as they wish they were..
This is true.

One of the criteria they using to decide this list is Lyrics tho. So being a "good MC" SHOULD hold more weight. But if Nikki makes the list then
 6 years ago '11        #113
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
thank God I blocked graft and kid cunner is a f*ggot
 02-16-2012, 03:37 PM         #114
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
thank God I blocked graft and kid cunner is a f*ggot

6 years ago '04        #115
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 1572 1572
List is iight. I would switch Wiz and Sean tho. Meek might still move up a lil. He coulda been top 3 if he dropped an album with a couple more hits. 2chainz got mixtape buzz but not the radio hits. Cole just got a lil hit with Workout but Sean, Wiz and Wale got better features and hits of their own which put them in the light more.
 6 years ago '04        #116
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
 23codez said:
Yup! I am officially an old head. I never imagined the day when such trash would be so highly admired.

The game done changed

Mad at what exactly? It's totally cool nowadays to embrace fraudulence.
Yeah man, the rap game went from sugar to sh*t in 12 years. 99-2000 you still had regular people liking records from "underground" artists like Big L, Mos Def, kweli and Pharoahe Monch (big shouts to Rawkus) and now? They are rocking with these idiots. Frauds, suckas, simps, clones...its disgusting.
 6 years ago '04        #117
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to call me a n*gga, I'm a Cracka just like you.

Last time HipHop was bike crazy was when Ruff Ryders had their movement, now everybody wanna be LiL Chino and checking out the WOW boys on YouTube.

Genes... that bike culture has been going on in the hood for decades. Thats why son looked at you like you're stupid. Meek mill isnt bringing nothing BACk to brothers from the hood because its been a staple.
 6 years ago '04        #118
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
 TizOnly1 said:
When half the people on your list struggle to go Gold, I think I'm pretty right saying n*ggas aren't buzzing.

EDIT- As for who I listen to... sh*t.. damn near nobody right now.. I fu*k with Curren$y, though his latest sh*t has been weak. I like Childish, but his album was weak. I fu*k with Skyzoo, but only in kinda small doses, and he's not hot (not mad at that at all.. he's got work to do, as far as I'm concerned).

To me, everybody is wack right now. 40-year-old Jay is corny to me. Kanye is hit or miss (usually miss). Drake has a good verse here and there, but his album was terrible. Ross can rap, but he's just so fu*king fake I can't stand it (plus he only decides to really try to right a decent verse on like 30% of his songs.. which is annoying because I know it's just a choice. He can do more). Wayne been weak for the last few years. Marshall can rap, but I can't take his albums anymore. I mean... you guys can't REALLY feel the sh*t that came out this past year. If you compare it against itself, yeah... SOMETHING has to be better than everything else, but there's nothing REALLY good out right now, IMO.
Okay, I thought it was just me. I feel the same way my dude. I wish hip-hop Darwinism would weed out these lames.
 02-16-2012, 04:05 PM         #119
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
Genes... that bike culture has been going on in the hood for decades. Thats why son looked at you like you're stupid. Meek mill isnt bringing nothing BACk to brothers from the hood because its been a staple.
Im looking at you like you are stupid because Im talking about bikes in rap videos and banshees in rap videos and seeing Bikes in music videos on BET and MTV2 and seeing HipHoppers on bikes again like its '98.

On HipHop forums Im speaking from a HipHop perspective so when I say Meek Mill bought that Bike life back Im talking about in HipHop not in the streets of Baltimore but in the music videos and the promos and all that good ish pertaining to HipHop.

Im looking at you like you are stupid because Im talking about bikes in rap videos and banshees in rap videos and seeing Bikes in music videos on BET and MTV2 and seeing HipHoppers on bikes again like in '98.

Im looking at you like you are stupid because Im talking about bikes in rap videos and banshees in rap videos and seeing Bikes in music videos on BET and MTV2 and seeing HipHoppers on bikes again like its '98.
 6 years ago '04        #120
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Graftedgenes said:

On HipHop forums Im speaking from a HipHop perspective so when I say Meek Mill bought that Bike life back Im talking about in HipHop not in the streets of Baltimore but in the music videos and the promos and all that good ish pertaining to HipHop.

Im looking at you like you are stupid because Im talking about bikes in rap videos and banshees in rap videos and seeing Bikes in music videos on BET and MTV2 and seeing HipHoppers on bikes again like in '98.

LoL I aint call you stupid someone else did. Bikes HAVE been in hiphop just videos you havent seen obviously. Also Ive never been 2 baltimore in my life so I don't know why you brought it up. Lastly, I was just giving you someone elses perspective since you seemed a lil' confused why he came at you sideways. You can look at me stupid all you want, though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy