Meek Mill: #7 MTV's Hottest MC In The Game

most viewed right now
 46
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Graftedgenes said:
This Cunner guy stay dropping facts/stats and a whole lot of sense.

To break it down even further the actual criteria was "Swag & Intangibles", it was never just Swagger by itself.

Charisma and Confidence adds an entire other element to your music an added dimension that adds to the overall entertainment value of your rhymes and performance.
Right. Anybody can step on stage a spit lyrics, but can you capture the entire crown in the palm of your hands? That's what the Swag/Intangibles is all about. Put Meek Mill and J Cole on a stage, and tell me which one will have the whole place going through the roof. And that's not to say Cole doesn't put on a good show, cause I went to his Cole World tour stop in New Orleans and that was a great show. I also went to Meek Mills stop that was at a club venue, much smaller, but he had that sh*t on an entire different level.
 02-16-2012, 01:40 PM         #82
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
j.cole fans are salty as fu*k over this list
 02-16-2012, 01:52 PM         #83
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
List just gets worse by the day...
 6 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 Affectz said:
It was his track,remember MTV is looking for swag and street cred also which are some other things Cole is missing
How is swag rated man. Wtf. that word needs to be banned.

Lyrics is also what they looking for "allegedly" and u know Meek ain't fu*kin with Cole on them lyrics.
 02-16-2012, 01:54 PM         #85
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meek millz.........beneficiary of a GREAT BEAT SELECTION BY RICK ROSS.
 6 years ago '11        #86
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
Gucci Mane #1
 6 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 THEINFAMOUS said:
How is swag rated man. Wtf. that word needs to be banned.

Lyrics is also what they looking for "allegedly" and u know Meek ain't fu*kin with Cole on them lyrics.
meek mill is not garbage and j.cole doesn't run laps around everybody either. he just raps about different sh!t
 6 years ago '06        #88
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972
Cole b actn like a lil bi*ch "swag" is indeed a boss attitude about yourself i dont agree with the list either but we all know son gon come with some heat because of this list so its a lose/win for cole fans.




































 6 years ago '05        #89
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 justinjones said:
meek mill is not garbage and j.cole doesn't run laps around everybody either. he just raps about different sh!t
Meek is carried by beats IMO. Thats all I'm saying. Cole subject matter is way more broad compared to Meeks.
 6 years ago '09        #90
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
meek been winnin, ive been listning to dude since his in my bag days, his grind finally paid off
 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM         #91
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
meek millz.........beneficiary of a GREAT BEAT SELECTION BY RICK ROSS.
Misconception.

Meeks biggest hit "Ima Boss" was produced by another Phiily cat Jahlil Beats, Meek brought that song to Ross.


The entire Dreamchasers mixtape is almost all Tone & Jahlil beats and they brothers from Philly.
 02-16-2012, 02:08 PM         #92
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems about right to me, but I live in Philly so I guess I hear him a bit more often than the rest of the country.
 6 years ago '09        #93
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19310 19310
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #94
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Graftedgenes said:
Misconception.

Meeks biggest hit "Ima Boss" was produced by another Phiily cat Jahlil Beats, Meek brought that song to Ross.


The entire Dreamchasers mixtape is almost all Tone & Jahlil beats and they brothers from Philly.
This. Gotta love facts. So many people on BS just TALK OUT OF THEIR a.ss. Crazy how some of these cats just "know so much" about guys they aren't even fans of....thanks for presenting the facts.
 02-16-2012, 02:18 PM         #95
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wale Lost.
 02-16-2012, 02:22 PM         #96
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
This. Gotta love facts. So many people on BS just TALK OUT OF THEIR a.ss. Crazy how some of these cats just "know so much" about guys they aren't even fans of....thanks for presenting the facts.
I think alot of people are just angry because their favorite artist didnt make the list so they try to discredit the artists that did.

When J.Cole got nominated for a Grammy his fans said that it was proof that he was the King and then when he lost his fans said that the Grammy's dont count anyway because they dont know HipHop.

People flip-flop when its convenient.


The Boxden poll has Big Krit hotter than LiL Wayne so it is what it is.
 6 years ago '06        #97
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Kid Cunner said:
Right. Anybody can step on stage a spit lyrics, but can you capture the entire crown in the palm of your hands? That's what the Swag/Intangibles is all about. Put Meek Mill and J Cole on a stage, and tell me which one will have the whole place going through the roof. And that's not to say Cole doesn't put on a good show, cause I went to his Cole World tour stop in New Orleans and that was a great show. I also went to Meek Mills stop that was at a club venue, much smaller, but he had that sh*t on an entire different level.
It has a lot to do with the fact that Meeks music is more vocal and in your face while Cole is more laid back. The type of music Meek makes usually translates well in a concert setting. Cole and Meek aren't very charismatic imo.
 6 years ago '11        #98
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
List is cool to me so far. I like the debate this list is sparking, that top 5 is bout to hurt some feelings
 02-16-2012, 02:32 PM         #99
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos left? jay-z, nicki, kanye, drake, wayne, ross
 6 years ago '10        #100
Withit 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Rap sucks!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy