Meek Mill: #7 MTV's Hottest MC In The Game

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
39 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
2 chainz hotter than meek tho
 6 years ago '04        #42
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Graftedgenes said:
I appreciate MTV recognizing what's HOT in the streets and not just what's HOT on rap blogs.


"IMA BOSS" was hot in the clubs, in the cars, and at the cookouts, the video brought back that bike-life and everybody and they mama know the first lines to that song.


J.Cole didn't have a song as Hot as "Ima Boss" and I don't think J. Cole can put enough energy into a song to make it Hot in the streets.
word up... not even tryin to hate on Cole, but these are facts right here folks
 02-16-2012, 10:10 AM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
Lets be honest. This list is based off who is played on the radio the most. Record sales don't play a huge role because Cole would have been on the list based off sales. Swag is very subjective and stupid imo

Most mainstream hip hop fans are clones anyway...they all like the same type of music, subject matter, beats, and lyrics and if you dare to say you don't like a certain artist you are labeled as a "nerd" or you don't know whats going on in the "streets". Hip Hop is like Junior High....everything is based on popularity.
Wrong, the list in based on multiple factors not just radio spins.

Their is no judging for swag alone it's called "Swag & Intangibles" it's the difference between the boring and reserved image of J.Cole compared to Big Seans slanguage and style.


Most underground HipHop music fans are clones they shun any type of music that doesn't have complex metaphors were they can count multi's and go online and discuss rhyme schemes and double entrendes..and of you don't like MF Doom or Canibus they think hou don't know about "HipHop".
 02-16-2012, 10:15 AM         #44
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good job Meek...
 6 years ago '04        #45
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Graftedgenes said:
Most underground HipHop music fans are clones they shun any type of music that doesn't have complex metaphors were they can count multi's and go online and discuss rhyme schemes and double entrendes..and of you don't like MF Doom or Canibus they think hou don't know about "HipHop".
I hate those people with a passion
 02-16-2012, 10:22 AM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 furmanm27 said:
rap is coming back to the streets and not what's hot on the internet.

u not gonna get the full understanding of what's hot by just sitting
home all day and just typing on the key board sitting in your chair
using the computer.
You sound like you sit at home all day and type on a keyboard sitting in a chair using a computer......get you a smart phone.


HipHop music is NOT coming back to the streets are you crazy?


The biggest rappers in the game are the homos3xual Emenim the metros3xual Kanye, Euro-Jay, the skateboarder Wayne, the Emo Drake and the Barbie doll bi*ch.


The Hipsters are making a movement right now in HipHop and artists like J. Cole, Kendrick, Big Krit, & Wale are making a move.


For every 2-Chainz or French Montana that gets some buzz there's a Odd Future & A$ap Mobb or an Asher Roth and Iggy Izalea getting a deal.


This is the YMCMB era and you must be crazy saying the streets is Coming back


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-16-2012 at 10:26 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
Shout out that n*gga meek for making that list... That n*gga really came from the bottom and now is the topic of damn near everybodies conversation... Can't wait til he drop his album ima buy that sh*t... PSP!!!
 6 years ago '10        #48
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
so we gonna act like 2 chainz hasnt been hotter than meek mill
 6 years ago '06        #49
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Graftedgenes said:
Wrong, the list in based on multiple factors not just radio spins.

Their is no judging for swag alone it's called "Swag & Intangibles" it's the difference between the boring and reserved image of J.Cole compared to Big Seans slanguage and style.


Most underground HipHop music fans are clones they shun any type of music that doesn't have complex metaphors were they can count multi's and go online and discuss rhyme schemes and double entrendes..and of you don't like MF Doom or Canibus they think hou don't know about "HipHop".


Being flamboyant (like Sean) doesn't mean you have style and swag...its all subjective. Lets be honest most mainstream artist who have "swag" all look the same and their lyrics and subject matter is identical.

What you said about underground fans is also true. The problem with Hip Hop is there is no true median. You are either a nerd because you don't like whats popular or you are an idiot because you don't like underground music. I just wish there was more balance in the mainstream because its really stale and boring at this moment
 6 years ago '09        #50
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
imo, meek should be higher on that list in 2011 he had one of thee biggest buzz off of features and mixtapes
 6 years ago '09        #51
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Blue GM said:
so we gonna act like 2 chainz hasnt been hotter than meek mill
2 chainz??? hotter then meek?? 2 chainz couldnt be hotter then meek if they threw him in a pool of cayenne pepper and tossed his a.ss in a hotbox

sh*t i dont even think 2 chainz buzz is bigger then asap or french montana
 6 years ago '05        #52
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
I'm Cool With Meek Being #7 But MTV Is Letting Me Know They Don't Care About Albums. If You Had A Hot Single and The Video Was Played On MTV,Your On The List.

Meek Had "Tupac Back, Don't Panic, House Party, I'm A Boss, etc." Which Were Hott Tracks. I Want To See Who's Next....
 6 years ago '06        #53
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8871 8871
 Graftedgenes said:
I appreciate MTV recognizing what's HOT in the streets and not just what's HOT on rap blogs.


"IMA BOSS" was hot in the clubs, in the cars, and at the cookouts, the video brought back that bike-life and everybody and they mama know the first lines to that song.


J.Cole didn't have a song as Hot as "Ima Boss" and I don't think J. Cole can put enough energy into a song to make it Hot in the streets.

get the fucc outa here n*gga.. how 1 video bring bacc the "bike-life" like it went out or somethin clown a.ss n*gga
 02-16-2012, 10:57 AM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
[/B]

Being flamboyant (like Sean) doesn't mean you have style and swag...its all subjective. Lets be honest most mainstream artist who have "swag" all look the same and their lyrics and subject matter is identical.

What you said about underground fans is also true. The problem with Hip Hop is there is no true median. You are either a nerd because you don't like whats popular or you are an idiot because you don't like underground music. I just wish there was more balance in the mainstream because its really stale and boring at this moment
I do it boiiii!!

It's easy for me to tell the difference between Big Sean's Midwest Swagger and LiL Waynes rocker/skater swagger


I can tell the difference between Wale's Foamposite/DMV/HBCU swagger and Kanye West metros3xual swagger.

Ross clean Fat-boy swagger and Drakes pretty-boy swagger and 2-chainz k!lling everybody with the Tru-religion/Loui/snap-back flavor.


None of them dudes have the same swagger, style and flavor to me.


As far as subject matter in the mainstream it's mostly social music, party music, get hype music....just like 99% of R&B is about relationships.


There will never be balance in the mainstream because RADIO format is not going to play those types or records, it's sad but it is what it is
 6 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20859 20859
 Fresh Whyte said:
I'm Cool With Meek Being #7 But MTV Is Letting Me Know They Don't Care About Albums. If You Had A Hot Single and The Video Was Played On MTV,Your On The List.

Meek Had "Tupac Back, Don't Panic, House Party, I'm A Boss, etc." Which Were Hott Tracks. I Want To See Who's Next....
I keep forgetting Don't Panic was Meek's track

Stay thinking it's Rozay's.
 02-16-2012, 11:03 AM         #56
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
get the fucc outa here n*gga.. how 1 video bring bacc the "bike-life" like it went out or somethin clown a.ss n*gga
No need to call me a n*gga, I'm a Cracka just like you.

Last time HipHop was bike crazy was when Ruff Ryders had their movement, now everybody wanna be LiL Chino and checking out the WOW boys on YouTube.

Meek was just out in L.A. filming a video with the dirt-bikes, nobody was even thinking about Banshees and Bikes in rap videos until he brought it back.
 02-16-2012, 11:09 AM         #57
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
how is French Montana a 'contender' over Kendrick?

Kendrick dont git play on MTV folk
 6 years ago '09        #58
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Fresh Whyte said:
I'm Cool With Meek Being #7 But MTV Is Letting Me Know They Don't Care About Albums. If You Had A Hot Single and The Video Was Played On MTV,Your On The List.

Meek Had "Tupac Back, Don't Panic, House Party, I'm A Boss, etc." Which Were Hott Tracks. I Want To See Who's Next....
to be fair he was on the maybach music album...plus he dropped the Dream Chaser mixtape
 02-16-2012, 11:17 AM         #59
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mill had a big year, but yeah Cole should have been on there
 6 years ago '05        #60
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 Jacc Blacc said:
to be fair he was on the maybach music album...plus he dropped the Dream Chaser mixtape
But.....Most of Meek's Singles Came From His Mixtape. Only Thing That Came Fron The MM Album Was Tupac Back.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy