Tyga – “Careless World: Rise Of The Last King” (Album Snippets)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
sounds really good
 6 years ago '11        #42
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,273 | Props total: 12540 12540
numbers on twitter and facebook is all good but the numbers folks looking at is will is move off the shelf rack city the only single that's bring the album so far that faded okay he need something off the album that's gonna hit hard like rack city...bi*ch lol

album cover is watch the throne meets take care
 6 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
 Kid Cunner said:
Young Money never had any real talent until around 08-09 if we're going to be real, besides Spitta. But clearly, that relationship just wasn't right for either side, which is why nothing ever surfaced other than a single.

Also, I do believe Tyga's first album was dropped on Young Money as well, and the ydid drop the group album to help get the whole team exposure. It's better to push Tyga back a year, than to have let him drop in 10 or 11. He built up a strong fan base, and now has a hit single. Can't just throw albums out, and we all know that. Twist and Bow Wow will eventually drop albums this year too I'm sure. As far as Millz, Gudda, Gunz...

EDIT: If we're talking YMCMB and not just YM, then Jay Sean & Khaled dropped an album also.
Tyga's First Album Didnt Drop On Cash Money/Young Money, That Was A Indie Album. This Album Thats Dropping Is Tyga's Commercial Debut and He Been Around Cash Money/Young Money Since 06? 07? So Homie Should of Been Out.

I Wouldnt Count Khaled Album As A Cash Money Album Cause His Album Was Split Between His Own Label, Cash Money & Terror Squad and Jay Sean Album Was Catered To The Pop Scene,Same Goes With That Kevin Dude As Well. Even Glasses's Beach Crusier Was Split Up Like Khaled's Project Between Labels.

So If Your On Cash Money/Young Money and You Rap? You're Not Dropping Unless Your Name Is Birdman, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj or Involved With Young Money The Group. Its That Simple.....
 02-16-2012, 12:01 AM         #44
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imma download this, tyga is cool.
 6 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,407 | Props total: 6434 6434
his single just went platinum so im expecting 80+ 1st week. anything less is a failure
 6 years ago '11        #46
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Kid Cunner said:
If you didn't care there would be no need to even come in the thread. Carry on.
Cool story bro

Rack city bi*ch
 02-16-2012, 12:17 AM         #47
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could be decent...i don't have anything much bad to say about tyga

reminded was my sh*t from the mixtapes, i think that song could have been album quality
 6 years ago '08        #48
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 27 27
Keeping Lil Homie and sending the rest of the album to the recycle bin.
 6 years ago '10        #49
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Hottest n*gga in the game right now and somehow is not on the MTV list SMH.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Fresh Whyte said:
Tyga's First Album Didnt Drop On Cash Money/Young Money, That Was A Indie Album. This Album Thats Dropping Is Tyga's Commercial Debut and He Been Around Cash Money/Young Money Since 06? 07? So Homie Should of Been Out.

I Wouldnt Count Khaled Album As A Cash Money Album Cause His Album Was Split Between His Own Label, Cash Money & Terror Squad and Jay Sean Album Was Catered To The Pop Scene,Same Goes With That Kevin Dude As Well. Even Glasses's Beach Crusier Was Split Up Like Khaled's Project Between Labels.
Pretty sure Tyga's first album was still released through Young Money as well, it was another split situation if I'm not mistaken, but it was still considered an indie release. Either way, they have more than 3 artists dropping albums, whether they have their own sub labels or not. People always try to clown them, but regardless they have artists signed to the roster who drop albums that aren't Wayne, Drake, or Nicki.

Fresh Whyte said:
So If Your On Cash Money/Young Money and You Rap? You're Not Dropping Unless Your Name Is Birdman, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj or Involved With Young Money The Group. Its That Simple.....
I'm not really sure what this means, every member is involved in the Young Money group. I'm sure the whole camp will be on the We Are Young Money 2. Tyga, Twist, and Bow Wow will also drop solo albums this year. Bow Wow is scheduled for March, though I won't be surprised with a pushback. I just don't understand why people clown them for not dropping enough albums. No other artist ran label has 3 consistent platinum selling artists, and most other artist ran labels don't have 4 people putting out albums. Young Money/ Cash Money will probably put out 5-6 this year, and they technically put out 3 last year if you count Khaled. If not, they still dropped 2.

Look at GOOD Music. In the last 2 years, only 3 artists frmo them have dropped if I'm not mistaken (Kanye, Cudi, and Sean). Roc Nation (Cole, Jay on WTT). MMG dropped one last year, and the compilation. They will prob drop 2-3 this year. Is it just cause YM has been around for a minute? I mean, it does take time to grow your artists. Just don't understand what people have against them. Tyga is finally dropping an album, so now people are gonna change their tune to "Nobody outside of Wayne, Drake, Nicki, or Tyga will ever drop". Or, if he doesn't do great numbers, they gonna just clown. You can't win.
 6 years ago '11        #51
space
space
 ThatDude0824 said:
This cd will never drop,lol specially with nicki dropping soon tyga is cool but stay getting shelved
The pre-orders are up, it's not getting pushed back 5 days before release. There's another 6 weeks until Nicki drops, by then Tyga ain't gonna be pushing more than 5k a week.
 02-16-2012, 01:35 AM         #52
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta be late, but Careless World? really? he just gonna call the album Careless World with not a single fu*k given huh

cole world
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
I gotta be late, but Careless World? really? he just gonna call the album Careless World with not a single fu*k given huh

cole world

He's been running with that album name since before Cole announced the name of his album b.

Careless World was supposed to drop a long time ago but just kept getting pushed back.
 6 years ago '11        #54
shaquir13 5 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
cant wait till tomorrow i have a feeling that this is definetly gonna leak
 02-16-2012, 02:36 AM         #55
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
Not hating but does this guy have fans??
:wave: hi, im a tyga fan. Dont let his stupid typical rap songs singles fool you. Dude has skills, i been a fan since his mixtape "Potential". Listen to that and i guarantee you'll be a fan too.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20877 20877
 Fresh Whyte said:
That Album Was Nice.... 2AM Is One of My Favorites From Tyga.

The thing with No Introduction is there was a couple tracks that I fu*ked with heavy (2 AM, Cartoonz, 80's Baby, Diamond Life, Summertime, Wow, Supersize Me) but 4 I disliked

Pillow Talkin, Aim, First Timers, Press 7.

Just couldn't listen to that album all the way more than once, had to keep skipping joints.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 02-16-2012 at 08:21 AM..
 02-16-2012, 06:58 AM         #57
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sounds very promising!

might top Wiz's album (since they are compared to each other so often)
 6 years ago '08        #58
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kid Cunner said:
Ask the 4 millions facebook fans or the 2 million twitter followers. Peep the countless mixtapes he has on Dat Piff with over 250 thousand downloads. 2 of his tapes are in the top 15 all time downloads on Dat Piff...yea...he has fans despite what haters believe.
This and given the fact that tyga finds a way to either be on or make a huge record is why i smh at universal and/or ymcmb for not backing him more. Hes a mediocre rapper no doubt but hes hungry and knows how to make a hit so thats gotta count for something...
 6 years ago '08        #59
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kid Cunner;2b2281821 said:
Pretty sure Tyga's first album was still released through Young Money as well, it was another split situation if I'm not mistaken, but it was still considered an indie release. Either way, they have more than 3 artists dropping albums, whether they have their own sub labels or not. People always try to clown them, but regardless they have artists signed to the roster who drop albums that aren't Wayne, Drake, or Nicki.

I'm not really sure what this means, every member is involved in the Young Money group. I'm sure the whole camp will be on the We Are Young Money 2. Tyga, Twist, and Bow Wow will also drop solo albums this year. Bow Wow is scheduled for March, though I won't be surprised with a pushback. I just don't understand why people clown them for not dropping enough albums. No other artist ran label has 3 consistent platinum selling artists, and most other artist ran labels don't have 4 people putting out albums. Young Money/ Cash Money will probably put out 5-6 this year, and they technically put out 3 last year if you count Khaled. If not, they still dropped 2.

Look at GOOD Music. In the last 2 years, only 3 artists frmo them have dropped if I'm not mistaken (Kanye, Cudi, and Sean). Roc Nation (Cole, Jay on WTT). MMG dropped one last year, and the compilation. They will prob drop 2-3 this year. Is it just cause YM has been around for a minute? I mean, it does take time to grow your artists. Just don't understand what people have against them. Tyga is finally dropping an album, so now people are gonna change their tune to "Nobody outside of Wayne, Drake, Nicki, or Tyga will ever drop". Or, if he doesn't do great numbers, they gonna just clown. You can't win.
Yeah but as u said:

Ymcmbs roster has been around for much longer than mmgs, roc nations, and GOODs. Tyga, mack maine and gutta have been fu*king with ym for the better part of a decade and only tyga is just now dropping his first big project.

Tbh tho nicki and drake both had teams/managment teams behind them b4 they signed with ym and thats been a big part of their individual success imo. When u think about it rappers PERIOD who are successful either have a label built around them and/or their own independently functioning team of managers, producers, talent teams...
 02-16-2012, 12:19 PM         #60
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was minaj's verse was sounding pretty good
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy