Tyga – “Careless World: Rise Of The Last King” (Album Snippets)

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 104 104
ive never heard a good tyga album

in all seriousness what do people see in him?
 02-15-2012, 06:36 PM         #22
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
ive never heard a good tyga album

in all seriousness what do people see in him?
He only has 1 album
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Kid Cunner said:
Ask the 4 millions facebook fans or the 2 million twitter followers. Peep the countless mixtapes he has on Dat Piff with over 250 thousand downloads. 2 of his tapes are in the top 15 all time downloads on Dat Piff...yea...he has fans despite what haters believe.
i never seen you criticize a rapper once. i take that back i seen you say something about jcole earlier.

tyga can rap when he wants to but nobody knows how much he is dong that on here yet
 02-15-2012, 07:11 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've always fu*ked with Tyga music, thought he'd be bigger. I was fu*king with his mixtape, I might buy this album, production is on point, he's been grinding, lyrics are straight.
 6 years ago '11        #25
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 justinjones said:
i never seen you criticize a rapper once. i take that back i seen you say something about jcole earlier.

tyga can rap when he wants to but nobody knows how much he is dong that on here yet
I never said anything bad about Cole, just listed reasons as to why Wiz was a hotter current artist which he is. And of course I criticize, but what I never do is is display any form of hate. But for the most part, I'm one of those "if you don't have anything nice to say..." kinda guys. If I don't like an artist, or something an artist puts out, I just leave it at that. I move forward. I don't log onto every forum and waste time posting about how much I don't like it. So for the most part, you only see me posting when I actually DO like something, or when I'm defending ignorant hate that obviously happens a lot here.

And right, Tyga can most def. rap when he wants to, but people act like Rack City is as deep as his lyricism goes which just isn't true. People, like always, are just judging the album before it even drops, and acting as if he's some random with no fans. I just like to clear sh*t up, can't help it.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Hopefully he's not just rapping about nothing like he does on most of his songs (though admittedly I like some because his flow is nice). n*gga raps about nothing wayyyy too fu*king much though. But I'll definitely listen.
 6 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 Garnet & Gold said:
Hopefully he's not just rapping about nothing like he does on most of his songs (though admittedly I like some because his flow is nice). n*gga raps about nothing wayyyy too fu*king much though. But I'll definitely listen.
This is another thing. And I'm quoting you cause you are one of the only people I've ever seen admit this, while still not caring too much for his music. Tyga has..a really good flow. When you say that, most people just laugh, and those people probably haven't heard much from him. So props for realizing that. Also, check out the Black Thoughts 2 mixtape. Outside of like 3 songs that are just bangers, most of it is serious content.
 6 years ago '05        #28
highryda 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,888 | Props total: 50 50
lay you down was one of the first tyga songs i ever heard and its still my favorite to date sadly...but i will see hoe the full version is before i judge it but by the snipp i liked the original better
 6 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25117 25117
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Hopefully it's better than No Introduction
That Album Was Nice.... 2AM Is One of My Favorites From Tyga.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Kid Cunner said:
This is another thing. And I'm quoting you cause you are one of the only people I've ever seen admit this, while still not caring too much for his music. Tyga has..a really good flow. When you say that, most people just laugh, and those people probably haven't heard much from him. So props for realizing that. Also, check out the Black Thoughts 2 mixtape. Outside of like 3 songs that are just bangers, most of it is serious content.
I've listened to every one of his tapes, with my favorites being Black Thoughts, Fan of a Fan, Well Done 2 (even though it's pretty much just him talking about nothing most of the time ), and Outraged & Underaged.
 6 years ago '11        #31
space
space
 Garnet & Gold said:
I've listened to every one of his tapes, with my favorites being Black Thoughts, Fan of a Fan, Well Done 2 (even though it's pretty much just him talking about nothing most of the time ), and Outraged & Underaged.
Hmm I see. Black Thoughts 2 and Well Done are my favorites. I thought Well Done 2 was pretty bad, but it did spawn Rack City so that was good for him.
 02-15-2012, 10:06 PM         #32
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
People, like always, are just judging the album before it even drops, and acting as if he's some random with no fans. I just like to clear sh*t up, can't help it.

this wuz a trill a.ss post. but aye remember one thang alotta these opinions is based on Tyga bein a part of The Evil Empire ya dig?

and aye best part as recently as 2 months ago we had Bx n*ggas callin this boy "a weed carrier who aint never finna drop an album" whut? so a pimp wonders if they finna admit they wuz wrong bout only "Wayne Drake & Nicki drop albums on YMCMB" or pretend they aint never said that sh*t and find a new thang to sh*t on. cant lie pimpin enjoy how Cash Money make n*ggas emotional somethin awful
 6 years ago '11        #33
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
n*ggas will listen to anything
 6 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Marvin Hagler said:
this wuz a trill a.ss post. but aye remember one thang alotta these opinions is based on Tyga bein a part of The Evil Empire ya dig?

and aye best part as recently as 2 months ago we had Bx n*ggas callin this boy "a weed carrier who aint never finna drop an album" whut? so a pimp wonders if they finna admit they wuz wrong bout only "Wayne Drake & Nicki drop albums on YMCMB" or pretend they aint never said that sh*t and find a new thang to sh*t on. cant lie pimpin enjoy how Cash Money make n*ggas emotional somethin awful

don't act like that saying wasn't true. young money been around for about 6 years, got 9 albums but only from 3 people

and on top of that they pushed everybody the hell back more than once
 6 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 justinjones said:

don't act like that saying wasn't true. young money been around for about 6 years, got 9 albums but only from 3 people

and on top of that they pushed everybody the hell back more than once
Young Money never had any real talent until around 08-09 if we're going to be real, besides Spitta. But clearly, that relationship just wasn't right for either side, which is why nothing ever surfaced other than a single.

Also, I do believe Tyga's first album was dropped on Young Money as well, and the ydid drop the group album to help get the whole team exposure. It's better to push Tyga back a year, than to have let him drop in 10 or 11. He built up a strong fan base, and now has a hit single. Can't just throw albums out, and we all know that. Twist and Bow Wow will eventually drop albums this year too I'm sure. As far as Millz, Gudda, Gunz...

EDIT: If we're talking YMCMB and not just YM, then Jay Sean & Khaled dropped an album also.

Last edited by Kid Cunner; 02-15-2012 at 10:31 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas will listen to anything
n*ggas will hate anything
 6 years ago '11        #37
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Kid Cunner said:
n*ggas will hate anything
how can I hate something that I don't care about

Rack city bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #38
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
i fu*k wit tyga music when im drunk..
he got a couple good songs on the low tho.
 6 years ago '11        #39
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
how can I hate something that I don't care about

Rack city bi*ch
If you didn't care there would be no need to even come in the thread. Carry on.
 6 years ago '11        #40
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
Im sorry but that sh*t is garbage
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy