Joe Budden - Stay Schemin Freestyle

most viewed right now
 459
 Drake- Iím Upset
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 238
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,938 | Props total: 5782 5782
is this the same n*gga that made that pump puh pump puh pump it up song?
 6 years ago '06        #82
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 10205 10205
mehhh
 6 years ago '11        #83
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,460 | Props total: 631 631
Flames.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Superstar 
space
avatar space
space
$2,286 | Props total: 168 168
that was fire
 6 years ago '10        #85
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
joell

 6 years ago '11        #86
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1679 1679
Im tripping. someone wanna explain that doc line too me?
Also buddens talking about getting the triple beam dreams beat on twitter

Lastly on the list here you go(I had things too do earlier so i had to finish 1st)

Stay Schemin
No Church in the wild
Quality of life
Why would i
She dont love me
Unusual
Tell Him something (SLV)
Unison (SLV)
What your name is (SLV)
lower ft young chris
In the clouds



Thats all i have as far as newer songs.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,027 | Props total: 642 642
Fire freestyle :cool-smiley-009:


that intro tho....
 02-15-2012, 04:42 PM         #88
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joell was better
 6 years ago '10        #89
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,434 | Props total: 11420 11420
 norcal925 said:
Im tripping. someone wanna explain that doc line too me?
Also buddens talking about getting the triple beam dreams beat on twitter

Lastly on the list here you go(I had things too do earlier so i had to finish 1st)

Stay Schemin
No Church in the wild
Quality of life
Why would i
She dont love me
Unusual
Tell Him something (SLV)
Unison (SLV)
What your name is (SLV)
lower ft young chris
In the clouds



Thats all i have as far as newer songs.
doc rivers austin rivers see where im going
 6 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Infamous2o1x said:
he bodied em on the bet freestyle and the 2.0 boys fool

you came back in the thread obvious you a hater... you'll be back again.

i aint saying joey is better then em but the 2 tracks they did joe> em and crooked > em

nowadays he is better than em
 6 years ago '09        #91
shawndx 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$483 | Props total: 238 238
Buddens cant be zipped up...
buddenz>> drake> common on this beat
 6 years ago '11        #92
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
 trock34 said:


every track Em did with Slaughterhouse he was dead last

2.0 Boys & Loud Noises

And Eminem was better during the bet awards




Budden not even better then Royce or crooked I
 6 years ago '08        #93
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,476 | Props total: 3475 3475
em's freestyle >>>>>

You're about to see peace destroyed, it'll never be restored
When I unleash these beastly hordes on your CD stores
Wanna stop it? You gon' need a priest, at least three swords
A license to ill from the Beastie Boys, three Ouija boards
A squeegee and please be warned, don't ask what the squeegee's for
Or the holy water, acid raps that'll eat these floors
Eat a hole in a rhyme book, you see these horns?
And as for me you ask when I'm gone, will he be mourned
..is puke luke warm, should Casey Anthony do pr0n?
Can that chick fit a new born dead baby inside a fricking shoebox
With a shoehorn and smother it in chloroform so she can go get her groove on


that flow is fu*kin outlandish

 6 years ago '11        #94
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 31 31
Saw buddens recording this in the studio on blogtv last night...he was definitely in that mood.

:budden: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaoiwwwwww0g
 02-15-2012, 07:35 PM         #95
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gameofchris said:
Saw buddens recording this in the studio on blogtv last night...he was definitely in that mood.

:budden: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaoiwwwwww0g


I havent listened to budden in a min. But i can always appreciate his freestyles.
 6 years ago '11        #96
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,533 | Props total: 1775 1775
no way in gods green earth is eminem seeing joey on the mic nowadays smfh

shame on u haters

now when it comes to FLOW, eminem hands down and he showed that in the BET cypher but crooked i and royce flow better than em nowadays
 6 years ago '12        #97
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 JetSetter22 said:
no way in gods green earth is eminem seeing joey on the mic nowadays smfh

shame on u haters

now when it comes to FLOW, eminem hands down and he showed that in the BET cypher but crooked i and royce flow better than em nowadays
Please stop. Lyrics are less than a quarters worth when judging a rapper.

Em fell off lyrically.. But he's still miles ahead of Joe in every other aspect of rapping dumbass.
 6 years ago '09        #98
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,643 | Props total: 9573 9573
 Kingpin 313 said:
And Eminem was better during the bet awards




Budden not even better then Royce or crooked I
 02-15-2012, 07:48 PM         #99
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Please stop. Lyrics are less than a quarters worth when judging a rapper.

Em fell off lyrically.. But he's still miles ahead of Joe in every other aspect of rapping dumbass.
What other aspects How to construct a pop record?
 6 years ago '07        #100
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Yo what other tracks has joe released besides this and no church?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy