Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Reconciling ... With Their Mouths (pics)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
congrats goat... dodged a missile there
 02-15-2012, 03:55 PM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also. #kobesystem

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #83
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Ghost Writer said:
Wait so this dude gives away half his fortune and is still pursuing....you guys need to take Kobe's nuts out your mouth. This is the biggest L ever. She's probably out spending all her new money on some new men and this cat comin off the court kissin her on the lips after she literally left him out to dry....

Where they do that at????
LA?
 6 years ago '05        #84
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Kadillac87 said:
It can't be finalized until mid June. Maybe she trying to take the this year Finals MVP trophy too.
Who she gonna marry to get that?
 6 years ago '07        #85
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,760 | Props total: 563 563
 Ldogg310 said:
How is kobe taking an L and how is he a simp??

You young dumb a.ss n*ggas need to keep your unexperienced, juvenile opinions to yourself.

This is marriage and kids lives we talkin about, not no casual dating , baby moma sh*t.

He fu*ked up and got caught AGAIN, he had no choice but to accept fate, somehow he got her back and she accepted him back.

That's what u call real life love, something most of you right hand lotion warriors probably won't ever experience.

fu*k out of here, I'm glad for Kobe and his wife, black families need to stay together, even if they only half black.
Preach, Alotta dumbasses on boxden already been coming from disrupted households. That's all they know, so to them "getting back together for the kids" is just some sucka sh*t cause they families was good with just one parent.

6 years ago '05        #86
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Ldogg310 said:

You young dumb a.ss n*ggas need to keep your unexperienced, juvenile opinions to yourself.

This is marriage and kids lives we talkin about, not no casual dating , baby moma sh*t.

He fu*ked up and got caught AGAIN, he had no choice but to accept fate, somehow he got her back and she accepted him back.

That's what u call real life love, something most of you right hand lotion warriors probably won't ever experience.

fu*k out of here, I'm glad for Kobe and his wife, black families need to stay together, even if they only half black.
Thanks
 6 years ago '04        #87
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 Mike Nitty said:
How he confused eventually with individually is beyond me

but anyway back to the topic...Bean can't lose. I mean he's a 5x Champ, beat a r*pe case so they say supposedly got divorced...trade and some new pieces coming down the pipe in a min...how do yall hate on him.

[pic - click to view]

sh*t must really work
 6 years ago '04        #88
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 Ldogg310 said:

6 years ago '05        #89
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
take it from me. I make more than kobe does in 10 years in 1 year. If my wife wanted to to take even the change out the couch i would beat that bi*ch harder than I do now (for no reason). I mean I am paid. I pay that bi*ches tickets to where ever she wants. If she wont let me come home sh*tfaced and beat for silly for no reason I can replace her in 10 seconds. I mean I really beat this bi*ch. I beat this bi*ch so hard she went to the cops and they said "next time you want to convince us your husband is beating you, don't get hit by a train before hand".
 02-15-2012, 04:15 PM         #90
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#kobesystem
 02-15-2012, 04:17 PM         #91
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
#kobesystem
 ondatpurple said:

[pic - click to view]

MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2012, 04:23 PM         #92
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
take it from me. I make more than kobe does in 10 years in 1 year. I
put me on
 02-15-2012, 04:25 PM         #93
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
bi*ch aint the baddest latina in the game you monkey

that pic you posted was from like 10 years ago

look at the pic in the op, bi*ch done fell off

thats why kobe was cheating, he was in pursuit of badder bi*ches
fu*k outta here she still bad af. post latina bi*ches badder the her.

kobe just a real n*gga its too many bad bi*ches out there to be stuck with one when your
 02-15-2012, 04:26 PM         #94
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she basically want to still fu*k him...but not be married to him...i think he like it that way to
 6 years ago '11        #95
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #96
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
cheaper to keep her
 02-15-2012, 04:39 PM         #97
DonWeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk dillinger
u kno how the game go
 6 years ago '08        #98
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 WillieMaysHayes said:
GOAT d!ck is GOAT.
o word, d!ck is GOAT? u into that? coo.
 6 years ago '06        #99
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3997 3997
 Ldogg310 said:

Oh sh*t I literally busted out laughing.
 02-15-2012, 04:59 PM         #100
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Wait so this dude gives away half his fortune and is still pursuing....you guys need to take Kobe's nuts out your mouth. This is the biggest L ever. She's probably out spending all her new money on some new men and this cat comin off the court kissin her on the lips after she literally left him out to dry....

Where they do that at????
She didn't get anything yet, the divorce isn't done. If they get back together she'll drop the divorce and he keep his money and property....but of course she might wait out another 5 years and just hit him for even more in the end idk, but this isn't stupid for a man and woman to try to work things out before going through with the divorce. Seems like you the one with the nuts in your mouth if you think this man is a sucker for this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy