ESPN Lottery machine is out (wizards fans rejoice)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '09        #101
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
Whoever gets T-Rob is getting a beast..I'd take Davis with the number 1 pick as well..Wouldn't even really have to think about it
 6 years ago '06        #102
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
@ people still thinking that those percentage points mean anything. It's been proven time and time again that the draft lottery is rigged, I don't know what it's going to take for the dumbass sheep fans to ever going to realize this sh*t.

Stern gave the Sonics that #2 pick so they could move into a new city, new arena, with new fans and be able to sell tickets and merchandise (#1 pick would be too obvious, he's trying to be more subtle). We all know about the Knicks getting Ewing with the frozen card too. Now watch the T-Wolves never get a top pick after their GM came out and had the balls to speak about the NBA fixing the lottery so Daniel Gilbert's Lebron-less Cavs could have a new star (this is after their team's stock fell 50% the week after Lebron left, so money is a huge factor). I just get sick of these brainless fans to look at things objectively and stop believing everything that ESPN tells them.
 6 years ago '04        #103
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
So the popular thought on bxsc is that Anthony Davis will be a bust??

So we just gonna act like most 18 year old kids are completely polished?

I will take the 7'6" wingspan, and this kid being a rebounding and weak side shot blocking machine his first few years while he develops his overall game, the kid was a guard his whole life once he adjust his offensive game to his size he will be an all-star level player.

And yall sleeping on Barnes I think he will be a 20ppg 4 and 4 dude in the league come his 3rd season.

Don't rush people you have to wait on some eggs to hatch impatience will get you nowhere.
 6 years ago '07        #104
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
I'd take Kidd Gilchrist over Harrison Barnes, but that's just me
 6 years ago '07        #105
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jordanfreak7 said:
I'd take Kidd Gilchrist over Harrison Barnes, but that's just me
Nah I agree. MKG is just a animal with a motor and the jumpshot can come with practice. Barnes was aight last night but his first step looks average as hell
 6 years ago '08        #106
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 thegoldenhero said:
bet money that n*gga Davis gonna be better no doubt in my mind he gonna have a way better impact and he will get heavier so i am not too worried about how skinny he is now...Barnes will get better but i doubt he gonna impact the game the way Davis will.
Harrison Barnes is 20 with a legit 6'6 swingman body already
Anthony Davis is 18-19 with a sh*tload of filling out to do to play that position.

I'm not saying AD will be a bust, I'm saying we (Bobcats) can't wait for him to grow into his position...If we had Bigs who could score I'd maybe take a chance on him but we don't we need an immediate impact player right now and AD won't cut it for a few years, we'll be right back in the #1 sweepstakes next year if we take him. Offensively he's dominating "kids" and not with post moves, simply because he's bigger and longer.

Barnes will be a 20 point scorer within 2 years and n*ggas laughing at the KD comparison I'm not saying by any means he will turn into KD but nobody knew KD would be KD when he got to the league. OKC then Seattle put the rock in his hands and told him to shoot everything his rookie season--Best decision that organization could have made.

Oh yea and I'll take that bet homie...
 6 years ago '04        #107
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Mike Nitty said:
Harrison Barnes is 20 with a legit 6'6 swingman body already
Anthony Davis is 18-19 with a sh*tload of filling out to do to play that position.

I'm not saying AD will be a bust, I'm saying we (Bobcats) can't wait for him to grow into his position...If we had Bigs who could score I'd maybe take a chance on him but we don't we need an immediate impact player right now and AD won't cut it for a few years, we'll be right back in the #1 sweepstakes next year if we take him. Offensively he's dominating "kids" and not with post moves, simply because he's bigger and longer.

Barnes will be a 20 point scorer within 2 years and n*ggas laughing at the KD comparison I'm not saying by any means he will turn into KD but nobody knew KD would be KD when he got to the league. OKC then Seattle put the rock in his hands and told him to shoot everything his rookie season--Best decision that organization could have made.

Oh yea and I'll take that bet homie...
No sense in having AD when you just spent a lottery pick on BB.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy