ESPN Lottery machine is out (wizards fans rejoice)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Barnes being like Durant don't see it happening sorry.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Anthony Davis or bust for the Wizards

Harrison Barnes is a lame a.ss disappointment at the college level but he can shoot...Wall misses out on a lot of a.ssists and open lanes because there's no shooters around him...just gotta hope Barnes is one of those players specifically built for the NBA
 6 years ago '04        #83
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
wait lmao this motherfu*ker said Harrison Barnes is gonna end up like Kevin Durant?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf is wrong with your eyes/brain
 6 years ago '09        #84
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 Mike Nitty said:
I want that bet son...whatever you want on it I'll take it

He plays in the UNC system...they share the rock in Chapel Hill more than any team outside of Duke...his individual talent won't be recognized till he hit the pro game.

Dude Austin Rivers is ready to play in the NBA right now...i'm talking like tonite if he had to. Everything about his game screams Pro Basketball. He's been taught as a child how to play grow man basketball...just wait till he becomes a grown man
bet money that n*gga Davis gonna be better no doubt in my mind he gonna have a way better impact and he will get heavier so i am not too worried about how skinny he is now...Barnes will get better but i doubt he gonna impact the game the way Davis will.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I can't complain on what the Bobcats need...because we need ALOT
 6 years ago '11        #86
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
They said Anthony Davis was a guard until he hit a growth spurt his junior or senior year, so why cant that n*gga shoot or dribble?
 6 years ago '09        #87
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 HipHop Since 93 said:
They said Anthony Davis was a guard until he hit a growth spurt his junior or senior year, so why cant that n*gga shoot or dribble?
I wondered this to. I seen this dude's mix in high school and he got good handle on the ball. When I first saw him, he reminded me of Durant's style, just an over-sized small forward. He might get more freedom if he goes to the league, because he does have perimeter skills.
 6 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 ReggieA said:
I wondered this to. I seen this dude's mix in high school and he got good handle on the ball. When I first saw him, he reminded me of Durant's style, just an over-sized small forward. He might get more freedom if he goes to the league, because he does have perimeter skills.
Yea I was thinking Durant when I first saw his high school videos too. But the few times I've seen him shoot during UK games his jumper was way off
 6 years ago '07        #89
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Because the kid gotta learn how to use his body. 10 inch growth spurt prolly takes some time to get used to and thats where the potential is. Kid is only 18, so far off from being a grown man but best believe when he matures, the ceiling is by far the highest in this draft. Basically all they got him doing at UK is dunking and blocking shots

KG coming outta HS was skinny as hell too, but once he took advantage of that frame, it was a wrap
 02-15-2012, 06:12 PM         #90
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like Drummond to pair with Monroe. We need a center. Too many guards and forwards
 6 years ago '05        #91
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Davis is mad overrated... Big bodies in the NBA will eat him alive...
 6 years ago '11        #92
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 HipHop Since 93 said:
davis don't play like a big man, on a fast break dude be layin up the ball. you've gotta throw it down big man, throw it dowwwwwn.
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Because the kid gotta learn how to use his body. 10 inch growth spurt prolly takes some time to get used to and thats where the potential is. Kid is only 18, so far off from being a grown man but best believe when he matures, the ceiling is by far the highest in this draft. Basically all they got him doing at UK is dunking and blocking shots

KG coming outta HS was skinny as hell too, but once he took advantage of that frame, it was a wrap
Damn, you might have something with the KG part. But my only thing is the Wizards need immediate production.
 6 years ago '09        #94
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 A-N-D-1 said:
Davis is mad overrated... Big bodies in the NBA will eat him alive...
He most likely will not play in the post in the NBA, he will be a over-sized perimeter player. I can't see him be a legit 5 man, at least he can play defense though.
 6 years ago '06        #95
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
would u n*ggas take jones over mkg? i say jones is better right now but mkg has madddd potential.
 6 years ago '06        #96
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
Hornets getting the first 2 picks
 6 years ago '09        #97
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 Loco Poe said:
would u n*ggas take jones over mkg? i say jones is better right now but mkg has madddd potential.
MKG looks like he might pan out better, his game is so natural. He looks like he is slightly ahead of the competition this year, the way he gets to the rim, so smooth man. I did not know he was this damn good. Got to work on that shot though.
 6 years ago '06        #98
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Thread starter said Barnes the next KD.

Seriously... MJ makes Isiah look like he was the greatest GM to ever run a team.
 6 years ago '06        #99
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Nets keep landing 2nd and 3rd for me

Andre Drummond or Robinson here we come! No need for Dwight then..
 6 years ago '05        #100
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
I hope the Bobcats don't get AD, we have their future first round pick can't have their franchise doing a u-turn with a player like Davis.

But it would be fitting that a Chicago kid comes to save MJ's franchise.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago