J.Cole: "Men Lie, Women Lie..." - fires shots at Wale and Big Sean on Twitter?

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
 drumgangP said:
Oh didnt know MTV made lists about rappers, didnt know they even cared about rap

Why should an opinion from MTV even matter to an artist, especially J Cole.

He looks petty.....Wale will never go gold, getting on some corny list from MTV is a slap in the face

THIS ^

Heisenberg said:
When i want to go to bed i play sideline story. its like a children's bed time book.
 02-15-2012, 01:12 PM         #102
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
So sean and wale are ten who are the other 8 I can't name hot ten that doesn't ft ti n jcole
Rick ross
Jeezy
Jay z
Kanye
Drake
Wayne
Ti
Cole
Sean
Wale
That's about right but guess they asap rocky and tyga and odd future instead we shouldn't let people tell us who's hot anyway
Pretty accurate list.

Most people are afraid to make their own list.

But I have to ask you are you really going to put T.I. over Nicki Minaj? If you do I wont blame you because based on the street buzz shes in the minus column.
 02-15-2012, 01:26 PM         #103
cat eyez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R R R R

reaching. anything that can be taken out of context best believe WILL be taken outa context.
 6 years ago '10        #104
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
I could give a fu*k less about a Hottest MC list by MTV. and if JCole is really mad about not being on the list n*gga needs to shut up and step his game up. I love JCole's songs n he seem like a cool dude but there's just something so "boring" about him. He has like...zero charisma and no presence. last I heard of him was when "Can't Get Enough" was gettin mad play on the radio stations. what's he doing now? to me, J Cole puts out a hot single and then you never hear from him for awhile. the man is boring to watch.
 6 years ago '11        #105
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
The reason Cole wasn't even considered is because no one cares about him outside the internet? Go outside, and ask the next 10 girls you see if they cared if Cole retired today? Then ask the guys.

They're gonna say no because no one cares about that regular a.ss n*gga. He only sold like that cause he has the most extensive stanbase. n*ggas who love him go hard on his d!ck.

Ross is hotter than Jeezy. But Jeezy has more ride or die fans. Ross never had a fanbase like that, before Teflon Don. He probably still doesn't. Everybody fu*ks with his music tho. Making him hot.

Everybody likes "That Way" and people were feeling Ambition. Everyone loved "My Last" and "Ass", especially girls. Jeremih and Ross a.ssisted single, and a Nicki Minaj-assisted single, versus a "ehh" version of Kanye's Workout Plan and a karaoke rendition of Big Pimpin' and you wonder why Wale and Sean are hotter than Cole? Because Cole fans are delusional and think everyone loves Cole like they do, when it's really the opposite.

Cole has fans who would buy Carter 4 if his name was on it. But no one outside of the that stanbase really fu*ks with his music like that. They just tolerate it really. Therefore he is not hot, it's not rocket science, it's what it is.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 02-15-2012 at 04:17 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #106
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 ImInHerMouth said:
The reason Cole wasn't even considered is because no one cares about him outside the internet? Go outside, and ask the next 10 girls you see if they cared if Cole retired today? Then ask the guys.

They're gonna say no because no one cares about that regular a.ss n*gga. He only sold like that cause he has the most extensive stanbase. n*ggas who love him go hard on his d!ck.

Ross is hotter than Jeezy. But Jeezy has more ride or die fans. Ross never had a fanbase like that, before Teflon Don. He probably still doesn't. Everybody fu*ks with his music tho. Making him hot.

Everybody likes "That Way" and people were feeling Ambition. Everyone loved "My Last" and "Ass", especially girls. Jeremih and Ross a.ssisted single, and a Nicki Minaj-assisted single, versus a "ehh" version of Kanye's Workout Plan and a karaoke rendition of Big Pimpin' and you wonder why Wale and Sean are hotter than Cole? Because Cole fans are delusional and think everyone loves Cole like they do, when it's really the opposite.

Cole has fans who would buy Carter 4 if his name was on it. But no one outside of the that stanbase really fu*ks with his music like that. They just tolerate it really. Therefore he is not hot, it's not rocket science, it's what it is.
Girls in my school love him. White girls too. Get real kid
 6 years ago '11        #107
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Girls in my school love him. White girls too. Get real kid
They love him cause he's on the radio. If he retired they'd jump on the next thing. They're not fans, they're just groupie-like. Bet they'll give up Cole for Sean. You get real n*gga

n*gga said in his school

I don't give a fu*k about YOUR school
 6 years ago '11        #108
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
doesn't seem like shots to me
 6 years ago '05        #109
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 PLK187 said:
Wale is the new Jarule and BigSean is the new Chingy
Ja had hits though...
 6 years ago '10        #110
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Am i the only one that sees they are modeling Cole directly after Jay?

only difference it Cole had a "famous guest apperances" while Jay "spit a big verse to up his brother"

in 7 years Cole will be crying about how he "held us down 10 summers, damn"
 6 years ago '07        #111
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe he was just jamming that track... Or HACKED
 6 years ago '04        #112
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13084 13084
 PLK187 said:
Wale is definitely hotter than J. Cole right now as far as records, he's part of a movement. IDK wale is just the hotter rapper right now. J. Cole got where he's at strictly off fanbase, work or w/e. Wale is different and kinda harder to explain but the best way to say it is he had the hotter records. "That Way" and "Lotus Flower bomb" were executed well with great timing, J. Cole is not a good picker of Singles. His singles have months that were released and now they starting to be on radio rotation.

J. Cole is a different type of artist, he's the type that will be recognized with and for longevity and accomplishments. But hopefully this that motivation he needs to go in the studio and come up with some HITS. He also moves slow,either him or his record label, and he doesn't execute well. "Mr. Nice Watch" would have been a great winter song with jay dominating the airwaves with n*ggaz in Paris, he could of capitalized of that. He's suppose to release "Nobody's Perfect" as a single already, It's the perfect timing for that song and a great radio song. That could be J. Cole's Song to put him on the map or w/e, very good for radio. But he'll prolly miss it.

So what separates, Cole and Wale is great execution. Cole moves too slow.
 6 years ago '04        #113
KyleEshna 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,743 | Props total: 448 448
2 Chainz
Big Sean
Drake
JAY-Z & Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Meek Mill
Nicki Minaj
Rick Ross
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
 6 years ago '06        #114
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 PLK187 said:
exactly, cole just needs that hot record that represents him. I just think he need to lock in the studio, work with more artist and just create out of gut not pressure. The pressure for cole to deliver a good debut is off now so he can focus more.

Sway is a hip-hop vet and he has contributed so much to our culture with classic interviews. I agree a lot of poster are ignorant to the fact that they think it's strictly about who's spitting the hottest sh*t or who has the illest punchline or w/e. They think swagg only has to do with their style of dress.

Wale definitely deserves to be on there, so does big sean. their impact on hip-hop was crazy. Meek Mill is an artist i hope to see on there, one of the biggest singles last year, a summer anthem. Other artist i expect to see there is ross, wayne, and drake. Maybe we'll see french.

But going back to cole he's accomplished a lot, and even with saying that. i think he's in the same position as wale when he released his first album and how he was approaching things a bit. Like you could see a huge difference with wale now. His energy is different and you see more of him you know, like this mothafuka is in the studio knocking out tracks like pac and just having fun. I don't see that from cole. Not saying he's not a hard worker, but i hope u understand what i'm trying to say.
How exactly have they impacted hip hop besides helping hip pop and wack lyricism spread? This wack a.ss materialist crap that hip hop has devolved into....sh*t is so formulaic and similar....
 6 years ago '06        #115
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:

So all youre saying is Girls make hip hop what it is....You mad at cole bro?
 02-15-2012, 09:35 PM         #116
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k listens to big sean n*ggas needa grow up
 6 years ago '04        #117
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 CIDF said:
this........
 6 years ago '06        #118
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
 CIDF said:
Co fu*kING Sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy