J.Cole: "Men Lie, Women Lie..." - fires shots at Wale and Big Sean on Twitter?

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I'm sure lotus flower bomb sold more than any j cole single

Ambition >>>> sideline story
 6 years ago '11        #82
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Liquid-Science said:
No it didn't. Not sure if Wale even has a gold single but J. Cole has a platinum one in workout...
 6 years ago '04        #83
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
LOL! J. Cole tweets so randomly and vague - you can't possibly know what he's talking about.
 6 years ago '06        #84
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4736 4736
 PLK187 said:
He also moves slow,either him or his record label, and he doesn't execute well. "Mr. Nice Watch" would have been a great winter song with jay dominating the airwaves with n*ggaz in Paris, he could of capitalized of that.GOOD POINT

He's suppose to release "Nobody's Perfect" as a single already, It's the perfect timing for that song and a great radio song.
WORD. I can hear this on the radio. I can also see why the label went w/Cant Get Enough cause it features Trey Songz who is also popping. But I would prefer to hear Nobody's Perfect.
 Heisenberg said:
J.Cole is the most boring rapper on the planet. When is he gonna realize he ain't as hot as he think he is? Just cause he has Jay-Z behind his back it still wont make up for all the mediocre music he is putting out. When i want to go to bed i play sideline story. its like a children's bed time book. Big Sean & Wale are making their own lane. Cole is trying to be the next jay or Kanye He isn't trying to be J.Cole

I dont think he is the most boring rapper. Talib is. LOL but i can understand why u say that. I always said he is LYRICALLY nice but needs so show his personality if he have any leaks into his songs. His album was very good though.

I damn sure dont see him as trying to be a Jay or Kayne though............

[/QUOTE]
 6 years ago '10        #85
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
this n*gga garbage
 6 years ago '10        #86
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9896 9896
 djkrunch said:
Here Something from Scapegoat Jones Wun ManBand Head on the highway music Til next Month when that Gangsta Doo-Wop Drops WeSoFunky.com #TeamplayerENt
 02-15-2012, 10:37 AM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Record sales don't make u hot in the game these days. That's like a n*ggah saying Nelly better than Kiss. fu*k sales
The average fan has been brainwashed into believing sales alone is what makes you Hot which is why they will most likely tell you that Black Eyed Peas is the greatest rap group of the decade because they sold the most records.

None of them even have the brainpower to make a list of their own for comparison.
 6 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Retro said:

No he doesn't. The last thing Cole needs to do is try to be like all these other cats. Matter of fact, one of the main reasons I like dude is because he's to himself & not too flashy...
having more charisma and personality doesn't mean he has to be like them. he just seems like he doesn't have much of any

young jeezy got charisma and personality and he is nothing like big sean and wale
 6 years ago '10        #89
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 Retro said:
No it didn't. Not sure if Wale even has a gold single but J. Cole has a platinum one in workout...
I do not even think Wale has ever made a hit solo single. He is just known for making ''club'' hits.
 6 years ago '10        #90
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
It seems like the one thing that makes these artist hot is .....being followers of trends because the record sales are not showing justice to their ''hit'' singles.
 02-15-2012, 10:54 AM         #91
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druberkley said:
why would he be mad at wale and big sean? more like shots at MTV
at least someone got some sense in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #92
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4808 4808
So sean and wale are ten who are the other 8 I can't name hot ten that doesn't ft ti n jcole
Rick ross
Jeezy
Jay z
Kanye
Drake
Wayne
Ti
Cole
Sean
Wale
That's about right but guess they asap rocky and tyga and odd future instead we shouldn't let people tell us who's hot anyway
 6 years ago '09        #93
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19381 19381
 justinjones said:
this thing is not about lyrics. if that was the case it would be 8 people that the majority of listeners have never heard of.

the only reason j. cole is not there because of the way he is. point blank period.

nothing about him really stands out. he is just a regular dude rapping about regular sh!t. just because his album did good out the gate doesn't necessarily means he is the hottest
don't think he is the hottest just think he hotter than Wale and probably Big Sean
 6 years ago '04        #94
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
 Heisenberg said:
J.Cole is the most boring rapper on the planet. When is he gonna realize he ain't as hot as he think he is? Just cause he has Jay-Z behind his back it still wont make up for all the mediocre music he is putting out. When i want to go to bed i play sideline story. its like a children's bed time book. Big Sean & Wale are making their own lane. Cole is trying to be the next jay or Kanye. He isn't trying to be J.Cole

kanye2:
...but big sean is hot garbage
 6 years ago '05        #95
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
these lists mean nothing. its not going to determine his success. He is on the right path being that he also had a grammy nomination. Hopefully his next album will be better structured.
 6 years ago '10        #96
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6164 6164
 TooMuchSulli said:

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2012, 12:05 PM         #97
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes wack as fck who cares
 6 years ago '05        #98
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,956 | Props total: 1461 1461
J. Cole is overrated imo, but come on now.. who the fu*k cares what MTV has to say.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Cole shouldn't even be pissed. Matter of fact them 3 part of the newer era in rap. Cole probably gonnna last the longest so whats the big deal?
 6 years ago '10        #100
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 Liquid-Science said:

Ambition >>>> sideline story
Just because they play that song on MTV alot does not mean people like it. Especially enough to buy it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy