J.Cole: "Men Lie, Women Lie..." - fires shots at Wale and Big Sean on Twitter?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2012, 10:52 PM         #41
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHop Since 93 said:
I guess you could say Cole is better than both of them, but not necessarily hotter than them. Bu.t idk, selling more doesn't make u hotter? I mean being the "Hottest MC" is like being the MC that people are following, that the people are really fu*king with right now right? To me if you outsell somebody that means people fu*king with you more than they are the other artist. Anybody got the video that actually explains the criteria?
I appreciate your post, I was afraid that most posters lacked the intelligence to even research the criteria before they shared an opinion:

The Brain Trust judges rappers on the grounds of their artistic execution (lyrical ability, flow), commercial success (charting hits, radio spins, album sales), cultural impact (business acumen, ushering in other big artists), digital metrics (Myspace friends, Facebook fans, Twitter followers, new songs on mixtapes), buzz and other intangibles. In order to be eligible to be included in on the list an artist must have actively released music that year.

now that you have a complete understanding of the criteria you can make an educated a.ssessment about the nominees.
 6 years ago '04        #42
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
how is jim jones up there
 6 years ago '07        #43
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
wale had a better album than cole by far. no jay verse necessary. bring the hate.
 6 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 J Rob said:
but look at the rappers who were considered........Cole wasn't even in consideration.....but Jadakiss, Jim Jones, Red Cafe, Maino, and Yelawolf were? I think we can at least agree than Cole is hotter than all 5 of these dudes
true

but i can also see how big sean and wale are ahead of him on this. if i was him i would be more pissed that maino and red cafe are in the pool and i wasn't
 02-14-2012, 11:01 PM         #45
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
but look at the rappers who were considered........Cole wasn't even in consideration.....but Jadakiss, Jim Jones, Red Cafe, Maino, and Yelawolf were? I think we can at least agree than Cole is hotter than all 5 of these dudes
J.Cole was in consideration they talked about him in the video and explained why he and T.I. didnt make the Top 10. I guess nobody watched the actual video.

justinjones said:
how is jim jones up there
Jim Jones is on there because of "Love & HipHop" mainly.

Maino's song "Let it Fly" is all in the clubs

Red Cafe got the joint with Ryan Leslie

I'd have put Future on there instead of Red Cafe.
 02-14-2012, 11:04 PM         #46
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Why Is Maino & Red Cafe On That List?

:hmm: aye Fresh that sh*t puzzlin than a muhfu*ka aint it? same wit Yelawolf & Jim Jones

Cole know he wuznt even on da list yall. da boy done had him an official MTV interview where he expressed his disappointment bout da sh*t awready (nothin bad but said he wish he wuz on it)

so inform yallselves mayne. quit talmbout Lupe or any other n*gga who aint even on da list/in da pool. they fate awready been sealed so thats futile ya dig. chuuch
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
J.Cole was in consideration they talked about him in the video and explained why he and T.I. didnt make the Top 10. I guess nobody watched the actual video.

i almost forgot he did any music until i looked it up. so his fiancee and his momma gonna get him in there
 02-14-2012, 11:08 PM         #48
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

naw folk da mention wuz jus to cover bases becuz remember he wuznt even on da list. and aye u been schoolin folk & u right this brain trust aint some random idiots we talmbout...

but politics still prevail becuz its MTV WHO GAVE THEM FOLK DA LIST TO CHOOSE FROM. so they gotta work within da confines of what Viacom say goes ya dig. u right if left up to them u know J. Cole & Future would be on that list. Yelawolf??? Red Cafe???? Jim Jones????
 02-14-2012, 11:16 PM         #49
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i almost forgot he did any music until i looked it up. so his fiancee and his momma gonna get him in there
Basically.

[video - click to view]

Little buzz, shoulda got Meek Mill for this one.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm: aye Fresh that sh*t puzzlin than a muhfu*ka aint it? same wit Yelawolf & Jim Jones

Cole know he wuznt even on da list yall. da boy done had him an official MTV interview where he expressed his disappointment bout da sh*t awready (nothin bad but said he wish he wuz on it)

so inform yallselves mayne. quit talmbout Lupe or any other n*gga who aint even on da list/in da pool. they fate awready been sealed so thats futile ya dig. chuuch
Yelawolf I Can Understand. Remember Its MTV and He Had That Single With Kid Rock and MTV Played The Hell Out of It.

Maino, Jim Jones, Red Cafe and Maybe Fabolous Is A Mystery. I Dont Know Why They Put Them On The List. Maino & Red Cafe Aint Made No Buzz....Fabolous Dropped His Mixtape and That Was It. Jim Jones? VH1 Show But Still.....Whoever Made That List Is Buggin. I Think BET Would of Made A Better List.
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Yelawolf I Can Understand. Remember Its MTV and He Had That Single With Kid Rock and MTV Played The Hell Out of It.

Maino, Jim Jones, Red Cafe and Maybe Fabolous Is A Mystery. I Dont Know Why They Put Them On The List. Maino & Red Cafe Aint Made No Buzz....Fabolous Dropped His Mixtape and That Was It. Jim Jones? VH1 Show But Still.....Whoever Made That List Is Buggin. I Think BET Would of Made A Better List.
people was going crazy over the 2000 list they made. whatever list any of these people make folks won't be satisfied
 02-14-2012, 11:29 PM         #52
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLK187 said:
Wale is definitely hotter than J. Cole right now as far as records, he's part of a movement. IDK wale is just the hotter rapper right now. J. Cole got where he's at strictly off fanbase, work or w/e. Wale is different and kinda harder to explain but the best way to say it is he had the hotter records. "That Way" and "Lotus Flower bomb" were executed well with great timing, J. Cole is not a good picker of Singles. His singles have months that were released and now they starting to be on radio rotation.

J. Cole is a different type of artist, he's the type that will be recognized with and for longevity and accomplishments. But hopefully this that motivation he needs to go in the studio and come up with some HITS. He also moves slow,either him or his record label, and he doesn't execute well. "Mr. Nice Watch" would have been a great winter song with jay dominating the airwaves with n*ggaz in Paris, he could of capitalized of that. He's suppose to release "Nobody's Perfect" as a single already, It's the perfect timing for that song and a great radio song. That could be J. Cole's Song to put him on the map or w/e, very good for radio. But he'll prolly miss it.

So what separates, Cole and Wale is great execution. Cole moves too slow.
1st off, you would be dangerous IF you knew what you were talking about.You analyzing sh*t talking about accomplishments and longevity. Winter songs and his motivation?? Shut da fucc up. lol
 6 years ago '04        #53
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,672 | Props total: 23151 23151
n*ggas catching feelings off some bullsh*t list, only in this generation of rap
 02-14-2012, 11:32 PM         #54
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a bi*ch move...wale did him a solid when his buzz was low and got him on the mmg album
 6 years ago '11        #55
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 4575 4575
fu*k this list
 6 years ago '07        #56
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
everytime some rapper posts something on twitter, some idiot on boxden takes it as a diss to another rapper, and make a bullsh*t a.ss thread over a.ssumptions and speculations.
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1959 1959
this n*gga be lol hes really better than both of them but hes not recieving the right publicity.. i blame jayz
 02-14-2012, 11:45 PM         #58
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw folk da mention wuz jus to cover bases becuz remember he wuznt even on da list. and aye u been schoolin folk & u right this brain trust aint some random idiots we talmbout...

but politics still prevail becuz its MTV WHO GAVE THEM FOLK DA LIST TO CHOOSE FROM. so they gotta work within da confines of what Viacom say goes ya dig. u right if left up to them u know J. Cole & Future would be on that list. Yelawolf??? Red Cafe???? Jim Jones????
I feel you but that list is 99% accurate. If you add or subtract T.I./J.Cole Red Cafe/Maino.

If everybody factored in the criteria and made their own list it would look exactly like the MTV list.

I like Kendrick Lamar & Big Krit but they are not dropping albums, or getting a million YouTube views for a video and when you factor in radio spins, touring, branding, charted singles, video rotation, guest appearances, shows, endorsements, and overall visibility they just ain't as Hot as the rest.

Take Wale for instance, he dropped Self Made, Ambition, and 11/01/11 theory last year coming off the strength of "No Hands" then he had back-to-back hits with "That Way" & "Lotus Flower bomb" he started the #Ambition movement on Twitter had a successful tour that he documented in weekly Vlogs in addition to 20-25 guerilla videos and then you see him on ESPN with Skip Bayless and last night doing Conan O'Brian with Miguel.

Wale put his crew on too the BOA (Black Cobain, Tone P) and then signed His first artist Tiarra Thomas...that's all Wale for 2011

So once you look beneath the surface beyond sales it's easy to see Wale is hotter than J.Cole based on the criteria....but you ain't lyin' when you say the Devil is at work at all times.
 6 years ago '08        #59
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 3037 3037
Record sales don't make u hot in the game these days. That's like a n*ggah saying Nelly better than Kiss. fu*k sales
 02-14-2012, 11:47 PM         #60
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
thats a bi*ch move...wale did him a solid when his buzz was low and got him on the mmg album
T/S is just trollin I was on Twitter and J.Cole made that comment about him not winning the Grammy for best new artist, it had nothing to do with Wale or Big Sean...let's just play along.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago