Chris Brown Responds On Twitter To Miranda Lambert Than Deletes It

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3387 3387
They were playin' his song on my local news channel today
 02-15-2012, 12:28 PM         #82
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
If you can't control your girl without hitting her then you a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
why do i need to control her? she grown and when we aint together she gon be doin what she want regardlessyou must go thru your chick phone and check ALL texts and call logs this n*ggas GOTTA be insecure but.....if the stupid a.ss girl wasnt tryna get comfortable puttin hands on me it wouldnt of got that far and thats IF i was to hit a girl...yall n*ggas tryna be too almighty with this never hittin girls junk

you gon look dumb as hell when she give you lefts and rights and all you gon be doin is sayin "baby please stop"
 Gattsau said:

arent u a cracker who loves blk c*ck..
im black n*gga but i guess i was right
 6 years ago '08        #83
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 278 278
Rihanna likes to be hit, with whips and other sm tools.
 6 years ago '04        #84
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
I'm not even saying NEVER hit your girl. I used to think that, then I got in a real relationship, and realized these girls love to push the fact that they know you're not supposed to hit them. I've been attacked, jumped on.. whatever.. tried to defuse it. Tried to restrain her.. wound up having to knee her in the stomach to take her wind (no... she wasn't pregnant.. no Joe Budden). That's the farthest I've gone.

I judge Chris Brown because A) just looking at Rihanna's face afterwards, there's nothing she could have done to possibly "deserve" that. There's no justification possible, and B) he's shown zero growth, and zero remorse since.

Now, looking at the new police report, he's even more disgusting than I thought, but I don't see how anybody rides with this dude. He's clearly a bi*ch-ass n*gga. Not just for hitting her, but for hitting her, and getting mad at everybody else for not just being cool with it. Real men take responsibility for their actions. Real men deal with the repercussions. This n*gga pled out to a bullsh*t probation (which is fine... don't do any time you don't HAVE to), but then wants to roll around like he's hard now, when the only case you got is for brutally beating up your girl? Come on. Or maybe you think you're hard because you chill with rappers now? Bow Wow don't count, my n*gga.

Chris Brown is just such a fraudulent, bi*ch-ass, little boy. I don't see how any grown man can fu*k with dude at all.
 6 years ago '05        #85
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Verse said:
Oh...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fu*k Tumblr....
 6 years ago '07        #86
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5487 5487
 hewsdaddy said:
who in fu*k is miranda lambert?
This.

Last edited by Pos; 02-15-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #87
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
this n*gga hit his girl and i cant vie that.. BUT we werent in the car so who knows whats up.. honestly rihanna is a rough neck bi*ch from military school. who knows what she did to the n*gga. when asked if she ever hurt him he said no comment. I was raised by my moms and i would never put my hands on a female.. but if she puts her hands on me first the bi*ch must be yolked up and maybe smacked (depending on th e degree of her hitting me).. the n*gga did fu*k her up but idk the full story and neither does anyone else so i cant fully judge the n*ggaz entire personna due to that night.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 Skratch said:
#treambreezy tatted all over me, but chris gotta stop deleted his tweets

[pic - click to view]

please tell me you're a female or at the very least a f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #89
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I don't really like Chris Brown's music but he's got talent, he can dance really good. I think people need to let it go but he does always act like a immature little bi*ch alot of the time so maybe he deserves it.

But how does anyone defend a woman beater? I understand people saying let it go but you have people defending his actions. I'm sorry if your not man enough to grab that skinny little bi*ch Rhianna and put her in a choke hold instead of throwing blows to her face then you are not man, your a little bi*ch. Chris Brown is bigger than me and I know for a fact I wouldn't have a problem calming Rhianna down without having to hit her.

Anyone I ever knew that beat their woman was always a coward. People like that are real quick to get mad and beat their woman but always tuck their tales when a man wanted to f!ght.

Last of all, you shouldn't be dating a woman where the only way to control her is to hit her... If you can't handle a woman coming at you, there your most likely a little bi*ch and shouldn't be dating her. If my girl ever attempted to lay hands on me, not only would she be dumped on site, she would also catch a quick sweep to the ground and get a put in a submission real quick.
 6 years ago '11        #90
desertheat2006 1 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 154 154
 royman04 said:
But ppl still fu*k with big Ben

This is bullsh*t
Thats because Rothelisburger keeps doing it! Ben cant keep his hands off (or d*ck out) of the ladies...er... i mean tv repair women.
 02-15-2012, 02:41 PM         #91
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There isnt a real respectable man(non feminine,gossiping lip smacking n*ggas) in existence still plexxing on chris brown about this, that is all.
 6 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 kyh0mpb said:
She says he should listen to "Gunpowder & Lead," which apparently is a song she wrote about an abused woman who is planning on shooting her husband when he gets out of jail.

So that's the same as saying he should be shot in the head now?

and throwing a drink on some guy when you're drunk is the same as beating the sh*t out of a girl you're supposed to be in a relationship with?

I don't know how some of you pus*y f*ggots were raised, but I was taught never to put hands on a woman unless my life or someone else's was at risk. fu*k Chris Brown, I didn't like his music before all that sh*t happened, then he beat the fu*k out of Rihanna and it confirmed to me that he was a pus*y, and every single thing that has happened since has confirmed to me that he is also a d!ckhead.

Why anyone would support someone like that is beyond me, but whatever, people have sh*tty taste and see things through rose-colored glasses. Keep supporting woman-beating pricks that make cookie-cutter pop music.
Didn't read that way, to me, listen to "gun powder and lead", seems like she was saying he should be shot. Which, I don't care if that's the name of a song, she knew what she was doing.

And no where did I say it was the same thing. My point was, she's not perfect, no one is. Don't try to make it look like something it's not.

While you're acting all high and mighty... you support/listen to music from artists who sell poison to others, commit acts of violence, etc,etc.
 02-15-2012, 06:55 PM         #93
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Breezy won
 02-15-2012, 07:27 PM         #94
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I can't blame him...all he would've done was just feed fire to a heated controversy on top of another controversy....media would've spun it like..."Breezy's picking on women again...especially that f*ggot tmz harvey levin he's been had it in for Chris this whole rihanna bs happend..
yea but blogs posting up deleted tweets makes him look much better

the same result happens, except now he looks like a pus*y f*ggot.
 6 years ago '07        #95
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1844 1844
he's right though....they just wont let that sh*t go. same with michael vick. they both learned from it and are trying to move on....but white society wont let them
 6 years ago '07        #96
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
chick is obviously racist
 6 years ago '11        #97
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 frankfmoney said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #98
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
that white girls t*tties > p!ss browns existence
 6 years ago '08        #99
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 ballergenetics said:
I don't think people would still be giving breezy a hard time if he didn't come of as an as*hole..
dude just has d!ckhead wrote on his forehead. hard for some to take him seriously..
^ this + his annoying dumb fanbase that says dumb sh*t like "he can beat me anytime #TeamBreezy :)" make me not like him.

If he stopped acting like a little bi*ch about it, it really wouldn't be much of a story anymore. Think about it, the only time this really gets brought up is when he acts like a d!ck about someone saying something on twitter. He makes it worse for himself, yeah sure people will always fall back on your faults (see: Joe Budden), but if he didn't wreck dressing rooms and bug out on twitter anytime any one person says any little thing it wouldn't be that much of a story.

in short.
If he played the part of a good kid that made a big mistake instead of the bipolar narcissistic as*hole he probably wouldn't be in this situation.
 6 years ago '04        #100
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 One Gud Cide said:
yea but blogs posting up deleted tweets makes him look much better

the same result happens, except now he looks like a pus*y f*ggot.
chris brown doesnt look like a pus*y now, he has always been a pus*y f*ggot since day one
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy