most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Man Chris was just a kid when all this happened. (as*hole or not) I could see if he was a 35-30yr old dude beating on a woman but a 19 yr old is still a kid, give the boy time and room to grow up. I hope everyone who judges Chris Brown unmercifully is shown the same mercy when they mess up. Why the don't talk smack about Casey Anthony out in public and on tweeter the lil baby most definitely couldn't defend herself. Rhianna shouldn't have gotten in the car with him to begin with. What you look like riding in a Lambo with your ex and he already got a new girlfriend.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
for a n*gga with hella money and bi*ches this n*gga is really insecure tho

letting people who criticize him get under his skin so easily

he should just shake it off and keep it movin
 6 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 90sBaby said:
He shouldnt of deleted them,he needs to just do an interview and tell people to get off his d!ck about it and from that point on bertstare anyone who brings it up.

This why delete it a man stands by his words
 6 years ago '06        #64
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175

[pic - click to view]

Dem t*tties
 02-15-2012, 04:00 AM         #65
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if chris brown wasn't a skinny bi*ch he would have k!lled rhianna that day........
 02-15-2012, 04:17 AM         #66
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Chris Brown is such a child.

And deleting tweets? Come on son.

And he says he doesn't understand why people hate, after he made a mistake, learned from it, and moved on.

It's probably because the whole "learned from it" part seems like it kinda didn't happen, and the immature rants all the time don't help.

Dude is not a man, he's a little boy with entitlement issues.
I hope you are a femalesh*t sounds like the words of an overweight female,and chris was raised in a home where his moms was beat up, the man has issues leave that n*gga alone, there was no reason for this country singer to say what she said, chris aint do sh*t to her.

Last edited by DoubleD; 02-15-2012 at 04:21 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #67
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1651 1651
If a bi*ch hit you several times in the head with a stiletto heel what the fu*k you gon do..let her?...I would've beat dat bi*ch a.ss too. I might not hit women...but I'm not gonna let a bi*ch try to k!ll me without defending myself...that's why bi*ches runnin over n*ggas now because the pus*y that's in their blood to put a bi*ch in her place...

But good job Breezy...still a pus*y move deleting the tweets tho..

[video - click to view]

02-15-2012, 04:33 AM         #68
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
member she said nicki minaj grammy sh*t was crap but in hr own words so her wordsdo hold some tuth.

breezy loses on this one
 6 years ago '08        #69
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
Even though she's bi*chmade for still harping on that sh*t, Chris shoulda just kept it moving. Dude is eventually gonna have to develop armor to the bullsh*t and just not even comment cuz he's too impulsive and says/does off the cuff sh*t in the heat of a moment which is bad for business.
 6 years ago '11        #70
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
Chris Brown is now a hoe for talking down on what other rappers do just to justify himself to some hick bi*ch.

Rihanna, get yo hoe gurl!
 6 years ago '04        #71
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
who in fu*k is miranda lambert?
 6 years ago '09        #72
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
I like Chris Brown's music and I have looked past his disgression's and and continue to support him by buying his music. With that being said I think he is still an immature brat who needs to grow up. The way he is handling himself is not helping people move on from the situation and he needs to stop tweeting and then deleting, that sh*t is fu*kin annoying and people will continue to not take him seriously...
 02-15-2012, 08:44 AM         #73
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody was there with them when it went down......we always judging people.....but dont know sh*t about them......who cares...........
 6 years ago '04        #74
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 1907 1907
That sh*ts going to eat at him every waking day of his life. Yeah, he did it to himself and put himself in that position, but that's gotta be tough. Gotta grow thick skin, because he's famous/popular. So, I'm sure about every day if someone isn't tweeting negative sh*t to him about what he did, I'm sure he has encounters with people often voicing his disgust with him. Not even convicted felons gotta deal with that much.
 6 years ago '07        #75
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
Oh...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Verse; 02-15-2012 at 12:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #76
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 kyh0mpb said:
She says he should listen to "Gunpowder & Lead," which apparently is a song she wrote about an abused woman who is planning on shooting her husband when he gets out of jail.

So that's the same as saying he should be shot in the head now?

and throwing a drink on some guy when you're drunk is the same as beating the sh*t out of a girl you're supposed to be in a relationship with?

I don't know how some of you pus*y f*ggots were raised, but I was taught never to put hands on a woman unless my life or someone else's was at risk. fu*k Chris Brown, I didn't like his music before all that sh*t happened, then he beat the fu*k out of Rihanna and it confirmed to me that he was a pus*y, and every single thing that has happened since has confirmed to me that he is also a d!ckhead.

Why anyone would support someone like that is beyond me, but whatever, people have sh*tty taste and see things through rose-colored glasses. Keep supporting woman-beating pricks that make cookie-cutter pop music.
Holy sh!t this is exactly everything I've been wanting to say about Chris Brown but didn't know how to say it. Props to you bro for letting these kids and weak a.ss grown men what a real man is. :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #77
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 KingoBling said:
member she said nicki minaj grammy sh*t was crap but in hr own words so her wordsdo hold some tuth.

breezy loses on this one

you sound like a 1st grader. you cant be that dumb
 6 years ago '05        #78
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
n*gga slapped up a girl and now people sayin he wrong for respondin to this dumbass white lady...

then n*ggas comparin hittin a girl to being gay

i dont hit girls and dont condone it but if the n*gga got pushed to the limit then whatever he did happenedthere aint one dude in here who wouldnt hit a girl if she pushed him to the limit and just started taggin him
If you can't control your girl without hitting her then you a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #79
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 regulate said:
The police report:

All you dudes making excuses for this b1tch must be homos, the slobbering over this fool is insane....the feminization of american males.....just saaaad.....
:beat: Damn that's even worse then I imagined. bi*ch dudes still gonna defend him though.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30328 30328
he would be in press heaven if he told her "eat a d!ck"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy