Chris Brown Responds On Twitter To Miranda Lambert Than Deletes It

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
11419 pageviews
118 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Chris Brown Responds On Twitter To Miranda Lambert Than Deletes It

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown fired back on twitter to address the haters, while he didn’t specifically say Miranda Lambert it’s not rocket science.

He quickly deleted the tweets.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://dajaz1.com/2012/02 .. r-to-fu*k-off/

Last edited by Brainwave; 02-17-2012 at 03:31 AM..

118 comments for "Chris Brown Responds On Twitter To Miranda Lambert Than Deletes It"

6 years ago '04        #2
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 6 years ago '06        #3
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
oh
 6 years ago '04        #4
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 6 years ago '05        #5
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 19745 19745
 Se7en said:
That white girl>Chris Brown
You didn't even say her name, guess Chris Brown wins.
 6 years ago '04        #6
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11075 11075
I respect Miranda's music, but what a total c*nt to sit there and throw stones like she has never made a mistake, learned from it, and tried to keep sh*t movin'.

We're only human
 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM         #7
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#treambreezy tatted all over me, but chris gotta stop deleted his tweets
 02-14-2012, 07:10 PM         #8
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He shouldnt of deleted them,he needs to just do an interview and tell people to get off his d!ck about it and from that point on bertstare anyone who brings it up.
 02-14-2012, 07:17 PM         #9
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 90sBaby said:
He shouldnt of deleted them,he needs to just do an interview and tell people to get off his d!ck about it and from that point on bertstare anyone who brings it up.
I can't blame him...all he would've done was just feed fire to a heated controversy on top of another controversy....media would've spun it like..."Breezy's picking on women again...especially that f*ggot tmz harvey levin he's been had it in for Chris this whole rihanna bs happend..
 6 years ago '10        #10
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,775 | Props total: 966 966
Small d!ck a.ss lightskin
 6 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
Wish Twitter Had BX Smileys.....

"HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That's the ultimate fu*k OFF!"

Perfect.
 02-14-2012, 07:27 PM         #12
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoulOnIce said:
Small d!ck a.ss lightskin

6 years ago '04        #13
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,402 | Props total: 13067 13067
First and foremost, in no way do I condone violence against women. That being said.... How is she going to get mad at Chris Brown for what he did, while she said (without specifically saying it), that he should be shot in the head? If Chris Brown said Miranda Lambert should be shot in the head, he could kiss his career good bye this time.

Didn't this Lambert chick throw a drink at some guy when she was all drunk?

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-14-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #14
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I agree they shouldnt be hating him still but this n*gga and twitter dont mix

he a bi*ch for deleting those tweets too

does he even have a publicist?
 6 years ago '06        #15
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 regularjoe said:
First and foremost, in no way do I condone violence against women. That being said.... How is she going to get mad at Chris Brown for what he did, while she said (without specifically saying it), that he should be shot in the head? If Chris Brown said Miranda Lambert should be shot in the head, he could kiss his career good bye this time.

Didn't this Lambert chick throw a drink at some guy when she was all drunk?
She says he should listen to "Gunpowder & Lead," which apparently is a song she wrote about an abused woman who is planning on shooting her husband when he gets out of jail.

So that's the same as saying he should be shot in the head now?

and throwing a drink on some guy when you're drunk is the same as beating the sh*t out of a girl you're supposed to be in a relationship with?

I don't know how some of you pus*y f*ggots were raised, but I was taught never to put hands on a woman unless my life or someone else's was at risk. fu*k Chris Brown, I didn't like his music before all that sh*t happened, then he beat the fu*k out of Rihanna and it confirmed to me that he was a pus*y, and every single thing that has happened since has confirmed to me that he is also a d!ckhead.

Why anyone would support someone like that is beyond me, but whatever, people have sh*tty taste and see things through rose-colored glasses. Keep supporting woman-beating pricks that make cookie-cutter pop music.
 02-14-2012, 07:57 PM         #16
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
She says he should listen to "Gunpowder & Lead," which apparently is a song she wrote about an abused woman who is planning on shooting her husband when he gets out of jail.

So that's the same as saying he should be shot in the head now?

and throwing a drink on some guy when you're drunk is the same as beating the sh*t out of a girl you're supposed to be in a relationship with?

I don't know how some of you pus*y f*ggots were raised, but I was taught never to put hands on a woman unless my life or someone else's was at risk. fu*k Chris Brown, I didn't like his music before all that sh*t happened, then he beat the fu*k out of Rihanna and it confirmed to me that he was a pus*y, and every single thing that has happened since has confirmed to me that he is also a d!ckhead.

Why anyone would support someone like that is beyond me, but whatever, people have sh*tty taste and see things through rose-colored glasses. Keep supporting woman-beating pricks that make cookie-cutter pop music.
His music has nothing to do with what he does in his personal life, a good song is a good song, it's bi*ch like to say "i dont like what so and so does so imma not listen to his songs" fu*k outta hear, there is obviously more to it than chris just decided to beat up rihanna, just look at how she acts.

and biggie beat women, is ready to die not dope anymore?
 6 years ago '06        #17
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
chris brown hits women
 6 years ago '06        #18
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 90sBaby said:
His music has nothing to do with what he does in his personal life, a good song is a good song, it's bi*ch like to say "i dont like what so and so does so imma not listen to his songs" fu*k outta hear, there is obviously more to it than chris just decided to beat up rihanna, just look at how she acts.

and biggie beat women, is ready to die not dope anymore?
Hitler gave some awesome speeches, you got them bi*ches on tape?

There was obviously more to his extermination of an entire race of people than "I just kinda don't like em." Look at how they act.

People round here quick to say they don't listen to a rapper cuz of some gay sh*t or anything like that, but because I decide not to listen to Chris Brown because he beats women, now we can bring up the "his music has nothing to do with what he does in his personal life" bullsh*t? FOH. If I'm gonna put my money in an artist's pocket, I'm putting money in the pocket of an artist I respect that deserves it. So keep supporting CO's/coke lords, woman beaters, and guys that dress like this

[pic - click to view]

edit: you're a Wiz fan, you probably think Wayne's fit there is dope, I'm wasting my time
 02-14-2012, 08:33 PM         #19
LeJazzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyh0mpb said:
Hitler gave some awesome speeches, you got them bi*ches on tape?

There was obviously more to his extermination of an entire race of people than "I just kinda don't like em." Look at how they act.

People round here quick to say they don't listen to a rapper cuz of some gay sh*t or anything like that, but because I decide not to listen to Chris Brown because he beats women, now we can bring up the "his music has nothing to do with what he does in his personal life" bullsh*t? FOH. If I'm gonna put my money in an artist's pocket, I'm putting money in the pocket of an artist I respect that deserves it. So keep supporting CO's/coke lords, woman beaters, and guys that dress like this

[pic - click to view]

edit: you're a Wiz fan, you probably think Wayne's fit there is dope, I'm wasting my time
Chris Brown is a d!ck, but

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2012, 08:50 PM         #20
JustF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CB >
he shoulda went ham on her like he did raz b haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy