Randy moss just went in on cris carter (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-15-2012, 09:54 AM         #81
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moss = greatest WR of all time
 6 years ago '07        #82
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 Bart Pimpson said:
why are white QB's never divas?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #83
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Moss mad cuz Carter wasnt lying...sh*t even other players have said the same thing about Moss,this sh*t aint no surprise...EVerybody knows Moss be quittin
 02-15-2012, 11:53 AM         #84
kingprice15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah after he said Megatron wasnt elite. I stopped listening to what he said.

fire that guy.
 6 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 elawhor said:
^^ exactly Moss does quit quite often. Carter just told the truth. On Mike & Mike he said lets talk about the 'elephant in the room' Moss has the quit gene in him. This is true because every analyst and decent fan knows that Moss can quit plays, halfs or even the entire game. Nobody just doesn't want to admit or as an analyst publicly say it. Carter just had the cajones to speak truth.

this,

everybody is defending moss because they like him and don't like cris but cris wasn't lying. this isn't a calvin johnson situation
 6 years ago '11        #86
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 2781 2781
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
They all don't

Marvin Harrison
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Reggie Wayne

Are a few recent ones that come to mind that aren't really loud mouthed and flashy
Didn't Marvin Harrison murder a n*gga, doe?
 6 years ago '07        #87
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
 one2remember said:
you saying cris is top 10 bruh?
you saying he aint?
 6 years ago '11        #88
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 justinjones said:

this,

everybody is defending moss because they like him and don't like cris but cris wasn't lying. this isn't a calvin johnson situation
me personally im not defending moss for being a quitter..my issue is him and carter was close.. they was boys at one point..and apparently moss still felt he was...you dont go on national tv and expose your man like that ..its called loyalty..i would never do no sht like that to any of my homies..if im gonna go there..i would g-check him on some personal sht not on fkn tv....and since carter has become a so-called analyst hes lost that loyalty gene
 6 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
me personally im not defending moss for being a quitter..my issue is him and carter was close.. they was boys at one point..and apparently moss still felt he was...you dont go on national tv and expose your man like that ..its called loyalty..i would never do no sht like that to any of my homies..if im gonna go there..i would g-check him on some personal sht not on fkn tv....and since carter has become a so-called analyst hes lost that loyalty gene

because its his job to be an analyst whats the point of doing that if your going to sugar coat sh!t because its your boy. him saying that should lit a fire for moss. he been hyping him up for i don't know how long and dude still not changed. maybe this will help

moss should be figuring out how it got to the point that cris had to say that
 6 years ago '11        #90
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 justinjones said:

because its his job to be an analyst whats the point of doing that if your going to sugar coat sh!t because its your boy. him saying that should lit a fire for moss..he been hyping him up for i don't know how long and dude still not changed. maybe this will help

moss should be figuring out how it got to the point that cris had to say that
lite a fire?? moss is 35 years old..grown a.ss man...he can lite his own fire....moss already knows the rep he has..if he wasnt motivated he woulda stayed retired....like carter said in the early part of the interview when he was praising him..
i dont think moss is after money..randy couldnt tell you how many receptions or touchdown he has.. all he can tell you is he doesnt have a ring..and thats what hes after
..and to have a n*gga you looked up to since you was a rookie..basically taught you everything you kno go on tv and sht on him like that instead of coming to him like a man and mentor that he thought he was.. is a fu*ked up feeling..n*gga wasnt trying to motivate nobody ESPN didnt make him say all that sht..just like they didnt make him say all that sht about megatron..he was just running his fkn mouth as always ..but as you say "because its his JOB"

everybody has their opinion..im not the type of n*gga that would sh*t on my friends on tv at that..he really went in on that n*gga more that he really had to..and it is what it is now and he just lost one of his good friends fu*kit thats on him..im done with it

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 02-15-2012 at 06:05 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago