Randy moss just went in on cris carter (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2012, 04:45 PM         #41
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 primetime said:
Aren't u the dude who would take Nicks over Megatron?
Aren't You the dude who proudly titled yourself "VicksWife"????

Aren't You the dude who overwhelmingly won the poll for the BX Villiage Idiot????

Aren't You the dude who commented in great detail on Greg Oden's d!ckk pics????

Aren't You the dude who was making hella posts in the s3xiest Men in thd NBA thread????

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:
 02-14-2012, 05:29 PM         #42
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
Yeah he violated Moss on Mike and Mike.. Said something along the likes of him have a big quit gene or something like that.. Mad grimey

oh sh*t he treated that n*gga Moss mayne hell nawwww
 6 years ago '10        #43
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
why are white QB's never divas?
 6 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Cris Carter is a proven moron.. one of the most irritating and silly analysts ESPN has...

dude's a flat out ham and ppl have started calling him on it..

I mean, when you're on the same panel as Keyshawn and ppl are complaining about you more, that really says something... it should anyway..
Agreed. fu*k Cris Carter.
 6 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
as much as y'all don't like carter he is not wrong on this one. moss does quit
 6 years ago '06        #46
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1954 1954
 jumpman2304 said:
yeah but then saying he was a quitter and sh*t..
Is he lying???
 6 years ago '06        #47
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
Moss just gettin his name back out there, not that he needed to do some sh*t like this...the n*gga has quit on a few teams though but I bet hes got a couple years left in the tank...

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '04        #48
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Chris Carter spoke the truth

Randy quit on the Raiders
quit on New England
quit on Minnesota
didn't even show up in Tennessee
 6 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
I can't wait to hear Randy Moss' HOF induction speech. sh*t is going to be highlight reel worthy.
 6 years ago '11        #50
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Main Event said:
Moss is a quitter though
thats suppose to be his man/mentor tho like moss said ..of all people he didnt expect carter of all people to go in on him like that....first he started off praising him..then do a 360 and go in and call him a quitter hes right but damn cater coulda let somebody else go there

and you kno espn they not gonna play the good sht he said they just gonna keep running the part where he called him a quitter
 02-14-2012, 06:07 PM         #51
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Cris Carter is a proven moron.. one of the most irritating and silly analysts ESPN has...

dude's a flat out ham and ppl have started calling him on it..

I mean, when you're on the same panel as Keyshawn and ppl are complaining about you more, that really says something... it should anyway..
Hell yeah, I was done with the n*gga when he tried to sh*t on Megatron...dumbass.
 6 years ago '06        #52
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Sticks said:
Why do big time receivers have big egos?

T.o
Moss
Ocho
Chris carter
Deshaun
And no rings
 6 years ago '05        #53
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
They all don't

Marvin Harrison
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Reggie Wayne

Are a few recent ones that come to mind that aren't really loud mouthed and flashy
Mike Wallace
 6 years ago '07        #54
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14998 14998
he aint lying

moss>carter
 6 years ago '04        #55
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 jumpman2304 said:
yeah but then saying he was a quitter and sh*t..
that was real talk......moss has been known to go 1/2 speed on play where he doesnt touch the ball...his final yr was abismal...there is a reason why no one reached out to him all last yr

334 - 152 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 15 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 249-149, Rank #16 | Aug 16: 413-226, Rank #29 | Aug 15: 457-256, Rank #36 | Aug 14: 230-180, Rank #58 | Aug 13: 177-120, Rank #38 | Aug 12: 243-147, Rank #26 | Aug 11: 134-101, Rank #78 | Aug 10: 30-29, Rank #471 | Aug 09: 95-64, Rank #63 | Aug 08: 97-75, Rank #169 *
 02-14-2012, 06:46 PM         #56
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
carter's an idiot...always has been...and he should worry more about why his son quit in the classroom and got the boot from ohio state

priorities, cris.
 6 years ago '04        #57
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
thats suppose to be his man/mentor tho like moss said ..of all people he didnt expect carter of all people to go in on him like that....first he started off praising him..then do a 360 and go in and call him a quitter hes right but damn cater coulda let somebody else go there

and you kno espn they not gonna play the good sht he said they just gonna keep running the part where he called him a quitter
Real talk. This is the same situation where Scottie Pippen said LeBron was better than Jordan

It's one thing to hear something like that come from a fan, but from a guy who actually played with you and mentored you, that's another.

Cris Carter seems like a bitter old man to me. Instead of throwing your protege under the bus, give him some encouragement to succeed. If you're my real friend, you should be trying to help me rather than talking sh*t, period.

If one of my boys was tryna get a job somewhere and the employer called me for reference, I'm not gonna be like "yeah, that n*gga sucks at life and all he does is get high." I'd tell them that he's a hard worker and loyal dude. Then I'd call him personally and tell him not to fu*k up if he gets the job and actually produce.

Loyalty don't exist anymore man. People these days care more about their own image and own ego rather than helping a fellow man.

Last edited by refuze; 02-14-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #58
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
how can cris vouch on randy for quitting on teams

Appearing Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio's "Mike & Mike in the Morning," Carter predicted that Moss would be "in fabulous shape" after a full offseason of training and reiterated his suggestion that Moss could still run the 40-yard dash in less than 4.4 seconds. But Carter accurately identified an important issue NFL teams will need to address before seriously considering his acquisition.

"The one thing you have to address with Randy Moss is not a conditioning thing," Carter said. "It's not an age thing. It needs to be addressed. I believe it's the elephant in the room. It's that thing called quit.

"And Randy, not like any other superstar I've met, he has more quit in him than any of those other players. So I need to address that. That's what [New England Patriots coach Bill] Belichick did when he brought him over from Oakland. He told him he wasn't going to have it.

"But Randy, when things don't go well, like no other player I've ever been around or a.ssociated with, he has a quit mechanism in him that's huge. That needs to be addressed before he signs with any team."

were is cris lying
 6 years ago '04        #59
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
 timdog said:
how can cris vouch on randy for quitting on teams

Appearing Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio's "Mike & Mike in the Morning," Carter predicted that Moss would be "in fabulous shape" after a full offseason of training and reiterated his suggestion that Moss could still run the 40-yard dash in less than 4.4 seconds. But Carter accurately identified an important issue NFL teams will need to address before seriously considering his acquisition.

"The one thing you have to address with Randy Moss is not a conditioning thing," Carter said. "It's not an age thing. It needs to be addressed. I believe it's the elephant in the room. It's that thing called quit.

"And Randy, not like any other superstar I've met, he has more quit in him than any of those other players. So I need to address that. That's what [New England Patriots coach Bill] Belichick did when he brought him over from Oakland. He told him he wasn't going to have it.

"But Randy, when things don't go well, like no other player I've ever been around or a.ssociated with, he has a quit mechanism in him that's huge. That needs to be addressed before he signs with any team."

were is cris lying
If Cris is supposed to be the "mentor", he has to be the one that calls Randy and tells him "Yo, don't fu*k up. You have a great opportunity in the NFL. Work your a.ss off and get that championship ring, I believe in you." You can't be going on TV in front of millions of people and throwing him under the bus, ruining his chances of even playing in another uniform. What Cris said has truth to it, but the way he delivered it was the wrong way.
 6 years ago '07        #60
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
 refuze said:
If Cris is supposed to be the "mentor", he has to be the one that calls Randy and tells him "Yo, don't fu*k up. You have a great opportunity in the NFL. Work your a.ss off and get that championship ring, I believe in you." You can't be going on TV in front of millions of people and throwing him under the bus, ruining his chances of even playing in another uniform. What Cris said has truth to it, but the way he delivered it was the wrong way.
randy moss a grown a.ss man now cris took him under his wing in minny he lived with cris cris used to be in randy face when he fu*ked up when they played together

randy moss has noone to blame but randy ppl act like cris hating all teams no randy will quit who dont they seen

lets not forget when mike tice came up with the randy ratio

what more do randy want from cris if anything as his mentor he more hurt than anything maybe he want to see the randy he know that can play instead of quitting when it when he dont like the situation
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago