Steph Kegels
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
228 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6642 6642
 handsumone1 said:
Drose a goofy too his brothers be suckering his a.ss into deals.. The only reason he initially signed with Adidas was toget his brother Reggie a Job with them making 30/40k a year.. His first contract wasn't sh*t but like 1 mill per year when Nike was offering 24 million for 3 years.. The MVP status the only thing that saved him

What?!?!???? Where you read this at?!
 6 years ago '05        #62
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
 P. Dedos said:
cant take it all with me when i go

must of been fun
Yea but, you want to at least be comfortable and not broke before you go.
 6 years ago '05        #63
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
plus these muthafu*kas think they need to keep up with fads

"oh sh*t, gucci and LV are big again, i need to cop some"

"oh sh*t, g-shocks are poppin, better go get some iced out ones"

"oh sh*t, everyone ridin a maybach now, need to go cop 3"

"audemar, oh sh*t....better cop 5"
 02-14-2012, 10:41 AM         #64
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akalimelazer said:
Ho Hum more DISINFO Spread about AI, notice even tho hes moved on with his life these media stories (white corporate controlled of course) bashing him never stop. He IS the REALEST n*gga on the streets since pac, im surprised they just dont k!ll already n call it a suidice or some stupid sh*t. They damn sure trying to k!ll his name after all these years.....

Damn Government goin hard to try to destroy this n*ggas credibility.....Too bad it wont work, U tried lockin him up puttin him in jail wit a 5 year sentence Before he even got to the nba n this n*gga still came out and kept it real. fu*k cointelpro
Real talk, AI the realest n*gga to ever represent n*ggas espicially in the NBA, that boy was a threat to society and they knew it, he was the realiest n*gga since Malcolm X. They didnt like the fact he beat that case in Hampton and they still was going after that n*gga, only reason AI has his attitude is because he still feel like hes being treating unfairly
 02-14-2012, 10:48 AM         #65
Profshucz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #66
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Sivraj said:
Man if this is true then I don't feel sorry for him or have any kind of sympathy. He's just another example of how athletes go broke by not using their money wisely. You mean to tell me that all that money you had you couldn't start your own buisness with real estate, buy a franchise, open your own restaurant, ice cream shop, basketball summer camps, or anything like that??

It's sad that he was one of my favorite NBA players but obviously he was fu*kin stupid with his money. Ego and stupidity is the reason why he's at a level where he's at now. It's not hard to manage money its common fu*kin sense but heres another example of how n*ggas don't know how to manage their money....
Not every celebrity can start a successful business... You don't know what family issues he had... What friends he decided to help... Or any of the failed investments he might have made... Just because somebody loses money doesn't mean they didn't know how to manage it... Not every business works out and not every investment pays off... It's a risk which is why a small number of people stay wealthy... It's not a guarantee...

I hate when ppl like you say stupid sh*t like that like you know what happened to his finances... His wife dogged him and took half or more of his sh*t as well... But don't a.ssume because he doesn't have money that he blew it all away stupidly... I'm sure he had advisers and people managing his money who made failed investments or robbed him... It's common...
 6 years ago '07        #68
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
after taxes and everything its probably more around $85-90mil but thats still a lot to blow.

n*ggas need to manage their money better
 6 years ago '05        #69
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 akalimelazer said:
Ho Hum more DISINFO Spread about AI, notice even tho hes moved on with his life these media stories (white corporate controlled of course) bashing him never stop. He IS the REALEST n*gga on the streets since pac, im surprised they just dont k!ll already n call it a suidice or some stupid sh*t. They damn sure trying to k!ll his name after all these years.....

Damn Government goin hard to try to destroy this n*ggas credibility.....Too bad it wont work, U tried lockin him up puttin him in jail wit a 5 year sentence Before he even got to the nba n this n*gga still came out and kept it real. fu*k cointelpro
Can someone put this ignorant fu*k down? Seriously, like a dog. The government really should iq test everyone, and anyone under 105 be castrated so they can't reproduce children as dumb as they are.
 6 years ago '04        #70
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 692 692
 akalimelazer said:
yea right, AI made wayyy over 150 mil n*gga he was in the league 13 years getting paid max 27-30 mil for at least 9 or 10 of em, plus endorsements, all stars & olympic bonuses ect plus if ur AI its never like u would have to pay for sh*t n*ggas gon give u sh*t for free. AI stay on top my n*ggas, WINNING!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

i think iverson is the last person to say, WINNING
 02-14-2012, 12:13 PM         #71
handsumone1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H said:
First im like no fu*king way the n*gga went thru $150M's...then im thinking ok Uncle Sam took his cut off top so lets say $75M'sYou can still blow some dough and still retire by 36 and live out the rest of your days on a beach getting head from beautiful bi*ches everyday. But then i start thinking this is A.I we talking aboutso you gotta calculate the weed, pills, liquor, bi*ches, jewerly, legal fees, shopping sprees, multiple cars and cribs, 5 kids, a divorce, leech a.ss friends and family, bad investments and business decisions, taxes and a mean gambling problem...now im like
this IS NOT

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
After the government takes their percentage, and his agency takes theirs.. He probably saw 80mil out of that 150mil.

Then he had a life time sponsorships with Reebok, and other endorsement deals, you can say he probably DID see close to 150mil. But this article was going by NBA earnings I believe. It's sad, because in H.S we have classes on GYM, but not finance, and teaching kids the importance of saving.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-14-2012 at 12:17 PM..
 02-14-2012, 12:16 PM         #73
handsumone1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Who's to say what he has and what he spent find a legal document he ain't made big bucks since 08 and has yet to file bankruptcy so let's wait before we do all this he blew it sh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #74
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
 02-14-2012, 12:49 PM         #75
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
Sickening unless he donated 75% of it, which I highly doubt. If I had 150 million my great great great grand kids would still be set for life.

everyone who don't have money says that... but once you get it... you don't think you ever gonna stop getting it like that so the more you buy the more it adds up. i know 150 mil is a hell of a lot of money and i can't see myself ever spending that.... but dude didn't invest in sh*t

and that was money from the 76ers, you know dude was on the nuggets and then the pistons (not sayin he made that much on those teams but it still adds up) then he played in turkey... and plus is reebok deal.... i mean dude was caked

so fu*king sad tho... i will be happy when the 76ers retire his number tho. i still <3 ai
 6 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
People are forever defending young guys who do dumb sh*t with their money. We're not even talking about 5-10 million here over his career, it's 150+ million roughly. There's no excuse for that and it's not even like he's some great guy either so it's tough to have any sympathy for him. At least with Antoine Walker he wasn't holding the gun to his girlfriend/wife.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Tempus # 1 said:
Can give it to your kids, their kids, kids kids kids. Why/How/When did black people become so terrible at managing money
Slavery/willie Lynch programming/over the last 400 years

you are right, but if you break a man from his very foundations....

oy.....@ A.I
 6 years ago '05        #78
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
black people so used to not haveing sh*t so this is what happens
 6 years ago '06        #79
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Ai still good. He gettin them royalties from his rap cd.

Even if he did blow threw all that, he might be broke in his terms but he ain't broke like the 99 percent.
 6 years ago '04        #80
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 498 498
Dude probably dropped a nice chunk of that showing off at the Chic-A-Sea in Newport News. VA paying for a $5 meal with a c-note talkin' bout some "Keep the change". sh*t is hilarious how much money people just waste.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
7 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
67 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy