Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6421 pageviews
64 comments

Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Wiz Khalifa Addresses His Fans "Strictly For The Taylors"

[pic - click to view]

Im high as fu*k and don’t even know to start this so ima just say thank you to everyone who’s supported the TAYLOR GANG movement and showed love up to this point. We’ve all grown so much since i first came onto the scene and most of all inspired a whole new generation of muh fuggas who aren’t afraid to be themselves and unite. Before there were Taylors, the game was lacking fun, unity, positivity, and love for one another. sh*t, your favorite rappers weren’t even getting paid well. You guys changed that, and the game shld forever be in debt to you. I remember getting 500 dollars for a show to fly out and see kids who had no idea what a wiz khalifa was, and you crazy muh fuggas showed up. Had a great time, and spread the word. Its ya’lls spirit who revived the rap game and brought back the true art to this sh*t. Your demand for live shows made it possible for a lot of rappers to come from nothing and feed their families. Promoters too, more kids are managers, dj’s videographers. sh*t everyones eating. Thanx to you Taylors!!!! Take credit for that sh*t. Lol

Moving forward we gotta take that positivity with us. Theres tons of different crews now which is so inspiring because people are finding their own voice and unique lane. As Taylor Gang WE fu*k WIT EVERYBODY. We aren’t afraid to say we’re fans of other artists and bump their music, go to their shows and promote them to the top. Showing equal love. Thass Taylor’d. Dnt let anyone ruin your spirit or make you feel uncomfortable about what you like. What we say goes. Not them. Thass what started this whole thing regardless of what people think. Sayin fu*k them and doin what makes us feel free. Dnt let anyone take ur view on things and twist it against you. Dnt let em make you feel like you weren’t the first.

Anyone questioning my choice in clothing as of lately (lol) I’ll just go out and say that it was needed. In a climate where everyone is looking and sounding the same, i always try to inspire my fans to be different. And i lead by example. At one point the way I used to dress was considered “different” but now its very much the norm and accepted. Which is cool. Thass what we do it for, but the next step had to be made. Im older, my wife is a supermodel, and ima trippy a.ss n*gga. My clothes reflect that. My toms cost $45. My Louboutins cost $2500.

Moving on to the music, I haven’t been this excited about any of my projects ever. I remember when i made kush and orange juice, I listened to it and knew I had created a new genre that wld change music.The mistake i made on Rolling Papers was thinking it was time to move on from that genre not knowing that it had impacted people so much. The album did great numbers, but creatively wasn’t my best work. No regrets though. We live and we learn. So for my fans sake and own personal enjoyment, Ive gone further into the world we’ve created and elaborated on our genre with the mixtape Taylor Allderdice and of course my sophomore album ONIFC. Im so confident in the artistry and creativity of these projects because so much living went along with them. These aren’t songs aimed to be hits or widely accepted or even understood. Iss for people who live like us and can relate. And informative to those who can’t. Either way we’re inviting mu fuggas deep into our world and I can’t wait. I got new visuals, a new clothing line, and the new show is gonna be amazing. This is for us. Taylor Gang Or Die.

- O.N.I.F.C

[pic - click to view]

http://thelvlsix.tumblr.c .. for-my-taylors

64 comments for "Wiz Khalifa Addresses His Fans "Strictly For The Taylors""

6 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
"The mistake i made on Rolling Papers was thinking it was time to move on from that genre not knowing that it had impacted people so much. The album did great numbers, but creatively wasn’t my best work."

Even He Know That Album Was Trash.....Whatever He Was Smoking When He Type This. Keep Him Lace With It.
 02-13-2012, 09:44 PM         #3
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz spending too much time on the internet lately a.ss n*gga.....

oh and

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4
WaveForLife2 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,556 | Props total: 133 133

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #5
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 OP
space
space
I been feeling like ONIFC was gonna be what Rolling Papers should've been. Everything he's dropped lately, including his verses, have been on point. I got high hopes for the mixtape and the album, hopefully the mixtape drops within the next month.
 02-13-2012, 09:55 PM         #6
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Cunner said:
I been feeling like ONIFC was gonna be what Rolling Papers should've been. Everything he's dropped lately, including his verses, have been on point. I got high hopes for the mixtape and the album, hopefully the mixtape drops within the next month.
Thought the same thing....I bet all the n*ggas that turned on him get riggggght back on his d!ck, actin like they ain't left
 6 years ago '10        #7
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678

so ready for these next 2 projects... ninjas gonna be on wiz d!ck again
 6 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,640 | Props total: 8571 8571
so he bringing the old wiz back? right?
 6 years ago '06        #9
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,223 | Props total: 5030 5030
Simp a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #10
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 WaveForLife2 said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm not even going to attempt to figure out wtf is happening here lmao
 6 years ago '11        #11
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
man i sure hope his next projects are more like Kush&OJ cuz he did his fans dirty with

that bullsh*t debut
 6 years ago '10        #12
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 4293 4293
I fu*k with you Wiz...this is your last chance tho..im glad you know rolling papers was garbage...can't wait for these 2 new projects, Time to prove these fu*k n*ggas wrong...
 6 years ago '05        #13
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 6 years ago '06        #14
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2012, 10:42 PM         #15
pamilco_playa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WaveForLife2 said:

[pic - click to view]

I got to everyone eating ...
 6 years ago '11        #16
space
space
I want a damn release date for Taylor Allderdice already tho.
 02-14-2012, 05:50 AM         #17
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WaveForLife2 said:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga spazzin on them drums
 6 years ago '04        #18
bird 
space
space
$2,855 | Props total: 11 11
yea we need a release date for the mixtape ...
 6 years ago '10        #19
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
What my n*gga Joe claim? JETS OVER EVERYTHANGGG
 6 years ago '11        #20
space
space
Wonder how many more times this is gonna get reposted
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy