Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
 186
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,336 | Props total: 3409 3409
 TizOnly1 said:
When he mans up, takes responsibility, does something to counteract all the negativity... something like that.

Not after a couple years of him putting up some tough guy front, acting like a brat whenever it's brought up, and feeling entitled to people's forgiveness.

He has a huge platform, and he's done next to nothing to address the issue in any positive way. He says he's grown and learned, but there's zero evidence of that. He just keeps acting like a spoiled child on Twitter.. or on TV... or whatever. He has this fake a.ss tough guy, bad boy image now that he embraces, that is just based on him beating the sh*t out of his girlfriend. I don't see how anybody supports that little boy.
when the judge sentenced him to community service part of that deal wasn't to please you or w/e..get over it
 02-15-2012, 01:38 PM         #162
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
we all know that black men get penalized differently for the same crimes committed by our fair skin counterpart ...whether it's by the courts or by just the general public...and the fact that he didn't grovel for mercy or go into permanent exile ain't sitting right with alot of women esp white women..he doesn't have the complexion for the protection
LOL white people call charlie sheen a "boss" and a "bad a.ss motherfu*ker", but chris brown is the devil
 6 years ago '04        #163
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,867 | Props total: 1548 1548
 AI34Life said:
:tasty:


she is right though. fu*k that f*ggot a.ss **** chris brown. he needs to be shot in the head. the n*gga aint got no talent.
really though, she aint that bad. not at all
 6 years ago '07        #164
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19843 19843
 CO Butta said:
Have no clue bro.... Never used or heard someone called a **** before..
Im hardly make use of it.. but dude comin in here sayin he wasn't one cause he is not black is going to crack open a can
 6 years ago '07        #165
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19843 19843
 90sBaby said:
LOL white people call charlie sheen a "boss" and a "bad a.ss motherfu*ker", but chris brown is the devil


a rock of crack will get ya 10 yrs
and ounce of coke will get ya 5
 6 years ago '05        #166
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 90sBaby said:
LOL white people call charlie sheen a "boss" and a "bad a.ss motherfu*ker", but chris brown is the devil
I think sheen is a fuvking idiot...
 6 years ago '04        #167
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,647 | Props total: 9339 9339
 90sBaby said:
But why is that causing people to bi*ch about it? He acts like a brat so you type paragraphs about it ont he internet? What do you mean support? n*gga he makes music,what does him hitting someone have to do with that? that whole mentality is feminine.
Some people actually view music as art, and want the artists to actually be respectable people.

Foreign concept, I know.

I, personally, can't listen to anybody that I wouldn't want to sit down and have a conversation with. If I wouldn't want to talk with you, why would I want to listen to you talk at me?

I also don't support clown-ass n*ggas. Chris Brown is a clown-ass n*gga. Woman beating aside, he's just a bi*ch. You think that's fine... great. I think it's something I, as a grown a.ss man, don't want to support. I think it's crazy that more grown-ass people don't feel the same.
 02-15-2012, 01:47 PM         #168
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Some people actually view music as art, and want the artists to actually be respectable people.

Foreign concept, I know.

I, personally, can't listen to anybody that I wouldn't want to sit down and have a conversation with. If I wouldn't want to talk with you, why would I want to listen to you talk at me?

I also don't support clown-ass n*ggas. Chris Brown is a clown-ass n*gga. Woman beating aside, he's just a bi*ch. You think that's fine... great. I think it's something I, as a grown a.ss man, don't want to support. I think it's crazy that more grown-ass people don't feel the same.
So im guessing you dont support a whole heep of artist from the past that are looked at as legends? And a fu*king huge chunk of rappers that ever existed?

music is art n*gga, and artist are some of the most mentally fu*ked up people to walk this earth,but the highlighted red, nah dont even think like that I dont have enough estrogen for that.


Last edited by DoubleD; 02-15-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #169
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,336 | Props total: 3409 3409
 TizOnly1 said:
Some people actually view music as art, and want the artists to actually be respectable people.

Foreign concept, I know.

I, personally, can't listen to anybody that I wouldn't want to sit down and have a conversation with. If I wouldn't want to talk with you, why would I want to listen to you talk at me?

I also don't support clown-ass n*ggas. Chris Brown is a clown-ass n*gga. Woman beating aside, he's just a bi*ch. You think that's fine... great. I think it's something I, as a grown a.ss man, don't want to support. I think it's crazy that more grown-ass people don't feel the same.
cuz it aint that serious anymore...what he eats don't make me sh*t..not like he can't sing...if a song of his catches my ear and it sounds ok then I'm not gonna be some ignorant douche and act like I don't just cuz i don't like him..thas high school behavior...and as you've said,we're grown
 6 years ago '04        #170
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,647 | Props total: 9339 9339
See, that's where we disagree.

To me, having principle isn't high school behavior.

And you can say what he eat don't make you sh*t, but the reality is that what he does, has a greater affect on sh*t than you want to realize. Like I said before, yeah... sh*t he goes through doesn't affect me much at all, but it DOES mean something for tons of kids out there. n*ggas love to act like sh*t is all fu*ked up around us, but it's nobody's fault. I'm not saying Chris fu*king Brown is the cause of world hunger, but when you look at the way Black men treat their women, on the whole there is a huge problem with that. The disrespect.. the lack of value.. it's there. And yeah, Chris Brown isn't the first n*gga to disrespect a female, but I feel like we need to stand for something, and if we can't stand for not letting this bi*ch n*gga off for beating the sh*t out of a woman, doing nothing to show any growth, and then acting like a fu*king ho for the next 3 years... I'm not for that. Sorry.

sh*t sends a message, believe it or not, and if ignoring this bi*ch n*ggas' songs (that aren't all that great to begin with), can help send a tiny message, I'm for it. If letting people bash him on Twitter, sends a tiny message, let them do it.

Honestly, even not caring I'm cool with. If you want to say "fu*k it. I don't care" there's some irresponsibility to that, but whatever... these n*ggas DEFENDING him, to me, are the worst. That includes himself. n*gga puts on the victim act, like he's really going THROUGH it right now, having to read some Twitter comments.. n*ggas act like he's really being persecuted.

FOH
 02-15-2012, 02:10 PM         #171
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
See, that's where we disagree.

To me, having principle isn't high school behavior.

And you can say what he eat don't make you sh*t, but the reality is that what he does, has a greater affect on sh*t than you want to realize. Like I said before, yeah... sh*t he goes through doesn't affect me much at all, but it DOES mean something for tons of kids out there. n*ggas love to act like sh*t is all fu*ked up around us, but it's nobody's fault. I'm not saying Chris fu*king Brown is the cause of world hunger, but when you look at the way Black men treat their women, on the whole there is a huge problem with that. The disrespect.. the lack of value.. it's there. And yeah, Chris Brown isn't the first n*gga to disrespect a female, but I feel like we need to stand for something, and if we can't stand for not letting this bi*ch n*gga off for beating the sh*t out of a woman, doing nothing to show any growth, and then acting like a fu*king ho for the next 3 years... I'm not for that. Sorry.

sh*t sends a message, believe it or not, and if ignoring this bi*ch n*ggas' songs (that aren't all that great to begin with), can help send a tiny message, I'm for it. If letting people bash him on Twitter, sends a tiny message, let them do it.

Honestly, even not caring I'm cool with. If you want to say "fu*k it. I don't care" there's some irresponsibility to that, but whatever... these n*ggas DEFENDING him, to me, are the worst. That includes himself. n*gga puts on the victim act, like he's really going THROUGH it right now, having to read some Twitter comments.. n*ggas act like he's really being persecuted.

FOH
Your grandfather would punch you if he read this.
 6 years ago '04        #172
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,647 | Props total: 9339 9339
I somehow doubt that.
 02-15-2012, 02:13 PM         #173
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
I somehow doubt that.
Show it to him.
 6 years ago '04        #174
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,647 | Props total: 9339 9339
Not continuing this with you. Have a great day.
 6 years ago '05        #175
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
TizOnly1 is exactly right...
 6 years ago '04        #176
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,452 | Props total: 191 191
 CO Butta said:
TizOnly1 is exactly right...
Paul Wall
 02-15-2012, 02:49 PM         #177
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CO Butta is a captain save em type. I see what you did there kind sir.
 6 years ago '05        #178
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,336 | Props total: 3409 3409
 TizOnly1 said:
See, that's where we disagree.

To me, having principle isn't high school behavior.

And you can say what he eat don't make you sh*t, but the reality is that what he does, has a greater affect on sh*t than you want to realize. Like I said before, yeah... sh*t he goes through doesn't affect me much at all, but it DOES mean something for tons of kids out there. n*ggas love to act like sh*t is all fu*ked up around us, but it's nobody's fault. I'm not saying Chris fu*king Brown is the cause of world hunger, but when you look at the way Black men treat their women, on the whole there is a huge problem with that. The disrespect.. the lack of value.. it's there. And yeah, Chris Brown isn't the first n*gga to disrespect a female, but I feel like we need to stand for something, and if we can't stand for not letting this bi*ch n*gga off for beating the sh*t out of a woman, doing nothing to show any growth, and then acting like a fu*king ho for the next 3 years... I'm not for that. Sorry.

sh*t sends a message, believe it or not, and if ignoring this bi*ch n*ggas' songs (that aren't all that great to begin with), can help send a tiny message, I'm for it. If letting people bash him on Twitter, sends a tiny message, let them do it.

Honestly, even not caring I'm cool with. If you want to say "fu*k it. I don't care" there's some irresponsibility to that, but whatever... these n*ggas DEFENDING him, to me, are the worst. That includes himself. n*gga puts on the victim act, like he's really going THROUGH it right now, having to read some Twitter comments.. n*ggas act like he's really being persecuted.

FOH
so i guess you need to be persecuted for life for all the shyt in your closet too then ,n*gga


FOH
 6 years ago '05        #179
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,336 | Props total: 3409 3409
go tell the cops you're sorry for smoking that blunt
 6 years ago '10        #180
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
she mad. one of her albums is about a breakup too and she didnt get recognize like adele did. id still beat that pus*y up, up, up, up...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
How was your life when this song dropped?
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
68 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy