Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2012, 12:57 PM         #141
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
That white-skinned bi*ch is pale as fu*k and why do her t*tties start halfway down her chest?
Their saggy
 6 years ago '10        #142
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
grown men taking up for chris brown on the internet

damn boxden. what happened.
 6 years ago '04        #143
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,085 | Props total: 3879 3879
 CO Butta said:
That's the stupidest sh*t I ever read..like snorting coke and beating a woman are the same thing....

[pic - click to view]

excatly what i was thinking...
 02-15-2012, 01:36 PM         #144
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
Trailer park trash fu*king product of incest.I bet she supports Charlie Sheen though. And Charlie Sheen not only beats women but he shot his ex wife in 94 and claimed it was an accident and served no time. White folks are the biggest hypocrites in American History! I bet all of them support and go and see Mel Gibson's movies.
Real talk man people who say it's not a race thing clearly aren't part of a minority so they can't see it
 6 years ago '05        #145
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Miranda supports black artists.... Her and Chris have also won the same number of grammys... She's only no name to some of you, because you are musically limited to specific genres... I listen to everything... Miranda is just as big and important to country music currently than Chris is to pop music.. its not a race thing I cam a.ssure you.. and people who want to turn things into a race thing are as ignorant as those who are racially motivated...
 6 years ago '04        #146
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Deetee said:
Real talk man people who say it's not a race thing clearly aren't part of a minority so they can't see it
I'm Black.

I don't think this is based on race.

To claim it's just race, is to ignore all the other completely valid reasons it could be.

I'm not saying it's not race. Maybe it is. I'm just saying, there is no reason to discount all the other reasons it could be. Chris Brown is a woman beating, spoiled douchebag brat. He also happens to be Black.

Claiming she hates him for the Black, and not the spoiled douchebag woman beating, is a claim I can't make.
 6 years ago '05        #147
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
barrel of worms right here watch this

So you sayin black people are coons?
So what do you have to do to be one... Dig in trash? Climb trees? Have rabies?
 6 years ago '05        #148
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 TizOnly1 said:
I'm Black.

I don't think this is based on race.

To claim it's just race, is to ignore all the other completely valid reasons it could be.

I'm not saying it's not race. Maybe it is. I'm just saying, there is no reason to discount all the other reasons it could be. Chris Brown is a woman beating, spoiled douchebag brat. He also happens to be Black.

Claiming she hates him for the Black, and not the spoiled douchebag woman beating, is a claim I can't make.
Well said.
 02-15-2012, 01:59 PM         #149
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jphidang said:
once a pus*y dude lays hands on a female...he forever a pus*y...no excuse for layin hands on a woman
Guess all your ancestors(great grandparents on up) where pus*y....not saying i support support hitting women, just saying
 6 years ago '08        #150
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
So when do you let sh*t go....? Yeah he fu*ked up for beating her a.ss years ago but they past that...
 6 years ago '05        #151
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Also you have to think the girl was born in 83.. she's not gonna know the domestic history of Paul mccartney... He's like 100 years old...
 6 years ago '05        #152
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
The reason why she commented on Chris Brown is obviously cause its a subject that hits home with her because her parents took in battered women when she was younger... So she's seen the pain and emotional scars it leaves..
 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM         #153
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i side with the snowbunny :mj2:
 6 years ago '07        #154
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
 CO Butta said:
So what do you have to do to be one... Dig in trash? Climb trees? Have rabies?
don't ask me... but dude is apparently sayin ya have to be black... you agree?
 6 years ago '07        #155
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
no one was there... but I must say.. reports say he bit her... that is extra pus*y isht right there
 6 years ago '04        #156
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Keno024 said:
So when do you let sh*t go....? Yeah he fu*ked up for beating her a.ss years ago but they past that...
When he mans up, takes responsibility, does something to counteract all the negativity... something like that.

Not after a couple years of him putting up some tough guy front, acting like a brat whenever it's brought up, and feeling entitled to people's forgiveness.

He has a huge platform, and he's done next to nothing to address the issue in any positive way. He says he's grown and learned, but there's zero evidence of that. He just keeps acting like a spoiled child on Twitter.. or on TV... or whatever. He has this fake a.ss tough guy, bad boy image now that he embraces, that is just based on him beating the sh*t out of his girlfriend. I don't see how anybody supports that little boy.
 6 years ago '05        #157
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
don't ask me... but dude is apparently sayin ya have to be black... you agree?
Have no clue bro.... Never used or heard someone called a **** before..
 6 years ago '05        #158
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3229 3229
 TizOnly1 said:
Maybe to you and me, he does... but to TONS of kids out there, he is WAY more than that. That's a problem in itself, yeah.. but since it is currently the case, I feel like he should have had to do a little more before he got reaccepted.
fu*k do you want him to do? He got out of the limelight for a while, apologized..could he have handled it better? Yes, but at the end of the day, he's an entertainer, accept him as such and move on.

Now, that says a lot about the standards we have as consumers, and maybe the Grammy's shouldn't be cast as morality cops.. that's an argument... but I can't be mad at somebody for hoping the Grammy's could stand for just a little bit more than celebrating who's hot.
Hoping that it's anything else is pointless. The Grammy's are a music show..that's what they always have been, and that's what they always will be.

Yeah, he is a kid... that speaks to a whole other issue with our sh*t today, that we cast kids as stars so young, they feel like they're royalty. People like Chris Brown, LeBron, Bow Wow... kids that have been told they're the sh*t since 14..15... they're NEVER gonna grow up. They'll always have a certain immaturity to them, since they've never had to actually mature.
Such is the world. I'm not mad at Miranda for saying what she says, she's entitled to her opinion. I'm just saying it's ridiculous for people to think that Chris Brown shouldn't perform at the Grammy's for some sh*t that happened years ago, when he's one of the most popular pop stars out. If you don't want him to perform, tell everyone out there to stop buying his CD's and playing his songs on the radio.
 02-15-2012, 02:28 PM         #159
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
When he mans up, takes responsibility, does something to counteract all the negativity... something like that.

Not after a couple years of him putting up some tough guy front, acting like a brat whenever it's brought up, and feeling entitled to people's forgiveness.

He has a huge platform, and he's done next to nothing to address the issue in any positive way. He says he's grown and learned, but there's zero evidence of that. He just keeps acting like a spoiled child on Twitter.. or on TV... or whatever. He has this fake a.ss tough guy, bad boy image now that he embraces, that is just based on him beating the sh*t out of his girlfriend. I don't see how anybody supports that little boy.
But why is that causing people to bi*ch about it? He acts like a brat so you type paragraphs about it ont he internet? What do you mean support? n*gga he makes music,what does him hitting someone have to do with that? that whole mentality is feminine.
 6 years ago '05        #160
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2396 2396
we all know that black men get penalized differently for the same crimes committed by our fair skin counterpart ...whether it's by the courts or by just the general public...and the fact that he didn't grovel for mercy or go into permanent exile ain't sitting right with alot of women esp white women..he doesn't have the complexion for the protection
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now