Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2012, 10:38 PM         #41
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt Rhianna give him Chlamydia or some sh*t? I wouldve beat her a.ss too. But either way, who gives a fu*k... Honestly, people just like bi*ching I dont care what happens in the artists-who-i-listen-to's personal. Theres people out there who does worse DAILY to girls they don't even know.

If she wouldve lumped him up he would be labled a pus*y and she would be a hero. fu*k feminist scumbags.

And theres people who think chris brown is a rapper.

Last edited by DiverseComplex; 02-13-2012 at 10:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #42
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2012, 10:47 PM         #43
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id fu*k her
 6 years ago '11        #44
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
White shouldn't be allowed to speak on sh*t when they beat black people a.ss for decades
 6 years ago '04        #45
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568

[video - click to view]

fu*k Chris Brown
 6 years ago '07        #46
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
not a single....
 6 years ago '05        #47
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Shuttup and get ya t*ts owt!!!
 6 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18863 18863
"put back in his place"???

this slick talking a.ss white broad...
 6 years ago '04        #49
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 CO Butta said:
Im not hatin' Chris Brown.. I like the dude... closest thing dancin' wise we got to MJ... but I agree with Miranda a bit too...

anyway here's video of her covering Miranda.. for a country sound she sings it pretty well IMO

yeah she should stick to country. she ruined that song not enough soul behind it. if you are going to cover a song sing it like the original person because if you try and put your own twist without the vocal range it is downright offensive. imo

When Whitney jacked Dolly for her song it was ok because Whitney had the vocal range to blow it out of the box. This chick clearly does not.
 02-13-2012, 11:09 PM         #50
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
Im not hatin' Chris Brown.. I like the dude... closest thing dancin' wise we got to MJ... but I agree with Miranda a bit too...

anyway here's video of her covering Miranda.. for a country sound she sings it pretty well IMO

No type of soul.......
 6 years ago '04        #51
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 CO Butta said:
And Nikki Minaj too lol

[pic - click to view]

s

[pic - click to view]

she kinda right though...
she look good in that pic...i didnt know that was blakes wife. i wasnt in the car with rihanna or brown so i dont know what happened. i did hear he was texting a chick and she asked for his phone and he aint give it to her so she snatched it and they ended up f!ghting. as a man, and knowing how woman is, they know how to get a n*gga riled up. what i didnt like tho is how rihanna and her ppl do all this publicity talking about what animal he is and blacklist him for 2 years while she puts out 2 albums and starts selling millions of records while they got him in the abyss. she gonna get on oprah and barbara walters calling this n*gga a womanizer but never really said full story of what happened. and says they will never be friends again. then months later he beating the pus*y up at puffs mansion in miami.

anyways a man should not put his hands on a woman unless a woman acts like a man and steps to a n*gga like a man.

if i was chris, i wouldnt be doing records now with any of the people who aint want to give me the time of day after this incident and i would do no award shows where they knocked me.
 6 years ago '06        #52
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
all I heard was and outcry
 6 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
I bet her pops beat her mama and she still loves him.
 6 years ago '04        #54
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
I don't even care what happened in the car.

I just don't respect Chris Brown for the bi*ch-ass way he carried himself after all of it. Claiming the victim everywhere. Crying about how he lost *some* people's support, like he's owed it.

He's had his life handed to him by his handlers since he was a young teenager, and he feels entitled to love, and adoration, and after he fu*ks up, he feels entitled to forgiveness. It's that bullsh*t attitude that I don't like.

If he came back out like "I did something, and I made it tougher on myself. I hope people can see that I've learned." or whatever.. I'd respect him, but he came back out like some spoiled little girl, demanding forgiveness, and acting like he was being unfairly persecuted. GTFO n*gga. You did zero jail time, got put on "probation" (which, when you can claim all sorts of sh*t as "essential to your job", really means your probation doesn't mean sh*t) for a little while, and came back out with an album like 10 months later. n*gga, you didn't have to go through any sort of real sh*t. Chris Brown doesn't have a clue what real life is, and he tries to act all tough because he caught one case, over some ho sh*t, and was fortunate enough to lawyer his way out of it. Acting like a real felon, and never seen the cell. Real felons go through tough sh*t, in jail, and afterwards. Chris Brown bi*ches about Walmart not selling his CD, and the chick from Good Morning America asking him a question about Rihanna.

I'm a little tired of all these child star a.ss n*ggas trying to act like life's been so damn hard.
 6 years ago '08        #55
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
she is right fu*k that women beating fruit cake and that fu*king wierdo goofball bi*ch, who tha fu*k is setting up these river rats to perform cuz they need to get fired for these so called performace's........
 02-14-2012, 12:05 AM         #56
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this bi*ch tryna come at CB the god, chris brown the king, 804 legend, CBE, MJ's predecessor
 02-14-2012, 12:17 AM         #57
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand the hate, she was right.

I think this whole weekend from Whitney's death and the party they continued to have while her body laid inside her hotel room to Chris Brown being prominently featured at the event where three years ago sh*t popped off with him and Rihanna just proves that the industry keeps moving forward no matter what.

I'll never like or give props or even support Chris Brown the person. I think he's a bi*ch n*gga and I'd tell him that to his face. It's not like he just slugged Rihanna ONCE, or slapped her ONCE or even twice...he beat her DOWN.

[pic - click to view]

Now I'm not a soft n*gga, I grew up getting my a.ss beat and getting cigar burns from the stepdad, but I also saw the times where he beat the sh*t out of my mom, when he punched the fetus out of my mom, then made her clean it up. So I've seen where the path of a man who lays hands on women can take you. The personality is bi*chmade as a whole and while heads make jokes on BX, there's some real n*ggas out there applauding CB and making excuses for him.

It's not okay for him to be excused for what he did. And the difference between Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga's theatrics is at least Lady Gaga can write and perform a decent song to go with it.
 6 years ago '05        #58
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
leave it to Boxden to turn it into something about race.
 6 years ago '06        #59
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
i agree with her... now bring that a.ss over here so i can lick that country breakfast
 6 years ago '06        #60
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 44wade said:
her t*tties is correct tho, i side with them
When I saw that pic, didn't even read the tweets
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago