Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 TizOnly1 said:
I don't like Kirk Franklin at all... but being addicted to pr0n sounds like a personal issue (if it's an issue at all). Nothing that really matters to anybody.

And I'm not too worried about being pious. I'm an atheist.

I don't like people that do sh*tty things, then have an attitude like they're owed the world after it.

I don't like people that feel entitled. I don't like bratty little self-centered children that make kinda sh*tty music.. demolish a woman's face.. trash TV offices after being asked *1* question.. show zero remorse.. then act like they're the victim of some witch hunt.

Nobody expects anybody to be perfect, but I do expect people to be mature enough to understand that they aren't the center of the universe, and when THEY fu*k up, they aren't owed forgiveness.. especially when they've done very little to get it. I've fu*ked up plenty in my life. When I do, I try to understand it, and if it's important (like beating the sh*t out of a woman), I try to do what I can to affect the problem.

I don't listen to children for my entertainment. Chris Brown is a child.

EDIT- I don't give a fu*k about Chris Brown's livelihood. I'm more concerned with the self respect of our community. I'm concerned with the messages his acceptance sends. If it winds up bankrupting him, oh the fu*k well. That's less negative impact than his success has.

And again, my "crusade" of "persecution" on Chris Brown would end the second he grew up enough to carry himself with some remorse, and some measure of self awareness. It's not like I expect much. I don't expect him to turn into Gandhi. Just stop being SUCH a childish, self centered douche.

key word

and it aint for you and I to judge... he don't need to be remorseful to you...or Rhianna for that matter
 6 years ago '05        #202
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
If you dont stand for something... you will fall for anything.. seriously doubt it would ruin his livlihood.,.. but if it did.. he could go get a regular a.ss job..
plz excuse while i don't contradict myself and chastise this guy while not doing the same for others that have done the same as he has

edit : and how you know what that man can and can't do ? why you wishing a 'regular job' on him ? you sound bitter

Last edited by GST; 02-15-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #203
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
 GST said:
key word

and it aint for you and I to judge... he don't need to be remorseful to you...or Rhianna for that matter
When it comes to me supporting him, yeah, it is up to me to judge.

fu*k that n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #204
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 TizOnly1 said:
I don't like Kirk Franklin at all... but being addicted to pr0n sounds like a personal issue (if it's an issue at all). Nothing that really matters to anybody.

And I'm not too worried about being pious. I'm an atheist.

I don't like people that do sh*tty things, then have an attitude like they're owed the world after it.

I don't like people that feel entitled. I don't like bratty little self-centered children that make kinda sh*tty music.. demolish a woman's face.. trash TV offices after being asked *1* question.. show zero remorse.. then act like they're the victim of some witch hunt.

Nobody expects anybody to be perfect, but I do expect people to be mature enough to understand that they aren't the center of the universe, and when THEY fu*k up, they aren't owed forgiveness.. especially when they've done very little to get it. I've fu*ked up plenty in my life. When I do, I try to understand it, and if it's important (like beating the sh*t out of a woman), I try to do what I can to affect the problem.

I don't listen to children for my entertainment. Chris Brown is a child.

EDIT- I don't give a fu*k about Chris Brown's livelihood. I'm more concerned with the self respect of our community. I'm concerned with the messages his acceptance sends. If it winds up bankrupting him, oh the fu*k well. That's less negative impact than his success has.

And again, my "crusade" of "persecution" on Chris Brown would end the second he grew up enough to carry himself with some remorse, and some measure of self awareness. It's not like I expect much. I don't expect him to turn into Gandhi. Just stop being SUCH a childish, self centered douche.
1. you didnt ans my question
2. atheist dont think logically
3. Your holding "a child" to the same standard you would hold an adult?
 6 years ago '04        #205
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
1. I don't need you to tell me how fu*ked up my favorite artist is. Again.. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect some level of self awareness.

2. I am NOT getting into some religious debate with some guy on Boxden (lol), but if there's ONE thing the atheist has over the religious, it's LOGIC. Believing in religion is cool if you want to, but it's an act of faith (ie. the belief in something DESPITE not having a logical basis for that belief). It is impossible to use logic to provide the basis for belief in any modern religion. Not saying my atheism, alone, makes me more logical than you are, but you DEFINITELY can't use it against me. FOH.

3. He's grown enough to not be a child. He just chooses to remain one. I wouldn't judge a 12 year old child. I will judge a 20-something year old child.
 6 years ago '05        #206
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Miranda comes out to damn Beyonce... I'd bet anything it has nothing to do with race... I dont wish anything on Chris Brown.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #207
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
Miranda comes out to damn Beyonce... I'd bet anything it has nothing to do with race... I dont wish anything on Chris Brown.
not sure if you realize this but you make her sound like a 'my best friend is black' type person and it damn sure aint helping her case
 6 years ago '05        #208
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GST said:
if you pimpin like that then you got pics...........or it aint happen

There ya go pimpin'
 6 years ago '05        #209
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GST said:
not sure if you realize this but you make her sound like a 'my best friend is black' type person and it damn sure aint helping her case
Had a feelin' that was the next thing coming... predictable.
 6 years ago '10        #210
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
1. i say i won this one

2. Is there a God is a yes or no question ie 50/50.
There are still unexplainable occurances everyday that man cannot explain.
For exsitence to exist an infinitesimal amount of occurance had to happen and the right time for extended amount of time
If this does not persuade you to 51/49 you should at least say answer idk to the intial question

3. He was 19 (I think) at the time. add the report of bite marks opens up so many possiblties to what happened, but Rihanna does not want to speak on it.
 6 years ago '05        #211
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:

There ya go pimpin'

dude

those pics say absolutely nothing...dizzy bi*ches like to show they're t*ts...whoopty doo..show us something that says that you might actually be fu*kINIG them
 6 years ago '05        #212
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GST said:
dude

those pics say absolutely nothing...dizzy bi*ches like to show they're t*ts...whoopty doo..show us something that says that you might actually be fu*kINIG them
you're full of excuses dude... pics are pics.. i gave them to you... now shut your chris brown d!ck suckin' a.ss up... so me some t*tties you got?
 02-15-2012, 05:14 PM         #213
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
plz excuse while i don't contradict myself and chastise this guy while not doing the same for others that have done the same as he has

edit : and how you know what that man can and can't do ? why you wishing a 'regular job' on him ? you sound bitter
These people sound like fat bitter women.
 6 years ago '05        #214
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
Had a feelin' that was the next thing coming... predictable.
damn son...you're a terrible liar
 6 years ago '05        #215
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GST said:
damn son...you're a terrible liar
I got no reason to lie...
 6 years ago '05        #216
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
you're full of excuses dude... pics are pics.. i gave them to you... now shut your chris brown d!ck suckin' a.ss up... so me some t*tties you got?

hahaha now you mad

pics of t*ts don't mean shyt , lil dude...I aint see not one puss shot...not one with you in it [pause]..shut yo lame lyin a.ss up
 6 years ago '05        #217
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Trust me.. I live in an ingnorant a.ss town that still use the word N*gger and wont let black people live in town for the most part..
 6 years ago '05        #218
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GST said:
hahaha now you mad

pics of t*ts don't mean shyt , lil dude...I aint see not one puss shot...not one with you in it..shut yo lame lyin a.ss up
I aint got no reason to lie homey.. I could go get some random pic if i needed to lie... jealous a.ss hater, aint got no t*tties in your life... what a bi*ch...
 6 years ago '05        #219
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
and I said I had 5 bi*ches with their t*tties out.. u said pics.. I gave you pics,, now get the fu*k off my d!ck...
 6 years ago '05        #220
GST 
space
space
 CO Butta said:
I aint got no reason to lie homey.. I could go get some random pic if i needed to lie... jealous a.ss hater, aint got no t*tties in your life... what a bi*ch...

you have no clue,lil dude

I can see that you are bogus as hell...good luck with that
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy