Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 funkdat said:
CO Butta is a captain save em type. I see what you did there kind sir.
well... I had 5 bi*ches with t*tties out at my place fri night and i was the only dude there... so if that makes me capt. save em... ill continue being that ;)
 6 years ago '05        #182
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 CO Butta said:
well... I had 5 bi*ches with t*tties out at my place fri night and i was the only dude there... so if that makes me capt. save em... ill continue being that ;)

cool story bro
 6 years ago '05        #183
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
cool story bro
yep.....
 6 years ago '05        #184
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
if you pimpin like that then you got pics...........or it aint happen
 6 years ago '05        #185
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
if you pimpin like that then you got pics...........or it aint happen
I got pics
 6 years ago '10        #186
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
If chris brown got on national television and apologized to all his fans and anyone the has ever heard or will ever hear about him hitting a girl then pulled out a gun and shot himself... People would still say he wasnt sorry enough. People in masses are stupid, simple and plain
 6 years ago '10        #187
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 CO Butta said:
well... I had 5 bi*ches with t*tties out at my place fri night and i was the only dude there... so if that makes me capt. save em... ill continue being that ;)
your mother, aunties and sisters feeding their crack babies?
 6 years ago '05        #188
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 Account001 said:
If chris brown got on national television and apologized to all his fans and anyone the has ever heard or will ever hear about him hitting a girl then pulled out a gun and shot himself... People would still say he wasnt sorry enough. People in masses are stupid, simple and plain
truth is... he handled it like the victim... If Rhianna forgave him then awesome.. but I think Miranda was speaking for all women who are victims..
 6 years ago '05        #189
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 DelbertMengel said:
your mother, aunties and sisters feeding their crack babies?
Nah... 5 bi*ches with c's or better... homey
 6 years ago '04        #190
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 GST said:
so i guess you need to be persecuted for life for all the shyt in your closet too then ,n*gga


FOH
If by "persecution" you mean "people talking on Twitter", I could deal with that.

And again, it's not even what he DID, so much as it is his attitude since then, up until this point.

I'll link this again:


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #191
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 TizOnly1 said:
See, that's where we disagree.

To me, having principle isn't high school behavior.

And you can say what he eat don't make you sh*t, but the reality is that what he does, has a greater affect on sh*t than you want to realize. Like I said before, yeah... sh*t he goes through doesn't affect me much at all, but it DOES mean something for tons of kids out there. n*ggas love to act like sh*t is all fu*ked up around us, but it's nobody's fault. I'm not saying Chris fu*king Brown is the cause of world hunger, but when you look at the way Black men treat their women, on the whole there is a huge problem with that. The disrespect.. the lack of value.. it's there. And yeah, Chris Brown isn't the first n*gga to disrespect a female, but I feel like we need to stand for something, and if we can't stand for not letting this bi*ch n*gga off for beating the sh*t out of a woman, doing nothing to show any growth, and then acting like a fu*king ho for the next 3 years... I'm not for that. Sorry.

sh*t sends a message, believe it or not, and if ignoring this bi*ch n*ggas' songs (that aren't all that great to begin with), can help send a tiny message, I'm for it. If letting people bash him on Twitter, sends a tiny message, let them do it.

Honestly, even not caring I'm cool with. If you want to say "fu*k it. I don't care" there's some irresponsibility to that, but whatever... these n*ggas DEFENDING him, to me, are the worst. That includes himself. n*gga puts on the victim act, like he's really going THROUGH it right now, having to read some Twitter comments.. n*ggas act like he's really being persecuted.

FOH
Name your favorite artist and ill tell you how fu*ked up they are.

Lets start with Kurt Franklin... hes addicted to pr0n

STFU! Half you folks "hate" CB because you think it makes you look pious. Thats makes you a self-rightous d!ck.
 6 years ago '05        #192
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 Account001 said:
Name your favorite artist and ill tell you how fu*ked up they are.

Lets start with Kurt Franklin... hes addicted to pr0n

STFU! Half you folks "hate" CB because you think it makes you look pious. Thats makes you a self-rightous d!ck.
its KIRK Franklin... how bout you learn his damn name before you tell us what he is guilty of... and what does pr0n addiction have to do with Beatin a bi*ch up.... My wife gets mad at me if I dont have pr0n on my computer.
 6 years ago '05        #193
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 TizOnly1 said:
If by "persecution" you mean "people talking on Twitter", I could deal with that.

And again, it's not even what he DID, so much as it is his attitude since then, up until this point.

I'll link this again:


it's not for you and I to cast judgement on...live and let live


and by persecution I mean by starting a revolution to end this man's livelihood as you've basically stated that you wish 'we' would do
 6 years ago '05        #194
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
PS.. I dont hate Chris Brown.. but he was far from apologetic for everything else..
 6 years ago '05        #195
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
it's not for you and I to cast judgement on...live and let live


and by persecution I mean by starting a revolution to end this man's livelihood as you've basically stated that you wish 'we' would do
If you dont stand for something... you will fall for anything.. seriously doubt it would ruin his livlihood.,.. but if it did.. he could go get a regular a.ss job..
 6 years ago '04        #196
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
I don't like Kirk Franklin at all... but being addicted to pr0n sounds like a personal issue (if it's an issue at all). Nothing that really matters to anybody.

And I'm not too worried about being pious. I'm an atheist.

I don't like people that do sh*tty things, then have an attitude like they're owed the world after it.

I don't like people that feel entitled. I don't like bratty little self-centered children that make kinda sh*tty music.. demolish a woman's face.. trash TV offices after being asked *1* question.. show zero remorse.. then act like they're the victim of some witch hunt.

Nobody expects anybody to be perfect, but I do expect people to be mature enough to understand that they aren't the center of the universe, and when THEY fu*k up, they aren't owed forgiveness.. especially when they've done very little to get it. I've fu*ked up plenty in my life. When I do, I try to understand it, and if it's important (like beating the sh*t out of a woman), I try to do what I can to affect the problem.

I don't listen to children for my entertainment. Chris Brown is a child.

EDIT- I don't give a fu*k about Chris Brown's livelihood. I'm more concerned with the self respect of our community. I'm concerned with the messages his acceptance sends. If it winds up bankrupting him, oh the fu*k well. That's less negative impact than his success has.

And again, my "crusade" of "persecution" on Chris Brown would end the second he grew up enough to carry himself with some remorse, and some measure of self awareness. It's not like I expect much. I don't expect him to turn into Gandhi. Just stop being SUCH a childish, self centered douche.


Last edited by TizOnly1; 02-15-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #197
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
 TizOnly1 said:
I don't like Kirk Franklin at all... but being addicted to pr0n sounds like a personal issue (if it's an issue at all). Nothing that really matters to anybody.

And I'm not too worried about being pious. I'm an atheist.

I don't like people that do sh*tty things, then have an attitude like they're owed the world after it.

I don't like people that feel entitled. I don't like bratty little self-centered children that make kinda sh*tty music.. demolish a woman's face.. trash TV offices after being asked *1* question.. show zero remorse.. then act like they're the victim of some witch hunt.

Nobody expects anybody to be perfect, but I do expect people to be mature enough to understand that they aren't the center of the universe, and when THEY fu*k up, they aren't owed forgiveness.. especially when they've done very little to get it. I've fu*ked up plenty in my life. When I do, I try to understand it, and if it's important (like beating the sh*t out of a woman), I try to do what I can to affect the problem.

I don't listen to children for my entertainment. Chris Brown is a child.
:agreement6:
 02-15-2012, 04:33 PM         #198
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
I'm Black.

I don't think this is based on race.

To claim it's just race, is to ignore all the other completely valid reasons it could be.

I'm not saying it's not race. Maybe it is. I'm just saying, there is no reason to discount all the other reasons it could be. Chris Brown is a woman beating, spoiled douchebag brat. He also happens to be Black.

Claiming she hates him for the Black, and not the spoiled douchebag woman beating, is a claim I can't make.
He wasn't the only wife beater on stage that night tho what about paul mccartney she didn't call him out. Worse part breezy was like 19 when he did that he was a grown a.ss man
 6 years ago '10        #199
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 CO Butta said:
its KIRK Franklin... how bout you learn his damn name before you tell us what he is guilty of... and what does pr0n addiction have to do with Beatin a bi*ch up.... My wife gets mad at me if I dont have pr0n on my computer.
kurt, kirk

what if your wife agrues, yells, and hits you till you hit her back? What would you do then?
 6 years ago '04        #200
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 Deetee said:
He wasn't the only wife beater on stage that night tho what about paul mccartney she didn't call him out. Worse part breezy was like 19 when he did that he was a grown a.ss man
If she knew about the Paul McCartney stuff, and didn't mention it, then yeah, that would raise an eyebrow.

You don't know that she knew about it (I didn't know about it), so you can't say for sure she's racist.

But honestly, even if she IS hating on this n*gga a little more because he's Black, does that even change anything? Is what she has to say about celebrating a remorseless woman beater any less valid? At the end of the day, you take race completely out of it, Chris Brown is still a woman beating, immature, selfish piece of sh*t.

Hate on her for *not* talking about Paul McCartney, fine... but it doesn't change sh*t about the things she said about Chris Brown being valid.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy