Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
13863 pageviews
258 comments

CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

And Nikki Minaj too lol

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

image she kinda right though...

258 comments for "Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter"

02-13-2012, 08:09 PM         #2
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet if he was white, she wouldn't have said anything
 6 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
All I got from that is no more ****** noise at these shows.
 6 years ago '12        #4
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
her t*tties is correct tho, i side with them
 6 years ago '11        #5
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
:a greement1:
 44wade said:
her t*tties is correct tho, i side with them
 6 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
Gunpowder & Lead? Really?.........
 02-13-2012, 08:12 PM         #7
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb bi*ch needs to get the sand out of her pus*y and move on.... Why can't people forget about that sh*t already... bi*ches wouldn't be talking like this if it was the 50's..
 6 years ago '07        #8
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
all i heard was, "i'm coming out with a s3xtape when my career falls though."
 02-13-2012, 08:13 PM         #9
LeJazzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
I bet if he was white, she wouldn't have said anything
If Chris Brown was white, NOBODY would be complaining about him being on the Grammys.

Look at Eminem, he abused his wife and rapped about it...guess how many people wrote articles bi*ching about him being at the Grammys (in years past)? If you said none, you're right.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
Who the fu*k is "acting like it didn't happen"? Hasn't Chris been gettin' sh*tted on and ridiculed pretty much daily for the past 2 years for that sh*t? Motherfu*kers even made #WomanBeater a trending topic while he preformed....They need to let this sh*t go.

Yes, he beat on a girl and it wasn't right, but how long are they gonna drag this sh*t on? If the person who was the victim of this entire situation forgave him for his actions and moved on, then the rest of the world needs to follow suite....

Last edited by Verse; 03-08-2012 at 07:21 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #11
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 LeJazzy said:
If Chris Brown was white, NOBODY would be complaining about him being on the Grammys.

Look at Eminem, he abused his wife and rapped about it...guess how many people wrote articles bi*ching about him being at the Grammys (in years past)? If you said none, you're right.
he rapped about abusing her, never physically did it. They bi*ch at him at the Grammys for performing with Elton John but he still did it. Just like Chris Brown still got to perform. Race means sh*t to businessmen its all about $$$.
 6 years ago '05        #12
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 19738 19738
 Verse said:
Who the fu*k is "acting like it didn't happen"? Hasn't Chris been gettin' sh*tted on and ridiculed everyday for the past 3 years for that sh*t? Mothefu*kers even made #WomanBeater a trending topic while he preformed....They need to let this sh*t go.

Yes, he beat on a girl and it wasn't right, but how long are they gonna drag this sh*t on? If the person who was the victim of this entire situation forgave him for his actions and moved on, then the rest of the world needs to follow suite....
close thread right now
 6 years ago '04        #13
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
Chris Brown is a Piece of sh*t person imo but, there are plenty of talented people that aren't good people so and I agree with her on that nicki sh*t that was terrible, but at the same time they let Gaga do the same type of sh*t and call it genius.
 6 years ago '11        #14
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3387 3387

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #15
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
I met Miranda about a year ago.. she's humble and cool as Hell..and Yeh them t*tties and that a.ss ain't bad either... Ironic thing is she is kinda know to throw hands if need be... Bad bi*ch... She covered aretha at the concert we went to for a country artist... She k!lled... I'll find the video... She also had one of the top tweeted quotes about Whitney last night... Pretty heart felt... So she ain't hating just to hate imo.
 6 years ago '05        #16
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,973 | Props total: 3236 3236
 S0ap said:
he rapped about abusing her, never physically did it. They bi*ch at him at the Grammys for performing with Elton John but he still did it. Just like Chris Brown still got to perform. Race means sh*t to businessmen its all about $$$.
No, Eminem was criticized for his homophobic lyrics then he came on stage with Elton John and nobody really said sh*t after that.

It isn't about race IMO, but people are holding onto this sh*t way too long. People need to learn how to separate the artist from the music.
 6 years ago '05        #17
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 6 years ago '04        #18
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6435 6435
 CO Butta said:
I met Miranda about a year ago.. she's humble and cool as Hell..and Yeh them t*tties and that a.ss ain't bad either... Ironic thing is she is kinda know to throw hands if need be... Bad bi*ch... She covered aretha at the concert we went to for a country artist... She k!lled... I'll find the video... She also had one of the top tweeted quotes about Whitney last night... Pretty heart felt... So she ain't hating just to hate imo.
she basically implied that he needed to get shot

unless that whole gunpowder and lead part meant something else. people do need to let that sh!t go. they make it sound like he beat them. even rhianna not worried about it no more
 6 years ago '09        #19
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0

she is right though. fu*k that f*ggot a.ss **** chris brown. he needs to be shot in the head. the n*gga aint got no talent.
 6 years ago '05        #20
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Gunpowder and lead is a song she wrote about a man that beat on her.... "I'm going home gonna load my shotgun, wait by the door and light a cigarette....he wants a f!ght well now he's got one, he ain't seen me crazy yet.. slapped my face and he shook my like a rag doll, don't that sound like a real man?.. I'm gonna show him what little girls are made of.. gunpowder and lead."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy