6'5 Tall, 265 pounds, 100m in 10.8s = BEAST!! (rugby player) (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 RICKS said:
Here's a good explanation that I found...

The main difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union lies in what happens in the tackle situation. In Union when a player is tackled (Their progress is physically halted by the opposition) the ball is recycled by a ruck (if the ball is on the ground) or by a maul (if the ball is held up off the ground). One recycling of the ball is called a phase and there is no limit to the number of phases as long as a team keeps possesssion of the ball. In League when a player with the ball is tackled the referee will halt play and it is restarted when the tackled player stands, places the ball on the ground and rakes it back with his foot to the player (dummy-half) behind them. The opposition must retreat 10 metres from the play-of the-ball except for two markers who line up in front of the player of the ball. The team in possession can recycle the ball 5 times in this manner but if they are tackled with the ball a 6th time then the ball is handed over to the opposition.

In rugby union the shoulder charge is illegal, players must use their arms in a tackle, whereas in rugby league a shoulder charge is a legitmate form of tackle. In rugby league a tackle stops play but in rugby union play continues with a ruck or maul where players from either side lock together and push against those of the other side for territorial advantage or for better position over the ball. This requires players to be bound together (holding on to each other), this is why they must use their arms in the tackle.

Number-wise: a Rugby Union team consists of 15 players and a Rugby League team has 13 players (eliminating the two flankers from the side of the scrum).
Rugby Union points: a try is worth 5 points, a conversion is 2 points, a penalty goal is 3 points and a drop-goal is 3 points.
Rugby League points: a try is worth 4 points, a conversion is 2 points, a penalty goal is 2 points and a drop-goal is 1 point.
rugby union differences from league (rules)
Union: unlimited tackles, League: 6 before turn over
Union: pass the ball along the ground to dummy half, League: get up and roll under foot.
Union: when ball is kicked out there is throw ins. League: either team can receive another set of 6 depending on what's happened.
Union: 5 point try, 7 if converted, 2 point field goal, 3 point penalty goal. (Field goal is 3 points)
League: 4 point try, 6 if converted, 1 point field goal, 2 point penalty goal.
Roughly 2 more people on field at once in union than league. Numbers for positions are different.
Rugby Union is more tactical than Rugby League and there is more room for error.
there are many more differences than people think and to many to list.

Read more:
Thanks, man. Seems like this would affect the pace of the game just a bit.
 6 years ago '04        #82
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Thanks, man. Seems like this would affect the pace of the game just a bit.
Yeah it kind of does...but I prefer watching the plays from every tackle made in Rugby League, than the continuous kicking of the ball from one side of the field to the other, like in Rugby Union...
 6 years ago '04        #83
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
lol this guy said wrestling. American football is to cerebral for you. The amount of intelligence needed to play high level football...rugby players are basically cavemen compared to NFL players.
 6 years ago '09        #84
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 jasonrcruz said:
lol this guy said wrestling. American football is to cerebral for you. The amount of intelligence needed to play high level football...rugby players are basically cavemen compared to NFL players.
Football relies on 1 player to much, the quarterbacks dictate the whole game. The quarterbacks also have an earpiece so the coach has them on a leash, its all tactics and not free flowing at all. There are more fu*king adbreaks during an American Football match than the whole season of Lost. 2 halves no timeouts end of story

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-14-2012 at 08:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #85
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 jasonrcruz said:

You know absolutely nothing about rugby if you think that. Go out to play for a good local club and come back and talk because you are an idiot if you think "rugby players are basically cavemen compared to NFL players"
 6 years ago '06        #86
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,549 | Props total: 203 203
too bad hes almost 40 and having health problems, cause he could do some damage at TE or even RB. looks like he had a very good initial burst
 6 years ago '07        #87
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space

[video - click to view]

02-14-2012, 09:35 PM         #88
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Thank you for putting this, Hate when n*ggas say NFL players pussies for wearing pads. Dude in the video is a beast, but lets b real, who is gonna try and tackle him head on, full speed wit no pads? Nobody, and im sure he is well aware of that. Let that n*gga put some pads on and we will see what he can really do.
ha wow you really cant read, or your comprehension is turrble.

if the hits produce the same force but one group of players wear pads which ones are the pussies?

footballers have protection from the same hits that rugby players receive without any protection.

understand??

because you sound like someone talking about a sport they have never watched.
 6 years ago '06        #89
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,549 | Props total: 203 203
 ghost8 said:
cool, but hes only 5'11 maybe 200 pounds. big difference when its someone at 6'5 and over 250 pounds
 02-14-2012, 10:20 PM         #90
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
ha wow you really cant read, or your comprehension is turrble.

if the hits produce the same force but one group of players wear pads which ones are the pussies?

footballers have protection from the same hits that rugby players receive without any protection.

understand??

because you sound like someone talking about a sport they have never watched.
You also fail to understand what's involved in football if that's the comparison you make.

Rugby Tackles are typically in the flow of play.
Football is typically against the grain, where defensive players get downhill momentum before making contact. Force = Mass x Accelloration, and in football there is more opportunity for defensive players to gain momentum against players in defenseless positions.

And the helmet is a weapon in itself.

Because as that stands, "because you sound like someone talking about a sport they have never watched" , or played.
 6 years ago '07        #91
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
i dont understand this sport b
 6 years ago '07        #92
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
cool, but hes only 5'11 maybe 200 pounds. big difference when its someone at 6'5 and over 250 pounds

lol I wasn't comparing the 2. No chance in hell, I just saw the vid earlier and thought it was great so I posted it
 6 years ago '05        #93
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 ghost8 said:
This dude has STEPS. Got damn.
 02-15-2012, 02:47 AM         #94
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
the pads and syle of the game is way more dangerous...how many neck injuries, deaths do rugby have?

nfl players wouldnt blast each other if they didnt have pads
 6 years ago '04        #95
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
Muthafu*kers saying Rugby is tougher and goes harder than the NFL...get the fu*k outta here!
 6 years ago '11        #96
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Zaosyn said:
n*gga called pro wrestling a sport
 6 years ago '11        #98
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Dudes a Beast but them Lil scrawny a.ss dude trying to tackle him lol
 6 years ago '06        #99
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 411 411
 Zaosyn said:
ye n faking a f!ght n all the drama mic talkin in pro wrestling aint pus*y sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #100
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
 p00rky said:
I am a big fan of the Tulaggi bros, Idris (NRL) and Billy Slater. Started getting into rugby late 2010 but its kind of hard to do that living in the states. Have to get the Six Nation 2012 matches from thebox.bz and the sh*tty rugby matches that come on in the States are plain horrible. Just saw one the other days on NBC I think and it was just sad...
Dunno if this stream for NRL games still works...

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy