6'5 Tall, 265 pounds, 100m in 10.8s = BEAST!! (rugby player) (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,535 | Props total: 2658 2658
So was this guy the greatest rugby player ever or something?...Cause that sh|t was dope?..

Does it get better than THAT?..
 6 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
n*gga sittin here living vicariously through real n*ggas talking about nfl players are pus*y

the nerve of some you fu*king nerds
 6 years ago '08        #63
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Johnny Tapwater said:
So was this guy the greatest rugby player ever or something?...Cause that sh|t was dope?..

you sound disappointed, but yeah that bbc article was talking about him like he's the goat rugby player
 6 years ago '04        #64
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
here is another freak of the rugby world, Sebastian Chabal. He is more of a stand out defender to get another perspective on the game.

[video - click to view]

02-14-2012, 05:42 PM         #65
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Been playing rugby for over a decade, and played football at a college level (1 year and got hurt and said eff it), and now occsaionaly play club with people I know.

That being said, I've had to explain the different between rugby and football many times.

Rugby is a contact sport. There is a flow to the game as you follow the laterals and most of the contact is done with the grain. It's grueling, takes more endurance than football, and is fun no matter what the position, but the game takes patience.

Football is a collison sport. With Blitzing, jump balls and exposed backs and ribs to defenseless players and crack backs, much of the contact in football is against the grain. It takes less endurance, but plays are made in a flash and the common injuries are more severe. More knee's blown and such.

Jonah was a monster. He was the Bo Jackson of Rugby. Brian Hibana (sp?) from South Africa is pretty nice too. Dude ran olympic time sprints in the low 10's IIRC.

Also check out Sebastian Chabal. Dude's a freak. He's like d!ck Butkus of Rugby.
 6 years ago '05        #66
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,579 | Props total: 1338 1338
 killacag said:
here is another freak of the rugby world, Sebastian Chabal. He is more of a stand out defender to get another perspective on the game.

Yo! I was watching this video with my face stuck like

This dude was BRINGING IT. Damn.
 6 years ago '08        #67
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
Dude is a beast .
 6 years ago '09        #68
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Johnny Tapwater said:

There has never been anyone to score trys the way he did thats for sure, he is tackled by 6-8 people in some of those moves and still gets across the line.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-14-2012 at 05:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #69
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 GhostNinja said:
hold up... 10.8 in the 100m thats fu*kin olympic sprinter speed

smell like bullsh*t until i see evidence
Not even close to Olympic speed, that is HS 3rd in state type speed. In the US, you have no shot at going to the Olympics unless ur running sub 10 seconds these days.
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
Oh... so what's this guys time on the 40
4.5/4.6 probably.
 6 years ago '04        #71
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 6 years ago '08        #72
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
this sh*t crazy because last summer I was this nikkas size! 6'5 265 and still able to do various dunks at age 35. my old a.ss to old to play rugby now tho lol. a nikka sprain an ankle it takes 2 months to heal:lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #73
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
lol @ not knowing Lomu
 6 years ago '04        #74
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
Rugby League >>> Rugby Union

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #75
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
 RICKS said:

2 things I noticed from watching this video.

1) That hit @ 1:19 was VICIOUS. They knocked that dude stiff.
2) Rugby players don't like to throw fakes while running. They just try to run OVER you.
 6 years ago '09        #76
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 RICKS said:
Never got into rugby league, the rugby union teams here are really good though Muster and Leinster are 2 of the best in Europe. Rugby league is popular in England not here.

Im not a huge rugby fan, dont go out of my way to watch it unless its a big match it is a really good sport though

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-14-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #77
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Never got into rugby league, the rugby union teams here are really good though Muster and Leinster are 2 of the best in Europe. Rugby league is popular in England not here.

Im not a huge rugby fan, dont go out of my way to watch it unless its a big match it is a really good sport though
What's the difference, man?

(serious question, lol.)
 6 years ago '04        #78
RICKS 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,859 | Props total: 46 46
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
What's the difference, man?

(serious question, lol.)
Here's a good explanation that I found...

The main difference between Rugby League and Rugby Union lies in what happens in the tackle situation. In Union when a player is tackled (Their progress is physically halted by the opposition) the ball is recycled by a ruck (if the ball is on the ground) or by a maul (if the ball is held up off the ground). One recycling of the ball is called a phase and there is no limit to the number of phases as long as a team keeps possesssion of the ball. In League when a player with the ball is tackled the referee will halt play and it is restarted when the tackled player stands, places the ball on the ground and rakes it back with his foot to the player (dummy-half) behind them. The opposition must retreat 10 metres from the play-of the-ball except for two markers who line up in front of the player of the ball. The team in possession can recycle the ball 5 times in this manner but if they are tackled with the ball a 6th time then the ball is handed over to the opposition.

In rugby union the shoulder charge is illegal, players must use their arms in a tackle, whereas in rugby league a shoulder charge is a legitmate form of tackle. In rugby league a tackle stops play but in rugby union play continues with a ruck or maul where players from either side lock together and push against those of the other side for territorial advantage or for better position over the ball. This requires players to be bound together (holding on to each other), this is why they must use their arms in the tackle.

Number-wise: a Rugby Union team consists of 15 players and a Rugby League team has 13 players (eliminating the two flankers from the side of the scrum).
Rugby Union points: a try is worth 5 points, a conversion is 2 points, a penalty goal is 3 points and a drop-goal is 3 points.
Rugby League points: a try is worth 4 points, a conversion is 2 points, a penalty goal is 2 points and a drop-goal is 1 point.
rugby union differences from league (rules)
Union: unlimited tackles, League: 6 before turn over
Union: pass the ball along the ground to dummy half, League: get up and roll under foot.
Union: when ball is kicked out there is throw ins. League: either team can receive another set of 6 depending on what's happened.
Union: 5 point try, 7 if converted, 2 point field goal, 3 point penalty goal. (Field goal is 3 points)
League: 4 point try, 6 if converted, 1 point field goal, 2 point penalty goal.
Roughly 2 more people on field at once in union than league. Numbers for positions are different.
Rugby Union is more tactical than Rugby League and there is more room for error.
there are many more differences than people think and to many to list.

Read more:
 6 years ago '10        #79
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
get him a helmet and some pads
 6 years ago '05        #80
space
space
Could be a great DE, similar athleticism to Mario Williams. Smaller, but a bit faster.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy