6'5 Tall, 265 pounds, 100m in 10.8s = BEAST!! (rugby player) (video)

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 Bighempin of QM said:
HGH all day buddy!



Yes...American athletes do take HGH all day
 02-14-2012, 03:16 PM         #42
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
 6 years ago '05        #43
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,202 | Props total: 545 545
haha figured it was Jonah when i seen the caption..dude was a monster..met him a few times I work with one of his sisters..overgrown a.ss dude lol
 6 years ago '09        #44
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 Frank Hampton said:
Oh and hurling looks like a fun a.ss sport
It is, pity its only played by small amounts of people outside Ireland. Its a very skilled sport, how can English crap like cricket go global and the fastest field sport in the world goes unnoticed?


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-14-2012 at 03:34 PM..
 02-14-2012, 03:28 PM         #45
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
i agree with you that rugby is a vicious sport. but come on n*gga, if you ever played organized football, you know that you need pads. you have some tough n*ggas in rugby but you dont have n*ggas as big as the nfls d line and lbs. find me a n*gga like ray lewis in his prime. you will get k!lled without equipment and have long term damage to the brain. they already have problems with nfl players that suffer from brain damage years after retiring.

i played wr and il tell you from personal experience that when you are going across the middle and the qb throws a ball up high and youre only focusing on makin the catch, that ish is no joke. you dont know that when you make the catch you might get rocked so i would just try to secure the ball as fast as i could but i used to get k!lled by hard hittin safetys and i cant imagine how bad it would of been if i didnt have equipment.

so im guessin you never played football in your life to think the nfl should play without pads or anything.
 6 years ago '10        #46
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
brandon jacobs if he played rugby
 02-14-2012, 03:50 PM         #47
2nafish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Messiah said:
I know you need the big dudes in rugby for tackling and other sh*t but am I the only who feels like a guy like a Darren Sproles or any other RB/WR with insane quickness and moves would just go crazy with the ball in his hands? Like just weave his way through all those white guys. Maybe I dont know the rules and what Im saying doesnt make sense, though. Anyone else ever think this?

And the insane athletes that play rugby are rare just like they are in any other sport, there isnt even one of these dudes per team Im sure.
the nfl undoubtedly has better pure athletes, but rugby is a completely different game in that its a game of skill. People unfamiliar with the sport see the big hits and runs and a.ssume its like football, but in reality, with 15 men on the field, there is very little room for big runs by someone like sproles. 95% of the time a tackle is made within seconds of you touching the ball. It is in a team's best interest to use well-rounded players who know the game's complexities, won't turn the ball over, and can pass/kick/hit. I have played at a high level, and the best players are almost never the best athletes (which is why a bunch of white guys from ireland routinely crush the US).

That said, athleticism is a huge advantage and the truly elite players are the ones who have both freakish athleticism and skill - if they ever start playing rugby in the hood its game over lol

Edit: also, football (at least pro football) is just as tough as rugby, anyone who says different is retarded. Yeah they wear helmets but that allows helmet-helmet contact which allows for more reckless tacking.


Last edited by 2nafish; 02-14-2012 at 03:54 PM..
 02-14-2012, 03:55 PM         #48
jdiesel13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
i agree with you that rugby is a vicious sport. but come on n*gga, if you ever played organized football, you know that you need pads. you have some tough n*ggas in rugby but you dont have n*ggas as big as the nfls d line and lbs. find me a n*gga like ray lewis in his prime. you will get k!lled without equipment and have long term damage to the brain. they already have problems with nfl players that suffer from brain damage years after retiring.

i played wr and il tell you from personal experience that when you are going across the middle and the qb throws a ball up high and youre only focusing on makin the catch, that ish is no joke. you dont know that when you make the catch you might get rocked so i would just try to secure the ball as fast as i could but i used to get k!lled by hard hittin safetys and i cant imagine how bad it would of been if i didnt have equipment.

so im guessin you never played football in your life to think the nfl should play without pads or anything.
I know what you're saying but the reason they ain't that big is because they have to run the whole damn game. There aren't rugby players at 300+ pounds, but thats because they're lean as fu*k, they have to be. Ray Lewis isn't that big compared to other NFL players but there are definitely rugby players bigger than him and some that are just as scary.
 6 years ago '07        #49
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 Stayburnin said:
i agree with you that rugby is a vicious sport. but come on n*gga, if you ever played organized football, you know that you need pads. you have some tough n*ggas in rugby but you dont have n*ggas as big as the nfls d line and lbs. find me a n*gga like ray lewis in his prime. you will get k!lled without equipment and have long term damage to the brain. they already have problems with nfl players that suffer from brain damage years after retiring.

i played wr and il tell you from personal experience that when you are going across the middle and the qb throws a ball up high and youre only focusing on makin the catch, that ish is no joke. you dont know that when you make the catch you might get rocked so i would just try to secure the ball as fast as i could but i used to get k!lled by hard hittin safetys and i cant imagine how bad it would of been if i didnt have equipment.

so im guessin you never played football in your life to think the nfl should play without pads or anything.



I see where you're coming from, but you have the wrong idea about pads. Most football players use their pads as weapons, launching their head at opposing players, sh*tty form tackling, etc. The pads encourage that sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #50
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 2nafish said:
the nfl undoubtedly has better pure athletes, but rugby is a completely different game in that its a game of skill. People unfamiliar with the sport see the big hits and runs and a.ssume its like football, but in reality, with 15 men on the field, there is very little room for big runs by someone like sproles. 95% of the time a tackle is made within seconds of you touching the ball. It is in a team's best interest to use well-rounded players who know the game's complexities, won't turn the ball over, and can pass/kick/hit. I have played at a high level, and the best players are almost never the best athletes (which is why a bunch of white guys from ireland routinely crush the US).

That said, athleticism is a huge advantage and the truly elite players are the ones who have both freakish athleticism and skill - if they ever start playing rugby in the hood its game over lol

Edit: also, football (at least pro football) is just as tough as rugby, anyone who says different is retarded. Yeah they wear helmets but that allows helmet-helmet contact which allows for more reckless tacking.


I played against some hood dudes before in 7s, them dudes were athletic as fu*k. It was a nightmare trying to tackle them compared to most people I've played against. If they were skilled with the ballthey would have been nasty, they had no rugby skills.
 6 years ago '05        #51
aKtIvItY! 
space
avatar space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 lboog1423 said:
Thank you for putting this, Hate when n*ggas say NFL players pussies for wearing pads. Dude in the video is a beast, but lets b real, who is gonna try and tackle him head on, full speed wit no pads? Nobody, and im sure he is well aware of that. Let that n*gga put some pads on and we will see what he can really do.
Terrible logic from a butthurt "football" fan.
 6 years ago '08        #52
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Thats the time that was in the description of the 1st video i posted
It appears to be true though, its fairly obvious he is quick he is outsprinting much smaller players


Whats NFLs tackling talent? most of those teams he is playing against are the best rugby teams in the world and they are mostly all atleast 16 stone men. NFL is very different than rugby there is 0 fluidity its all stop start, the only players anyone outside America ever hears about are quarterbacks
just because american football is stop-start doesn't diminish the physicality of the game itself -- imo its more explosive that way

 ghost8 said:



well damn... im guessin those are sub 4s 40speeds
 6 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 6 years ago '09        #54
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 GhostNinja said:
just because american football is stop-start doesn't diminish the physicality of the game itself
I never mentioned the physicality, American football seems to be a lot more of a tactical game rugbys more straightforward.

Theres no reason he couldnt of been good at that sport, he has all the required attributes he`s quick and hard to takedown
 6 years ago '05        #55
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Zaosyn said:
Rugby is probably the only sport I respect outside of MMA, pro wrestling maybe hockey . I never really understood why Americanized Football couldn't be more like Rugby. Rugby is the most vicious and brutal sport. American Football dudes wearing pads and sh*t like pus*ys
to wrestling over football, you really are the most retarded f*ggot in the history of bx.
 6 years ago '05        #56
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 GhostNinja said:
just because american football is stop-start doesn't diminish the physicality of the game itself -- imo its more explosive that way



well damn... im guessin those are sub 4s 40speeds
Your a fool. Jeff Demps ran a 9.96 100m and he only runs a 4.2/4.3
 02-14-2012, 04:56 PM         #57
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
I see where you're coming from, but you have the wrong idea about pads. Most football players use their pads as weapons, launching their head at opposing players, sh*tty form tackling, etc. The pads encourage that sh*t.
trust me i understand players use their pads as weapons and yea you are right, you can have sh*tty form in the nfl cuz some players go head first. but imagine a head to head hit in the nfl with a lb and a rb goin full speed.i just think if you start playing without pads, there will be more big injuries and the nfl will lose great players every year. but your right that if there werent pads, it would force players to use good form while tackling but i still think its a bad idea.

imo football is the best sport and is exciting every year consistently which i cant say for any other sport so i dont think they have to change much. :Shrug:
 02-14-2012, 05:05 PM         #58
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
there was a study done that said rugby and football players receive the same force...

difference is in rugby they area of impact is smaller, so they may break something easier...

in football the impact is spread out over the body because of the pads and that causes greater overall wear and tear to the body...

sh*t most american kids play rugby for free their entire childhood...bust meat was the sh*t back in the day
THIS

I've seen kids receive some gruesome injuries while doing so
 6 years ago '11        #59
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
:wow:
 6 years ago '08        #60
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 utdpridah said:
Your a fool. Jeff Demps ran a 9.96 100m and he only runs a 4.2/4.3
Oh... so what's this guys time on the 40
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy