Floyd Mayweather on Jeremy Lin "All the hype is because he's Asian"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2012, 12:24 AM         #101
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Yeah, cuz n*ggas is averaging 27 and 8 after coming off the bench
 ggfresh said:
When was the last time you witnessed a player do what Jeremy has done to a franchise and thats without their key starters. A struggling franchise with 2 star players couldn't get it done but this guy that was supposed to get cut managed to help lead the team to 5 straight W's its crazy you don't see that everyday.

marcusaka50 said:
It wouldnt have matter if he was Asian, black, white, Indian. If you a no-name player from the d-league and win five games straight scoring 20+ pts playing for knicks you will get the same recognition.
 philly5 said:
Or because he was an undrafted free agent that got cut 3 times in the past year and starts ballin out of no where for one of the biggest markets in the league.
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If it was an undrafted black dude who wasnt on a roster just weeks ago and is now starting and dominating games like Lin is the sh*t would be the same maybe even bigger. Floyd needs to keep quiet, the older he has gotten the dumber it seems he has gotten.
 SmoothTay said:
Yea alot of players come in their first five start average 27 & 8 and win five in a row a turn a team season around. It dont matter what color he is u funny face bald head f*ggot. The sh*t he doing is unprecidented.

Stick to picking your f!ghts f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #102
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
it's moments like these where I'm just waiting for Pacquiao to KO that n*gga he's kinda right tho...but at least respect the dude's game. Jeremy Lin is a promising player and deserves the buzz he gettin.
 6 years ago '04        #103
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 749 749
 Muggz said:
yo chinaman lemme get a order of that sweet n sour spare ribs ummm some pork fried rice and couple them egg rolls. An yo thats a 20 I gave u not a 10 so dont try and front me lil n*gga

he is right tho
Harvard in economics + Starting point at MSg

Boxden lost
 02-14-2012, 12:35 AM         #104
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd being what he is

a ******
 6 years ago '04        #105
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 749 749
First asian player ever on the knicks to do anything..hell first asian player ever probably onthe knicks lol
so let the boy live. He deserves his props.
[pic - click to view]

02-14-2012, 12:56 AM         #106
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are lying to yourself if you try to pretend that him being asian is not a big part of all the hype.

i mean look at all the names and catch phrases being said by the fans and media.. "enter the dragon, lin emperor, lin should be in rush hour 5 , jeremy BRUCE Lin" and people including melo giving him the asian head bow.

Last edited by cheguevara; 02-14-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #107
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
why i cant fu*k with floyd sometimes, running your mouth when you dont know what youre saying.
clearly lin has invigorated the asian community with his play,
but you dont gotta be asian to see this dude, buried at the end of the bench, about to get cut who comes in and literally dominates 4 straight games in a manner that no one has ever done in their first 4 starts is a fu*king stud and a savior for the knicks.
being asian is a plus for the asian community, but any race this story would have been as huge
 6 years ago '05        #108
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Muggz said:
Real clever diss slime

Jeremy Lin residence, take yo order pwweez? Yo on the real tho why do asians take american names when they come to North America? U know this dude aint walkin round asia like my name jeremy...
Your a dipsh*t for a few reasons that im gonna point out.
1. You tried to be funny with the "pwweez" but actually fail because asians are stereo typed as having trouble with the letter R. You make it seem like hes doing baby talk.
Muggz 0
Daville 1

2. Lin was born in LA.
Muggz 0
Daville 2

3.Judging by your Avy, you are Canadien.
Muggz 0
Daville 10

4. The Maple Leafs Suck.
Muggz 0
Daville 11

You lost.
 6 years ago '05        #109
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Muggz said:
Another one? Ok stanley u can do my girls nails too

Muggz - a billion
Daville - disqualified for bein a herb
Damn your so ashamed that your canadien that you left it out when you qouted me???
Using words like Herb??? we off that. lol fu*kin dork hahaha
 02-14-2012, 01:42 AM         #110
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd acting like people are voting Lin into the Hall of FAme already...... At the end of the season, he will be a (probably) solid player, who had an amazing first 5 starts, coming out of nowhere and to tell you the truth.... thats more of an accomplishment than being asian. I mean I know its a big thing for Asians to be hooping and be good at it, I get that. But come one.. hes not the next Tebow because of his race........
I do think Lin is getting too much coverage on ESPN and such, but thats ESPN for ya. All about the highlight than an actual play.....
This also shows you the mind of Money Mayweather..... His boy Ray J found his girl dead in a tub on Sat and he tweets this on Monday??? Where are his priorities? One of the greatest boxers of all time, but the guy... cant show up to court for defamation of name 20 something times because he cant defend his actions and words....... beats on women...... and you think he will think rational about $50 million and a Pacman f!ght????

Get out of here!!!
I really cant say who would win a f!ght, but Money always seemed to be messed up in the head and I cant really back someone who does what he does and says what he says......

Last edited by HtownMike98; 02-14-2012 at 01:44 AM..
 02-14-2012, 01:44 AM         #111
FeRNFReSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rosa Parks got all that hype cuz she was black.. we the white people do that sh*t on the bus everyday.. only cuz she was black!! whats all this hype about?!?!!
 6 years ago '07        #112
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Imagin3 said:
why i cant fu*k with floyd sometimes, running your mouth when you dont know what youre saying.
clearly lin has invigorated the asian community with his play,
but you dont gotta be asian to see this dude, buried at the end of the bench, about to get cut who comes in and literally dominates 4 straight games in a manner that no one has ever done in their first 4 starts is a fu*king stud and a savior for the knicks.
being asian is a plus for the asian community, but any race this story would have been as huge
THIS! It was a great inspirational story, dude just happened to be Asian. There's so many elements to his story that made it worth telling and brought on a lot of the hype. Nobody's saying him being Asian didn't account for any of it, but c'mon son, that ain't the ONLY reason dude is so hyped right now. What he has done on the court would make the headlines, even if he was green.
 6 years ago '04        #113
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[pic - click to view]

lin can f!ght
 6 years ago '08        #114
S.O.P. 
space
space
$842 | Props total: 180 180
floyd should shut the fu*k up....
 02-14-2012, 02:14 AM         #115
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I think he deserves the credit, but it's true though.

Sorta like his own record. He's 42 and zero.... How big would he be if he were white??
Joe Calzaghe retired 46-0 and beat the biggest names at his weight class.

I never see his name brought up for the most part.
 6 years ago '12        #116
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
He's had like 4 good games and now all this hype.
 02-14-2012, 02:26 AM         #117
INGlewood4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
focus on ur own sh*t....paranoid Floyd! Don't hate
 6 years ago '10        #118
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
race+he plays in new york+ the knicks badly needed a point guard+ he sparked a winning streak+ he's an underdog who got cut a few times+ he's from harvard+ he gave the lakers 38= linsanity. his race is just scratching the surface there are a lot of reasons why he's a big deal right now, the big question is can he keep it up? i don't think anyone really expects him to. let's just say the wolves wouldn't trade rubio for him
 6 years ago '04        #119
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
why do you even care what Floyd says? it's his opinion and he knew by saying that sh*t it would get everyone mad. #fools
 6 years ago '10        #120
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13075 13075
if you see a black or spanish chick with a sweet thick a.ss you take it for granted but if you see an asian chick with the same a.ss your eyes pop out of your head cause it's rare. it aint the boys fault let him enjoy his moment. i'd rather see him get the shine than hear about tebow all fu*kin day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago