Floyd Mayweather on Jeremy Lin "All the hype is because he's Asian"

most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #221
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
as always black people pullin race cards again. no matter what the race of someone, these idiots will always turn everything into a racial topic. you people are nothing but disgrace to this world. but when someone not black say that to a black people you people bi*ch and bi*ch day in day out.
 6 years ago '04        #222
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6417 6417
if espn was the machine as it is now shaq would of been getting this kind of hype in orlando. he had to same kind of points as lin and tearing down goals

playing in new york when the team has been terrible for so long has more to do with this than anything
 02-14-2012, 08:35 PM         #223
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find this argument strange. I have no love for the Knicks. But I like watching the kid, its exciting and its good basketball. I did the same thing for Rubio, and the same thing when Norris Cole stepped up and closed 4th quarters for Miami in some of the early games of the season.

These players races mean fu*k all to me, Im just watching basketball.
 6 years ago '10        #224
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
you can move this bullsh*t to the streets now
 6 years ago '05        #225
Ill Will 
space
avatar space
space
$285 | Props total: 12 12
Floyd??? Did you watch that Raptors game!?!? Got Damn LINSANITY!!
 6 years ago '04        #226
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 justinjones said:
if espn was the machine as it is now shaq would of been getting this kind of hype in orlando. he had to same kind of points as lin and tearing down goals

playing in new york when the team has been terrible for so long has more to do with this than anything
I could tell you are young, because shaq had this much hype in his rookie year. sh*t he destroyed ewing, robinson during his rookie days. sh*t lebron high school game at ESPN had way more hype than Jeremy Lin now.
 6 years ago '07        #227
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
3 pt game winner
 6 years ago '04        #228
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Hey he's playing good and the media has something new to talk about over and over again.


Floyd needs to STFU & f!ght Pacman before they both retire.
 6 years ago '04        #229
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I thought the hype was because he been cut twice this year already and was about to get cut by the Knicks.. And he played at Harvard which isnt known to produce NBA players.. The Black players that do "it every night" as Floyd put it haven't had the underdog story Lin has.. Race doesnt have as much to do with it as circumstance...
 6 years ago '05        #230
DaSmoothiest 
space
avatar space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
we all know that....Its just good for the game....




  6 - 6 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 50% 198 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #497 | Aug 15: 7-5, Rank #254 | Aug 12: 33-31, Rank #301 *
 6 years ago '07        #231
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #232
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Cipherr said:
I find this argument strange. I have no love for the Knicks. But I like watching the kid, its exciting and its good basketball. I did the same thing for Rubio, and the same thing when Norris Cole stepped up and closed 4th quarters for Miami in some of the early games of the season.

These players races mean fu*k all to me, Im just watching basketball.
this.
 6 years ago '05        #233
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
Lin wins again. This time has the game winning shot.
Mayweathers gonna hate lol lol fu*k that f*g. Manny>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #234
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Like I said...fu*k Floyd and fck any racist piece of sh*t that agrees with him

Lin-Sane>>>
 6 years ago '07        #235
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Floyd's follow up tweet

"Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized."

Retard acts like people hated on his comments because he was "supporting black American athletes", not because they thought what he said was stupid
 6 years ago '10        #236
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Haters Going Hate
 02-14-2012, 10:04 PM         #237
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:


 02-14-2012, 10:06 PM         #238
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC MAN WON















chung!!
 6 years ago '10        #239
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Floyd's follow up tweet

"Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized."

Retard acts like people hated on his comments because he was "supporting black American athletes", not because they thought what he said was stupid
Exactly. You can support black athletes without taking down others
 6 years ago '04        #240
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6417 6417
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I could tell you are young, because shaq had this much hype in his rookie year. sh*t he destroyed ewing, robinson during his rookie days. sh*t lebron high school game at ESPN had way more hype than Jeremy Lin now.

i knew shaq had hype back then just not this big. and im not that young i just didn't follow basketball as much as i do now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy