Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
15 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Legit1 said:
it's true though

the story is getting that much hype because he is asian

if it was a white or black player the story wouldn't get nearly as much hype
White would get almost as much hype. There's too many black players in the NBA to hype up one. I mean LeBron been putting up big numbers since he came in the NBA and didn't get near as much hype (From what I remember) as Lin. How often do you see an Asian player (Went on to say this in your second post), put up the Numbers like Lin did. How often do you see white players put up the Numbers? Kevin Love is the best white NBA player. He's the only white person I know of that's capable of putting up those numbers. Same way Lin is the only Asian in the league who's putting up those numbers. Black players put up those numbers all the time so it's no big deal to see them do it. But when you get an Asian or a white NBA player that can put up those numbers, it's gonna get hype. Got nothing to do with race, IMO. It just has to do with the fact that it's more rare. I mean if you hype up all the black players who can put up 25-30 a night and 6-7 rebounds/assists a night, man you'd have a magazine full of nothing but hyped players.

^^ Shouldn't p!ss anyone off. If it does, my bad. Didn't mean for it to.
 6 years ago '06        #202
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
him being asian plays maybe a tiny part.

But as thirsty as knicks fans are for some Ws and a good team, ANYBODY pulling 30 and 8 on a 5 game winning streak days before getting cut for third time, career bench warmer would get props.

Some of yall so ignorant, pathetic really.

If u riding with floyd on this you got issues.
 6 years ago '04        #203
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
FLoyd also said he was GOOD. Man dayum you people are lame.
 6 years ago '11        #204
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 DaViLLe726 said:
The record he broke actually is that he is averaging a 20 and 8 in every game he has started which hasnt been done since 2004 by Lebron and before that it wasnt done since 1970's. Just stop hatin and give the man his due. hes k!llin it and floyds gonna get destroyed by manny.
The fact that you dont know the records that Lin broke makes your opinion irrelevant in this thread. Go play jerkoff on mommy and daddys computer and let the real sports fans discuss.
ok real sports fan
[pic - click to view]

fukin dumbass
 02-14-2012, 03:15 PM         #205
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true but its also because of gay a.ss new york

so asian 50%-new york 50%

if he was on the cavs doing the same sh*t it would be called a fluke
 6 years ago '09        #206
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Dude the only reason you pissed me off from this post is because of your way of thinking (not race related).

You can't be serious about the Lebron part. I mean really? Dude was the most hyped player prior to him entering the draft in the history of the NBA.

I really can't believe some people fail to realize what's so special about Lin's story. Lebron was already being named a future #1 prospect when he was a Sophmore in HS if not before. Of course he's going to come into the NBA and ball. It's expected. Special but expected.

Jeremy Lin was virtually unknown to the sports world. He was cut from multiple teams. He was undrafted. Never started a game.

Now all the sudden he comes in and is leading a large market team like the knicks to 5 straight wins with ridiculously insane numbers. The Knicks were being considered a joke all around the NBA with 2 huge superstars. Now a no name, undrafted, player comes in and turns around the team.

You must delusional if you think the hype wouldn't be there for any other player. What he has done has never been done in the history of the NBA to this extent. It is not because he is Asian.
I just started watching basketball during the 06-07 season. I wasn't even watching basketball when LeBron came into the league. I wasn't into sports period until then. So no, I didn't know he was really hyped coming into the league.
 02-14-2012, 03:21 PM         #207
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
Floyd seems like an ignorant boxden poster lol..If its cause hes asian then why didnt they hype him before he blew up?? Its cause hes good at what he does..
pot calling the kettle black
 6 years ago '06        #208
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Irishman08 said:
lol all the hype is because he is asian yao shouldn't have gone to any allstar games but he go cause he asian simple stfu everyone cause floyd right about most of the hype being because he asian
Yao shouldnt have gone to any all star games???

he averaged 25 - 9.4 - 2 a.ss - 2 blocks]
next year 22 - 10.8 - 2 - 2

shut up.
 6 years ago '06        #209
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
plus he got limited vision
 6 years ago '10        #210
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 56 56
 206 MrSonics said:
ur on my d!ck too much.. idk which alias u are but fu*k off f*ggot
*shots fired*
 02-14-2012, 04:28 PM         #211
mrstealyogirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never seen a black dude go from the D league, to almost getting cut, to Eastern Conference player of the week.
 6 years ago '06        #212
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I know NYers have an overwhelming sense of entitlement and arrogance when it comes to sports but the facts are that he's averaging 11.9 ppg 4.1 a.ssists and 2.2 rebounds.

ESPN is directly responsible for the Tebow craze and now they're doing the same thing with Lin. Let's be real, he's getting hyped because he's an Asian-American ball player that has the potential to make a sh*t load of money from the Asian-Americans in the US, nevermind overseas. Go look at his game log and look at the row of 0's and 5's before these past 7 or 8 games. ESPN brainwashes the NBA fans once again.
 6 years ago '10        #213
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,561 | Props total: 5916 5916
I don't think Floyd has actually seen him play. He's probably just heard about the buzz that he has right now and jumped out of the window with this comment.
 6 years ago '04        #214
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
ESPN is owned by Walt Disney
Walt Disney a company that's rich off selling FAIRY TALES
ESPN has now incorporated this in their programming to brainwash & sell fairy tales
Those are the facts
 6 years ago '04        #215
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS pus*y! no one ever put up that many points in their first five games black white green whatever Jordan Kobe Lebron Shaq. Thats a fact just like Mayweather beat NO ONE in their prime or good for that matter and has been duking Pac to f!ght cotto another washed up has been
 6 years ago '09        #216
space
space
 beantown said:
I know NYers have an overwhelming sense of entitlement and arrogance when it comes to sports but the facts are that he's averaging 11.9 ppg 4.1 a.ssists and 2.2 rebounds.

ESPN is directly responsible for the Tebow craze and now they're doing the same thing with Lin. Let's be real, he's getting hyped because he's an Asian-American ball player that has the potential to make a sh*t load of money from the Asian-Americans in the US, nevermind overseas. Go look at his game log and look at the row of 0's and 5's before these past 7 or 8 games. ESPN brainwashes the NBA fans once again.
Maybe because..gee..I don't know..Maybe he didn't have the fu*king chance to put up big numbers???
 6 years ago '04        #217
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
 beantown said:

thats on the season were he never played more then like 5 mins look at him when he gets 30 plus minutes he balls out and the knicks are 5-0 im not even a knicks fan but facts are facts and hes putting up numbers and getting it done who cares what he is. no one gave him a chance and now they are and hes making the best of it. Mayweather is ignorant thats like saying tiger woods is only good because hes the only black player and that is crazy because even if tiger was white he'd still be the best he would still have the most championships
 6 years ago '05        #218
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
floyd speaking the truth espn is tmz now blowing him up like tebow him been Asian is huge part of the story. if he was blk NO IT WOULD NOT BE AS BIG. because its never been done before just like tiger with golf or a good blk hockey player . or a dope WHITE RAPPER anytime its someone who different from the norm makes it great.

that is not the single reason why the story is big but its a huge factor anyone who cant see that is stupid ppl need to stop acting like the world is just one big color race plays a factor in everything in life. but because its floyd ppl wanna hate he spoke the TRUTH
Lurker gave props

6 years ago '11        #219
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,249 | Props total: 24746 24746
 KnicksLost said:
Tebows asian now. Seems legit.
 6 years ago '11        #220
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
he aint a rookie
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy