Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 klone03 said:
first pacquiao, now lin. floyd needs to quit hating on the asians. damn.
you use excuses when you are scared.
 6 years ago '04        #182
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
and this is your hero?

stfu and go away mayweather... focus on your sport and how that sh*t is dying..

everyone can ball, not just n*ggas..
 6 years ago '11        #183
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Dee Grande said:
cut the sh*t

it's obviously because he's asian too. i dont have a problem with it, but you're lying if you say you havent seen that element of it
floyd's comments dont dimish his accomplishments. it clearly isnt only because he's asian. he playing his a.ss off. but at cats in here acting like it aint at least 50% of the equation what do you think would happen if a white american won the 100 in the upcoming olympics? the media would be all over dude sacks (and rightfuly so). why are people so quick to make it a bad thing?
 6 years ago '11        #184
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 UcantCme said:
no they dont but i was proving a point that Lin is doing what every guy both you and i have named couldnt do entering the league...its a great accomplishment and i dont see why anyone is trying to take that away from him. Especialy Mayweathers pus*y Pacman ducking a.ss. Bet he wouldnt say sh*t after Lin crossed his a.ss up like he did Wall and Dunked on his bi*chass.
That stat says he had a great 4 game streak. I wont take that away from him. Now if Lin could single-handedly bring his team to the nba finals, now thats sayin somthing.
 6 years ago '10        #185
bernznj 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
Man some NBA Players get hype even before they enter the NBA. Sebastian Telfair had a whole ESPN documentary before he got drafted for christs sake. LeBron was branded "The King" even before he even stepped on to the court. The hell is Floyd talking about?! No doubt he's one of the best to put on the boxing gloves, but he says some off the wall sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #186
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 55 55
 imtheman718 said:
That stat says he had a great 4 game streak. I wont take that away from him. Now if Lin could single-handedly bring his team to the nba finals, now thats sayin somthing.
ohh yea bro i agree with you on that...i mean im not deaming him the GOAT or anything crazy like that but theres no reason for Mayweather to play the race card just because a non black is getting shine in a predominately black NBA.

yea i hope kid does carry them a long way, he has shown that he doesnt give up, even when numerous NBA teams gave up on him. i like that in a player, no matter the race.
 6 years ago '05        #187
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Boxden really is a congregation of dumb n*ggas across the country
 6 years ago '04        #188
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
 bernznj said:
Man some NBA Players get hype even before they enter the NBA. Sebastian Telfair had a whole ESPN documentary before he got drafted for christs sake. LeBron was branded "The King" even before he even stepped on to the court. The hell is Floyd talking about?! No doubt he's one of the best to put on the boxing gloves, but he says some off the wall sh*t.
ah dang I remember that about Telfair. why he became a bust?
 02-14-2012, 12:08 PM         #189
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd right. But as long as dude just play ball and dont start fallin for the hype like Lebron he should be cool.

What happeneds when he breaks down before the end of the season, thats what I wanna know.....
 6 years ago '04        #190
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 regulate said:
Co-Sign.

ffloyd has too many female-like tendencies.....
yeah luckily he be knocking grown men out like they only children.
 6 years ago '11        #191
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
lol all the hype is because he is asian yao shouldn't have gone to any allstar games but he go cause he asian simple stfu everyone cause floyd right about most of the hype being because he asian
 6 years ago '05        #192
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 imtheman718 said:
Honestly, how insignificant is that record? 4 games? How bout 3? Who had the most points in 5 games? How bout 7,8,9,10? How bout first 4 games played? Who holds that record? These fukin stats got me .
The record he broke actually is that he is averaging a 20 and 8 in every game he has started which hasnt been done since 2004 by Lebron and before that it wasnt done since 1970's. Just stop hatin and give the man his due. hes k!llin it and floyds gonna get destroyed by manny.
The fact that you dont know the records that Lin broke makes your opinion irrelevant in this thread. Go play jerkoff on mommy and daddys computer and let the real sports fans discuss.
 6 years ago '05        #193
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If it was an undrafted black dude who wasnt on a roster just weeks ago and is now starting and dominating games like Lin is the sh*t would be the same maybe even bigger. Floyd needs to keep quiet, the older he has gotten the dumber it seems he has gotten.
he might be doing same thing as de la hoya
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #194
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
@MannyPacquiao

God Bless Jeremy Lin.
 6 years ago '10        #195
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
gayweather mad cuz he'll get pounded by another asian.... manny pacman..
 6 years ago '06        #196
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
Floyd is a hater. f!ght someone real and maybe I'll respect you. Regardless if he's asian, this kid is doing his thing. He's hungry, and eager to prove all the naysayers wrong. Plus dude is in NYC. Chino's are taking over out here for real. He's about to bring some big money to the NBA.
 02-14-2012, 01:51 PM         #197
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hype wouldnt be nearly as much if he wasnt asian. but even if he was black and he came from nowhere and has put up big numbers for 5 games and won all those games. he would definitely be talked about a lot since its new york but obviously not as much hype as hes getting now.

but i also think that if he was black and a 6'3 pg with his talent and did what he did in summer league, he would of been playing before that.
 6 years ago '08        #198
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 KidKingGoD said:
yeah luckily he be knocking grown men out like they only children.
Floyd is & f!ghts guys weighing in the 140's. Your no grown man when you weigh 140. He's a little boy
 02-14-2012, 01:55 PM         #199
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Floyd said it was all because he's Asian and that black players were doing this on the regular. That's bullsh*t.
the only reason floydd mayweathr is hyped is because all the porch n*ggas love him. he has zero appeal to intellectual and civilized people.
 6 years ago '10        #200
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago