Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
 106
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #581
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
n*ggas really made a max b library? i thought n*ggas was just talking about him to troll. that n*gga sux
 5 years ago '10        #582
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 2totimes said:
cant put retail songs on a mixtape tho
Yeah, those songs aren't allowed on the official release. If you want em, you'll have to buy them
 5 years ago '04        #583
ayaknow 
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
bout to listen to this currensy, that dza was dope, harry fraud puttin in work now cigg
 5 years ago '10        #584
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
edit.


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 07-12-2012 at 02:55 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #585
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
So is this the offical?? Did Fraud do his intro and approve the green light for release now??
 5 years ago '10        #586
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Get Familia said:
So is this the offical?? Did Fraud do his intro and approve the green light for release now??
No, he keeps pushing the date back <sigh>. This is every song he's released up to today though
 5 years ago '09        #587
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Ciggavelli said:
No, he keeps pushing the date back <sigh>. This is every song he's released up to today though
Damn. The hell is up with him and his team? It's been...what...like 3 months? wtf.
 5 years ago '10        #588
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 ~Triple I~ said:
Damn. The hell is up with him and his team? It's been...what...like 3 months? wtf.
in his defense it's not as if he's sitting around on his arse. how many projects has he got or had on the go this year.
 5 years ago '10        #589
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Cool, my fu*king mediafire account got locked.

Snitch a.ss muthafu*kas. Ain't nobody getting this sh*t anymore. I put this out there to check for errors and some piece of sh*t closes the account. fu*k YOU!

This sh*t wasn't a leak, it was to check for fu*king errors. Whoever did this sh*t, ruined it for everybody.
 5 years ago '09        #590
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
6 months of work down the drain?

Harry's the only one that can save this now.
 5 years ago '10        #591
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 ~Triple I~ said:
6 months of work down the drain?

Harry's the only one that can save this now.
I still got the master files. It's all up to Fraud to release it now. He says it'll be soon, but who knows? He keeps pushing it back. Hopefully it'll be soon though
 5 years ago '10        #592
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 RLRugby said:
n*gga fraud dont care bout this
From the delays you're right. But he keeps saying he'll release it soon. Who knows?
 5 years ago '07        #593
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
This compilatio';n can not do Fraud any harm at all so i can't see what the big deal is...

Infact he should be grateful and just appreciate the work put in to this in his honour. Which makes it even more frustrating that he hasn't given the green light.

In some ways, it would've been best to not have the 'man himself' involved....if that was possible.
 5 years ago '12        #594
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73

I went through all 31 of these mufu*kin pages salivating at a fu*kin Harry Fraud anthology cause my n*gga is the most underrated Producer in this day and age, and the fu*king account get locked?

fu*k that demand this Harry Fraud release the master version that ungrateful son of a
 07-12-2012, 10:11 PM         #595
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf snitch a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '09        #596
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Ciggavelli said:
Cool, my fu*king mediafire account got locked.

Snitch a.ss muthafu*kas. Ain't nobody getting this sh*t anymore. I put this out there to check for errors and some piece of sh*t closes the account. fu*k YOU!

This sh*t wasn't a leak, it was to check for fu*king errors. Whoever did this sh*t, ruined it for everybody.
Damn. Glad I got the latest version with the bonus sh*t & everything. I'm telling you, this sh*t go much smoother when the actual person isn't involved sad to say. Nas Library of A Legend, Jay Library of A Legend, Joe Budden Growth OF A Legend, etc. Imagine if any of them got involved when people were doing those project.

You see what happened with the Max B joint when Masar got involved. I mean, at least he put the sh*t on iTunes but in the beginning, he was still kind of lowkey buckin'. Fraud should be grateful that a n*gga this young and barely got his feet in the game had somebody like you and all the people that put work in put it together. It can't hurt his profile.

Iono. Maybe they trying to save it for when he REALLY "blow up" on some French Montana sh*t doing songs for Drake and sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #597
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
damn
 5 years ago '10        #598
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Travi$ said:
Damn. Glad I got the latest version with the bonus sh*t & everything. I'm telling you, this sh*t go much smoother when the actual person isn't involved sad to say. Nas Library of A Legend, Jay Library of A Legend, Joe Budden Growth OF A Legend, etc. Imagine if any of them got involved when people were doing those project.

You see what happened with the Max B joint when Masar got involved. I mean, at least he put the sh*t on iTunes but in the beginning, he was still kind of lowkey buckin'. Fraud should be grateful that a n*gga this young and barely got his feet in the game had somebody like you and all the people that put work in put it together. It can't hurt his profile.

Iono. Maybe they trying to save it for when he REALLY "blow up" on some French Montana sh*t doing songs for Drake and sh*t.
Yeah, dealing with the actual person is a double-edged sword. On one hand, if we don't deal with them, it's not official and won't get the exposure that is needed for a lot of people to download the tape. On the other hand, if we deal with them, there are countless delays and setbacks.

For future compilations, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I guess it just all depends on the actual tracks. If they are copyrighted, I'll have to contact the actual artist so that I won't get sued. If they aren't copyrighted, I guess we can just do it and then release it on our own.

I just don't know why somebody would snitch on me for this Fraud tape and permanently ban my account and ip adress from mediafire. It just doesn't make any sense.
 5 years ago '10        #599
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I found a way around the mediafire ban.

I'll let trusted posters and people I know download the anthology to check for errors. I'm uploading now. PM for the password. Please don't be offended if I don't give you the password. After the debacle last week, I have to be very careful. I can't have people leaking this sh*t and then snitching on me.

Remember this is not a leak, it is only to check for errors. Please let me know if anything needs to be fixed
 5 years ago '04        #600
president 
space
avatar space
space
$432 | Props total: 4 4
 Ciggavelli said:
I just don't know why somebody would snitch on me for this Fraud tape and permanently ban my account and ip adress from mediafire. It just doesn't make any sense.

In the words of a tribe called quest "Industry rule number 4080 / record company people are shady"

You could do a solo Styles P anthology, I know he refuses to sign with any major, he may find you and eat your kids though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy