Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
 72
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #441
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Ciggavelli Presents...The Harry Fraud Files: An Anthology (Boxden Beta)










Alright, after much waiting, here is the "Boxden Beta" of the "Harry Fraud Files: An Anthology."

The purpose of this "Boxden Beta" release is to give members a chance to listen to the tape and note any errors before the official release. Please be as nit-picky as possible. Other than the artwork and digital insert, please post any errors, strange transitions, repeats, etc. in this thread. I want it to be as perfect as possible, so I will take into consideration any suggestions on how to make the Anthology better. Thanks in advance for your help.

This has been a dedicated effort, and I would like to thank everybody that has been helping out. I think the Anthology has turned out real nicely, and we should all be proud.

Also, I must note, these links/files are for Boxden members only, so please do not spread them around. I will be monitoring the number of downloads. If an inordinate amount of people are downloading the Anthology, I'm going to remove the files and lock everything down until the official release. So please, please, please do not spread these links around.

Thanks again!


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 04-17-2012 at 02:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #442
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770
finally! major props ^
 6 years ago '06        #443
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
oooweeeeeeeeeeeeee cigavelli
 6 years ago '06        #444
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
how long will it be between the beta and official release
 6 years ago '10        #445
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 servesurite said:
how long will it be between the beta and official release
I'm hoping 1 week. But I'm not sure.

I emailed Fraud and let him know about the quality control, and told him that we will probably have a perfect product within a week (with boxden members listening to the tape and noting errors). Hopefully he can get the artwork and intro figured out and we can get this officially released real soon. He mentioned something about it on twitter, so I think he's ready to release it soon
 6 years ago '10        #446
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Just in case it's unclear. Those links I posted last night are open to all Boxden members
 6 years ago '05        #447
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,947 | Props total: 1447 1447
niceeeeeeeee, bout to download
 6 years ago '04        #448
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
 Ciggavelli said:
Ciggavelli Presents...The Harry Fraud Files: An Anthology (Boxden Beta)










Alright, after much waiting, here is the "Boxden Beta" of the "Harry Fraud Files: An Anthology."

The purpose of this "Boxden Beta" release is to give members a chance to listen to the tape and note any errors before the official release. Please be as nit-picky as possible. Other than the artwork and digital insert, please post any errors, strange transitions, repeats, etc. in this thread. I want it to be as perfect as possible, so I will take into consideration any suggestions on how to make the Anthology better. Thanks in advance for your help.

This has been a dedicated effort, and I would like to thank everybody that has been helping out. I think the Anthology has turned out real nicely, and we should all be proud.

Also, I must note, these links/files are for Boxden members only, so please do not spread them around. I will be monitoring the number of downloads. If an inordinate amount of people are downloading the Anthology, I'm going to remove the files and lock everything down until the official release. So please, please, please do not spread these links around.

Thanks again!
:a greement1:
 04-18-2012, 06:18 AM         #449
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*YEAHHH* BUDDYYY* .... SWEETNESS THANX & YEAH I wont give out any LINKS
 6 years ago '10        #450
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Fraud's a.ssistant Red Walrus emailed me back. They're still working on the artwork, but he said he should have the new cover soon. I'll post it here when I get it.
 6 years ago '10        #451
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Has anybody had any trouble with the files? Anything corrupt or not working? Everything is working fine on my end, but I just want to make sure everything is working fine for everybody else as well.
 6 years ago '04        #452
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,393 | Props total: 6430 6430
im surprised this thread hasn't got moved yet
 6 years ago '10        #453
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 justinjones said:
im surprised this thread hasn't got moved yet
Moved to where?
 6 years ago '04        #454
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,393 | Props total: 6430 6430
 Ciggavelli said:
Moved to where?

its basically the same thing except you got links in here
 6 years ago '10        #455
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 justinjones said:

its basically the same thing except you got links in here
Hmmm...I didn't even know about that section. Lol. I guess I should have started the thread in there first. Hopefully they won't move this, as everybody knows to look here right now.

in the future, I'll put production projects in that section
 6 years ago '06        #456
Snoopy718 
space
avatar space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0


cool whip instrumental

no download tho =(
 6 years ago '09        #457
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
We doing instrumentals too? I'm lost

Anyways,


 6 years ago '09        #458
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
See, I was taking a break from this site for awhile to fall back. But I had to come back to DL this sh*t And I'm still listening to it. This sh*t is beautiful. Props to everyone that contributed. Harry's a fu*kin' genius. Win or Lose by Star Bred is on fu*kin repeat as well as many others.

Only thing I could suggest is the brief sort of interludes at the end of some songs that came from another tape, for example Blindfolds by Wiz and Juicy J, there's like a lead in to ONIFC. Stuff like that is unnecessary. I'll listen to it again and try to list the songs that have that and can possibly be removed without compromising the listening experience, unless Fraud wants to keep them there.
 6 years ago '10        #459
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 ~Triple I~ said:
See, I was taking a break from this site for awhile to fall back. But I had to come back to DL this sh*t And I'm still listening to it. This sh*t is beautiful. Props to everyone that contributed. Harry's a fu*kin' genius. Win or Lose by Star Bred is on fu*kin repeat as well as many others.

Only thing I could suggest is the brief sort of interludes at the end of some songs that came from another tape, for example Blindfolds by Wiz and Juicy J, there's like a lead in to ONIFC. Stuff like that is unnecessary. I'll listen to it again and try to list the songs that have that and can possibly be removed without compromising the listening experience, unless Fraud wants to keep them there.
Yeah, stuff like this is real helpful. Props. I list would be much appreciated
 6 years ago '10        #460
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I'm gonna have to lock this down soon, as there have been a lot of downloads. I'm gonna give everybody 24 more hours. After that, you're gonna have to pm me for the pw
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy