Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #341
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Snoopy718 said:

offical version of action bronson - bird on a wire on here
Props!

DiplomatMagic said:
x just posted this, new?

!

This is new. Good find. Props!
 6 years ago '10        #342
space
space
Also, I'm gonna email Fraud and his a.ssistant and see where they are in terms of the cover, intro, and insert (they're gonna write something about the project). I'll let you know what they say when I hear back from them
 6 years ago '10        #343
space
space
Okay, Fraud is gonna call me tonight to go over everything. I'll give everybody a summary after I get off the phone with him.
 6 years ago '04        #344
ayaknow 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
seen action bronson got a new tape comin, an says mixed by harry fraud, not sure if that means he will have some beats are what, it was on the boxden main page, blue chips i think it was called.
 03-10-2012, 02:57 AM         #345
Leftover Lotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
The beats are all Party Supplies joints.
Bronson and Harry Fraud got the Saab Stories tape that's suppose to drop this year.
 6 years ago '11        #346
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
:applause:
been in&out this thread since its conception jss seein how its been goin

yall rlly doin it; props, fraud is too nice
:applause:
 6 years ago '06        #347
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 DiplomatMagic said:
x just posted this, new?

!

Home Boi Bodied that Beat bout to Google Dude.
 6 years ago '04        #348
ayaknow 
space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
 Leftover Lotion said:
^
The beats are all Party Supplies joints.
Bronson and Harry Fraud got the Saab Stories tape that's suppose to drop this year.
good good
 6 years ago '10        #349
space
space
 CokeWave said:
what did Harry fraud say about the project?
Yeah, sorry about not updating everybody last night. I got caught up in some sh*t...lol.

Anyway, Fraud still loves the project. He wants to release it sometime in April (he says 4/20 is always a good date), but it'll probably be 4/4 or 4/8.

He's got a graphic artist redrawing the covers. The graphic artist hasn't finished yet, but Fraud is confident it will happen soon.

We might collaborate with a well known mixtape dj (I'm not going to say who, as I don't wanna jinx it or put out any info that may not come true) that would vastly increase our visibility.

Fraud will definitely put it up on his website, he knows the datpiff guy so, we can probably get banners/ads and what not and have it released on datpiff.

We have nodj tracks of almost everything

There where a few errors and repeated tracks (I'll provide a list later)

Fraud is doing an intro and his a.ssistant is writing up a nice little letter for the digital insert.

They like our tracklists/track progression (props to Snoopy)

Fraud's got a few more joints dropping before the Anthology comes out, so we're gonna include those in the tape.

Everything is looking real official, so this should be a really, really good project (even better than the Max B: LOAL one).

Sorry for the late-ish release date, but there's a lot of background stuff that goes on when working with various people and groups. Believe me, it will definitely make the project that much better
 6 years ago '10        #350
space
space
 Menelek said:
Home Boi Bodied that Beat bout to Google Dude.
I asked Fraud about Adrian Lau. That's actually Fraud's artist, so we'll be hearing a lot more from him in the future
 6 years ago '05        #351
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770
 Ciggavelli said:
(...)

We might collaborate with a well known mixtape dj (I'm not going to say who, as I don't wanna jinx it or put out any info that may not come true) that would vastly increase our visibility.

(...)
you went through all this trouble finding no dj versions; now you're letting another dj ruin all of that?

(or am I seeing this wrong?)
 6 years ago '10        #352
space
space
 illMattie said:
you went through all this trouble finding no dj versions; now you're letting another dj ruin all of that?

(or am I seeing this wrong?)
hahaha...yeah, you're seeing this wrong. I thought the same thing at first too. Fraud was like "no, no, no, no,...he won't put his DJ tags on it, it'll purely be for visibility/distribution purposes"
 6 years ago '06        #353
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
 Ciggavelli said:
Yeah, sorry about not updating everybody last night. I got caught up in some sh*t...lol.

Anyway, Fraud still loves the project. He wants to release it sometime in April (he says 4/20 is always a good date), but it'll probably be 4/4 or 4/8.

He's got a graphic artist redrawing the covers. The graphic artist hasn't finished yet, but Fraud is confident it will happen soon.

Fraud will definitely put it up on his website, he knows the datpiff guy so, we can probably get banners/ads and what not and have it released on datpiff.

We have nodj tracks of almost everything

There where a few errors and repeated tracks (I'll provide a list later)

Fraud is doing an intro and his a.ssistant is writing up a nice little letter for the digital insert.

They like our tracklists/track progression (props to Snoopy)

Fraud's got a few more joints dropping before the Anthology comes out, so we're gonna include those in the tape.

Everything is looking real official, so this should be a really, really good project (even better than the Max B: LOAL one).

Sorry for the late-ish release date, but there's a lot of background stuff that goes on when working with various people and groups. Believe me, it will definitely make the project that much better
props good to see everything is set in stone now
 6 years ago '05        #354
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
Can somebody please give me a brief update of what is going on in this thread? Never really heard of Harry Fraud before, but that Bird On A Wire beat is something serious

You basically contacted dude and made a tape of all his beats? Is it already available? Excuse me for being too lazy to read the whole thread.

EDIT: nvm just read the whole thread, sh*t ridiculous can't wait.

Last edited by D-Clutch; 03-13-2012 at 02:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #355
space
space
I just got off the phone with Fraud's a.ssistant. Things are still coming along nicely. We're gonna do a digital .pdf insert as well. I'll leave the contents a surprise, but it's gonna be nice
 6 years ago '10        #356
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
ciggavelli a legend for this
 6 years ago '05        #357
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,948 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Ciggavelli said:
I just got off the phone with Fraud's a.ssistant. Things are still coming along nicely. We're gonna do a digital .pdf insert as well. I'll leave the contents a surprise, but it's gonna be nice
Legendary. Got a release date yet? Or at least an indication of when it's going to drop?
 6 years ago '10        #358
space
space
 D-Clutch said:
Legendary. Got a release date yet? Or at least an indication of when it's going to drop?
Yeah, fraud's a.ssistant actually wants to release it earlier rather than later. It's gonna be April sometime. Maybe like first or second week. We're still doing some background stuff, so that's why it's taking so long. Plus, Fraud is obviously a real busy guy at the moment.

We're basically done with the core tape though. We're just waiting on the new covers, the digital insert, Fraud's intro, and the distribution plan. All of the music (except the Yemen Cheeze joints) has been found and is in nodj. Somebody from the Wavement is trying to get the Yemen Cheeze nodj joints now (he knows the group)
 03-13-2012, 05:23 PM         #359
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait for this sh*t harry makes hot beats bird on a wire is so sick
 6 years ago '06        #360
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
new fraud beat on Wiz new tape...my link still downloading so cant upload yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy