Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
 73
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 president said:
Thanks, I think it's abit heavy for an introduction though.

I think the HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION drop is a more suitable option, I could throw it on another beat if you wanna use it?!??

btw I just added Juicy J - Stoners Night Part 2.m4a kind of nodj.
Thanks for upping that Stoner's Night Part 2 in nodj (i'll check it out later when i get home).

As for the intro, Fraud's a.ssistant emailed me and said that fraud is interested in doing the intro again. I gotta call Fraud in an hour or two to discuss it. I'll post a summary in here once I speak to him.

------------------------
Also, still no back cover yet. Hopefully by tonight though
 6 years ago '10        #322
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Aiight, I got off the phone with Fraud and his a.ssistant. They're cool guys. They're real interested in the project and are gonna help out with finding nodj tracks and what not.

They wanna make it a bit more professional (which will make the anthology all that much better), so we're gonna hold off on releasing it for a few weeks.

I'm gonna be in contact with Fraud's a.ssistant and we're gonna work together to polish the project up more.

They like the cover, but think it's a little too low res (especially Fraud's face), so they're gonna make a new cover (fraud said he'll talk to his guy and work that all out).

Also, Fraud is gonna talk to somebody and post the final project up on a dedicated server so that it'll permanently be available (which is much better than mediafire, rapidshare, etc).

I'm gonna make a list of all of the nodj tracks we still have to find, and give Fraud and his people access to the dropbox.

They both think the project is real cool and say thanks for coming up with it and doing all of this work. Like I said before, they're real cool people and are really interested in the project. Fraud also said he would do an intro as well.

I'll keep everybody updated with the progress and updates and what not.

Props again to everybody helping out. We wouldn't be here without everybody's help.

To those waiting on the tape, sorry for the 2-3 week delay, but it'll be a better project in the long run, so it'll be worth it.


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-02-2012 at 09:04 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #323
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ciggavelli said:
Aiight, I got off the phone with Fraud and his a.ssistant. They're cool guys. They're real interested in the project and are gonna help out with finding nodj tracks and what not.

They wanna make it a bit more professional (which will make the anthology all that much better), so we're gonna hold off on releasing it for a few weeks.

I'm gonna be in contact with Fraud's a.ssistant and we're gonna work together to polish the project up more.

They like the cover, but think it's a little too low res (especially Fraud's face), so they're gonna make a new cover (fraud said he'll talk to his guy and work that all out).

Also, Fraud is gonna talk to somebody and post the final project up on a dedicated server so that it'll permanently be available (which is much better than mediafire, rapidshare, etc).

I'm gonna make a list of all of the nodj tracks we still have to find, and give Fraud and his people access to the dropbox.

They both think the project is real cool and say thanks for coming up with it and doing all of this work. Like I said before, they're real cool people and are really interested in the project. Fraud also said he would do an intro as well.

I'll keep everybody updated with the progress and updates and what not.

Props again to everybody helping out. We wouldn't be here without everybody's help.

To those waiting on the tape, sorry for the 2-3 week delay, but it'll be a better project in the long run, so it'll be worth it.
fu*k it rather a well polished mixtape
 6 years ago '10        #324
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I added a new folder to dropbox called "Harry Fraud Anthology (tagged correctly & volume leveled)." Don't touch that one (that is for Fraud and his people). You all can continue to use the original folder though


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-02-2012 at 11:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #325
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Here's the back cover. I'm a.ssuming that Fraud's people will touch it up a bit (or change it), but I'll make sure that everybody gets proper credit

 6 years ago '05        #326
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2770 2770
...so we're gonna hold off on releasing it for a few weeks.
 6 years ago '04        #327
ayaknow 
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 19 19
 Ciggavelli said:
Here's the back cover. I'm a.ssuming that Fraud's people will touch it up a bit (or change it), but I'll make sure that everybody gets proper credit

dopeness lol, real nice that fraud is in on the project an all too.
 6 years ago '10        #328
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
So, Fraud's people are helping out a lot. They told me about a handful of Fraud joints that we missed. I'm looking for them now and I'll put them in dropbox later today
 6 years ago '06        #329
Snoopy718 
space
avatar space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
 Ciggavelli said:
So, Fraud's people are helping out a lot. They told me about a handful of Fraud joints that we missed. I'm looking for them now and I'll put them in dropbox later today
did they say anything about letting go of some instrumentals?
 6 years ago '10        #330
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 Snoopy718 said:
did they say anything about letting go of some instrumentals?
No, they didn't, but I didn't ask either. Previously they said that we couldn't include any instrumentals, so I'm going to a.ssume that they're not going to let go of any of them either.
 6 years ago '05        #331
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
yo cig def a good look, for the back cover though i think you should just leave your name under the proj director label not over every category, itll flow better.
 6 years ago '10        #332
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 WaveDoe said:
yo cig def a good look, for the back cover though i think you should just leave your name under the proj director label not over every category, itll flow better.
That might be a good idea. Fraud and his people are going to change the covers up, so it'll probably happen like that anyway. But yeah, you're right, it'd flow better. Once I get the new front and back covers I'll definitely post it up for everybody to see.


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-03-2012 at 11:03 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #333
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
A quick update. We're almost done finding all of the missing tracks (it's about 10 tracks). I'll post em up to dropbox when we get them all (Fraud's a.ssistant is currently checking to verify a few of them)
 6 years ago '10        #334
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Added to dropbox:

Lu...Rreals & Cool Calm Pete - Utmost
No Question - Final Fantasy
No Question - Gremlins 2
No Question - Gunsmoke
No Question - Spelunker
No Question - Wayne's World
Vast Aire - Phenom

I think we have all of Fraud's tracks now. Also, we should have all of the nodj version of the remaining dj-tagged tracks tomorrow or the next day. The tape is gonna be completely dj free...
 6 years ago '10        #335
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Some of those No Question joints are really good. He samples old Nintendo games. Final Fantasy and Gunsmoke :smokin:
 6 years ago '10        #336
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Fraud and his a.ssistant wanted me to tell you that they personally say thank you to everybody that has worked on the project. They're real excited about it and are grateful for all of our hard work.

Props to everybody involved!
 6 years ago '10        #337
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
We missed this track too:


[video - click to view]







I have it, it's off Wave Gang 5, but it's got DJ tags on it. Anybody got it in nodj?
 6 years ago '06        #338
Snoopy718 
space
avatar space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0


offical version of action bronson - bird on a wire on here
 6 years ago '07        #339
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
x just posted this, new?


[video - click to view]

!

 03-08-2012, 11:54 PM         #340
Leftover Lotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Snoopy718 said:


offical version of action bronson - bird on a wire on here
Props fam
Didn't know they released the instrumental
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy