Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
 260
 Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Reboot your router
5 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
It's coming
 6 years ago '10        #302
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 Joe Scumbag said:
Im down to offer input if needed
Props...thanks. Once I update the files and upload em, if you could give em a listen and note any errors, I'd appreciate it
 6 years ago '10        #303
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
Okay, I'm gonna wait 24 hours and then have snowgfx make the back cover. If you want me to change your name or add your twitter, let me know by tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Also, I'm not sure we're going to get an intro from Harry Fraud himself, as he is "still considering" it. Given that he has taken this long to "consider it," I'm going to a.ssume that he's not going to do it (although it would be nice if he did).

Given this, what else should we do for an intro? Any thoughts? Do we even need one? I was thinking that if somebody knew Chinx Drugz we could ask him (as he kinda popularized H.Fraud with his mixtapes). I don't know him, but I guess I could try with an email or dm or something. Anybody know him? Any other thoughts for the intro?
 6 years ago '04        #304
ayaknow 
space
avatar space
space
$882 | Props total: 68 68
 Ciggavelli said:
Okay, I'm gonna wait 24 hours and then have snowgfx make the back cover. If you want me to change your name or add your twitter, let me know by tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Also, I'm not sure we're going to get an intro from Harry Fraud himself, as he is "still considering" it. Given that he has taken this long to "consider it," I'm going to a.ssume that he's not going to do it (although it would be nice if he did).

Given this, what else should we do for an intro? Any thoughts? Do we even need one? I was thinking that if somebody knew Chinx Drugz we could ask him (as he kinda popularized H.Fraud with his mixtapes). I don't know him, but I guess I could try with an email or dm or something. Anybody know him? Any other thoughts for the intro?
coke boyz 1 no dj intro maybe, its goin in for the k!ll beat could work?
 6 years ago '10        #305
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 246 246
volume 9 sounded spot on to me
 6 years ago '09        #306
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 1375 1375
 Ciggavelli said:
Given this, what else should we do for an intro? Any thoughts?

Give it a sort of cinematic feel. But with two narrators. One speaking English, the other speaking Spanish, basically English first, with it being translated in real time, overlapping just a bit, with the Spanish being faintly audible, where it's able to be heard, but with the English being dominate. Just a dramatic monologue alluding to "The Fraud Files" about the progression of getting to this point. Sort of like a "Most Interesting Man in the World/Unsolved Mysteries" type of feel. Choose one of the more dramatic samples that he's used and have that play in the background. And have it end with something like:

"...and now without any further adieu, The Fraud Files..."


"...Y ahora, (use his actual tag) la música de Harry Fraud...."


*drop*


Last edited by SCNC; 02-29-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #307
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 DelbertMengel said:
volume 9 sounded spot on to me
thanks for checking it out. I'm a fan of volume 9 a lot too. "Quite this Way" (ft. Dru Barells) is an amazing track that I don't think many have heard.

 ~Triple I~ said:
Give it a sort of cinematic feel. But with two narrators. One speaking English, the other speaking Spanish, basically English first, with it being translated in real time, overlapping just a bit, with the Spanish being faintly audible, where it's able to be heard, but with the English being dominate. Just a dramatic monologue alluding to "The Fraud Files" about the progression of getting to this point. Sort of like a "Most Interesting Man in the World/Unsolved Mysteries" type of feel. Choose one of the more dramatic samples that he's used and have that play in the background. And have it end with something like:

"...and now without any further adieu, The Fraud Files..."


"...Y ahora, (use his actual tag) la música de Harry Fraud...."


*drop*


That would be cool as hell, but I don't have any recording equipment up to par for doing anything like that.

 ayaknow said:
coke boyz 1 no dj intro maybe, its goin in for the k!ll beat could work?
That could work too.


I'm gonna have to think this over for a bit


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 02-29-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #308
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 1375 1375


Something I chopped up, for anyone up for the challenge.
 6 years ago '10        #309
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
Just to give everybody a little update:

SnowGFX is currently making the back cover. He said it would most likely be done by tonight.

I'm cleaning up a few tracks (i.e., cutting off weird sounding sh*t at the beginning and end of songs...only a few though, as most tracks are clean as is).

Once I get the back cover and finish cleaning up the tracks, I'll upload everything again, but this time without a password. I'll post the links up in a new thread (for maximum visibility). After about a week of having boxden people listen to it, I think all errors will be found and fixed. We can then release the tape more broadly (datpiff, other sites, etc.)

In the meantime, I guess we have about a week or so to figure out this intro thing. I don't think it's going to make or break the tape, but an intro would be nice.
 6 years ago '04        #310
president 
space
avatar space
space
$433 | Props total: 5 5
 ~Triple I~ said:


Something I chopped up, for anyone up for the challenge.
I just dropped HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION and HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION 2.

Just messing around with some ideas for ya'll.
 6 years ago '09        #311
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
Or somebody could do something like play a few secs of some of his more known beats while his tag (la musica de harry fraud) hits after every beat just to get people familiar immediately who he is that don't already know who he is. Like, you play a lil bit of french montana shot caller, then something from chinx and so on and so on.
 6 years ago '09        #312
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
 ~Triple I~ said:


Something I chopped up, for anyone up for the challenge.

This kinda fuccin dope

Somebody needa do something with this.
 6 years ago '06        #313
Snoopy718 
space
avatar space
space
$939 | Props total: 1 1
 Boy Wonder said:
Or somebody could do something like play a few secs of some of his more known beats while his tag (la musica de harry fraud) hits after every beat just to get people familiar immediately who he is that don't already know who he is. Like, you play a lil bit of french montana shot caller, then something from chinx and so on and so on.
i like this idea

Triple I sh!t sound mad epic tho how you did that?
 6 years ago '09        #314
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
 Snoopy718 said:
i like this idea

Triple I sh!t sound mad epic tho how you did that?

Hell yeah. sh*t SOUND like Go Hard but its like he made it even more epic. I been replaying this chopped up sh*t on replay for a min too

Fraud got them hypnotized a.ss sounds man
 6 years ago '08        #315
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,429 | Props total: 25178 25178
Get in contact with Harry, this is a dedicated effort here damn
 6 years ago '09        #316
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 1375 1375
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
the original sample to go hard...
This.

ya'll givin' me too much damn credit
 6 years ago '10        #317
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 president said:
I just dropped HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION and HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION 2.

Just messing around with some ideas for ya'll.
Yo, this is pretty good. Props. I love the "heat" quote at the beginning of the 2nd intro (that's one of my favorite qoutes of all time).


 The N said:
Get in contact with Harry, this is a dedicated effort here damn
Unfortuantely he stopped responding to my emails after the first round. I think he just responded to the first round of emails so he could get some control over over the title and some of the songs. I've emailed him 3 times about doing the intro (becuase he said he would consider doing it), but no response...

 Boy Wonder said:
Or somebody could do something like play a few secs of some of his more known beats while his tag (la musica de harry fraud) hits after every beat just to get people familiar immediately who he is that don't already know who he is. Like, you play a lil bit of french montana shot caller, then something from chinx and so on and so on.
That could work too. I have no idea how to do that though. Anybody else know?

 ~Triple I~ said:
This.

ya'll givin' me too much damn credit
hahaha. Yeah, Fraud's music is real sample heavy.


Last edited by Ciggavelli; 03-01-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #318
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
 ~Triple I~ said:
This.

ya'll givin' me too much damn credit

It's still raw as fuk and I don't see nobody else in here choppin' sh*t up so take the props n*gga!
 6 years ago '09        #319
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
What songs Fraud produce on the 1st Mac & Cheese?
 6 years ago '04        #320
president 
space
avatar space
space
$433 | Props total: 5 5
 Ciggavelli said:
Yo, this is pretty good. Props. I love the "heat" quote at the beginning of the 2nd intro (that's one of my favorite qoutes of all time).
Thanks, I think it's abit heavy for an introduction though.

I think the HARRY FRAUD INTRODUCTION drop is a more suitable option, I could throw it on another beat if you wanna use it?!??

btw I just added Juicy J - Stoners Night Part 2.m4a kind of nodj.


Last edited by president; 03-02-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy